Craigslist, anyone?

I’m from SA…
I do not know what Craig’s list is…?
Good on you all for getting the gospel out…
Will pray many are saved!

1 Like

I’m not sure if Craigslist sees your ISP address when you post to their site. I wonder if they can just search for your ISP address and delete all your postings, even if you used different e-mail addresses? Maybe I need to try a VPN next time?

Craigslist is an online site where people buy and sell and trade things with their neighbors. There are Craigslist pages in many countries. You can go to craigslist.org and on the right side of the screen, there is a link to search for different countries. There are 4 pages in South Africa, too!

Some people use Craigslist to hunt for jobs, find vacation rentals, search for lost pets, announce community calendar events, or anonymously complain about things. It is like the 1990’s version of Facebook Marketplace! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!
I’ll have a look into it.
Have a blessed day!:sunflower::blossom::sunflower::blossom:

1 Like

That is so strange about the phone number. I didn’t get that issue. I didn’t log in or create a Craigslist account. I chose the option of saving the original e-mails Craigslist sends, so I wouldn’t have to create an account.

I’ve tried posting in comments to news articles as well. But when I do, I feel like I’m preaching to the choir. I strongly suspect that people who read the same news as me are already pretty like minded. I think most of them have already heard the gospel before. When I mention the ABCs, they mostly just agree with me. :rofl: But . . . the other news sources that I used to read from the “other” side of the political spectrum got rid of their commenting sections completely a couple years ago. It used to be you could read other people’s thoughts about things, but they eliminated that under the heavy hand of censorship. So, what news outlets still allow commenting where the people reading would likely not already be familiar with the ABCs? One that does not require a paid subscription? Any ideas?

Thanks for sharing your experience with alternative news sites. That’s such a great idea. You’ve got me thinking - the gears are turning! :slight_smile:

I have a question about The Masters Mail postcards.
Are these sent anonymously?

Yes, it is my understanding that they are anonymous. There is no space on there to type in your name. But, they have requested that you consider following up with the people you send it to, to make the impact more meaningful.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@fluidicice Do you have a cool graphic with the A-B-C blocks in Spanish? One that looks like this but en Espanol?

I know there is already a Spanish A-B-C on the website, but it is a typed out page of paper. I’m looking for more of a graphic, something eye-catching that can be posted on Craigslist in Spanish-speaking communities.

1 Like

Hey Watching, I have a shortened version in Spanish but not one of the type you posted above in Spanish (unless someone can translate it for us)

Digital:

Business Card:

3 Likes

Thank you! This is great. :slight_smile:

This is a great idea. What are you putting for the posting title and description? Maybe you can post a link so we can see your “ad”. God bless you!

can you please tell me how i can share the ABC Salvation on Craigslist?
I downloaded the app and in Oklahoma City it’s $5 to post something.

That’s strange. I’ve never had to pay anything to post on Craigslist. It has always been free. I’ve never downloaded any app, just done it from my desktop. Are you sure that what you’ve downloaded is legit? That sounds fishy to me.

I just post a JPEG image of the ABC’s of Salvation. You can find them on here. You don’t need to write any fancy description, the picture speaks for itself. If you post in a very liberal city, you can expect your post to be removed within a matter of minutes. If you post in a less liberal city, your post might stay up for several days. If you post in a more conservative area, your post might stay up for several weeks. It really just depends. I don’t have any ads still up. They’ve been flagged by angry people and removed.

Ok tell me where do i post the ABC salvation?

I have never used the app or seen anything that looks like the picture you’ve posted. If you are sure that the app you’ve downloaded is legit, then I would try “for sale” and see if there is a link to “free” and go from there.

it didn’t work when i shared the abc of salvation in this site. They removed it because it goes against their regulations.

My posts were removed also. I think that means that a certain number of people must have clicked on the link to flag it. That means they at least saw it and read it – which I’ll take as a good. :slight_smile:

We can plant the seed, but the Holy Spirit makes it grow. My prayer is that posting the ABC’s will at least get people to start thinking. And maybe the Holy Spirit will coordinate events in their lives to lead them to remember what they saw on Craigslist and start contemplating and searching in a way that they hadn’t before.

2 Likes