Covid exemption "form"

Has anyone has any success, or advice, with filling out the exemption form that is now required to be filled out for the Jab exemption? My employer will not take the letter. The form is very vague and I am not real sure how to fill it out. No political or scientific information is to be put on this said form.

2 Likes

Since you’re just getting started, the above links will hopefully be helpful. Concerning the questions , I had a few vague ones too. I eventually argued the relevance of the questions in relation to my exemption request. Also, after I turned it in, I still had no idea what they were looking for and did a lot of second guessing.

My prayers go out to all who are going through this process. I know it can be stressful.

3 Likes

So you had a rather short form format to work with as well? Do you know the results yet? I really feel like this form is as intrusive as the mandate itself! They are MAKING me fill this out! I need my job and insurance, and now that I am on the “chopping block” I didn’t realize the thing that would seem to bother me the most is the forcing of this form upon me.

3 Likes

BTW, that you for your response and the links!

2 Likes

The above PDF came from JDFarag.org and has some really good links concerning fetal cell lines and there use in the development of the vaccines. I think the problem is no two religious exemption applications are alike, particularly when the came from different HR departments.

I understand the importance, so if you need guidance, my coworker mentioned that lc.org (linked above) was very helpful.

1 Like

Do you know what I did? Their form basically just had checkboxes what are you exempting from. And then some legalese about being truthful. You were limited to 300 characters but there were two lines for you to put something you wanted.

I wrote: see attached religious exemption letter. I checked off every single vaccination that was available to check off.

And then I submitted my religious exemption letter all based on scripture… and any citations to back it up that were scientific such as 27 or more vaccinations having fetal cell lines in them and many other carcinogens etc.

(copied and pasted my letter it’s somewhere on this forum)

So that’s how I got around the little form and still said what I wanted to say. I didn’t put one word of legal talk in it because technically religious exemption there is no place for the legal talk.

Anyways mine was granted as coincidentally it was the very same letter that I did for the influenza last year except I had in the words Covid in there and a couple of blurbs about how I’m not gonna do the nasal swabs.

I have kind of felt targeted ever since but it is what it is it was accepted for now.

2 Likes

Thank you! How long has it been that you submitted and was given the exemption? I have 1 week. We were told today and I plan to have mine submitted Monday morning.

1 Like

I submitted mine in mid October, and finally heard back last Friday with their approval. Obviously, we’re dealing with different companies, so each one has their own agenda, but I do pray that it goes well for you.

Thank you!

1 Like

Actually, regardless of my outcome, I really want you to know that you provided critical information to me in these links. I viewed, watched and studied them and was able to think and translate my “sincerely held religious belief or practice” to the said form. I really, really apprciate your help you so generously gave to me! Maranatha!

2 Likes