Creation and His word

Please share any nature piccies and stories to encourage one another as we enjoy and take comfort in His creation & word to help take our minds of what’s going on in the world Psalm 19 x

7 Likes

My daughter took this photo in our back garden. The brightness of the yellow flower and the bee hoovering with his wee legs dangling brought a smile…

13 Likes

Clouds in the fields…

This was my favorite picture from my hike through northern Spain… We literally had to walk through a storm on a stretch of 10.5 miles or 17 km of nothing but fields left and right. I prayed to God to get us through safely and He as always delivered… We walked through thunder and lightning and heavy wind and rain, well I guess that describes a storm, lol. The picture is from after walking through it…

Genesis 9:13-17 NIV
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. [14] Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, [15] I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. [16] Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” [17] So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

12 Likes

There is something quite special about a rainbow isn’t there :grinning: Thank you for sharing - it must have been an experience to walk through a thunder storm when there is no shelter either side of you - but as you say the Lord was with you :relaxed:

In your first photo I thought it was water!! I’ve seen a mist but never clouds so low wow! thanks again :grinning:

4 Likes

Walking the dog 2 nights ago - thought I was in the middle east lol - can’t remember seeing a sunset like that in Scotland before!

11 Likes

Terrific Topic idea…

20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Romans 1:20

13 Likes

Wow, those sunsets are beautiful.

The sun looks pink there in Scotland @magsymac :smiley:

Some grass, a barn and the sun setting… best description I could come up with. lol

12 Likes

Love that verse! Evolution is such a lie.
Fab photos - gotta love a sunset & a bee! do you know what type of mushroom it is? @jasonacts177

2 Likes

Are these photos taken near where you live ? @anon77444774 that is awesome the sun over the water like that.
That’s our God :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

the sun was really red and the sky was unaffected by it - can’t remember seeing that before @anon77444774

2 Likes

Yes, the sunset photos are all “homemade” :blush:

Yet I long to really go Home to our Lord Jesus.

Here’s another storm I walked into in France. I remember it hailed big ones.

Then this appeared…

Made it through to share with you… Now I can go Home lol

8 Likes

Now that sounds like a plan…

2 Likes

I was inspired by a post from @FearNot

I’m very sorry I took the credit for this - I should have said the Holy Spirit inspired me by a post from @FearNot

6 Likes

Ok, last one for tonight… From just now…

Good Night

7 Likes

Well I’m certainly no mycologist but I believe the common names for that 'shroom are:

• Scarlet Waxcap
  • Scarlet Hood
  • Righteous Red Waxy Cap

Latin name: Hygrocybe coccinea

Completely inedible but deliciously beautiful, and part of an array of colourful fungi under the waxcap name which includes Parrot waxcap (green) and Snowy waxcap (white).

They appear in clusters during autumn, usually on lawns and grass.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the in depth reply - I had to look up the word mycologist :exploding_head:
The reason I asked was the only ones I’ve come across are different sizes and shapes in shades of brown! It is such a vibrant red colour - lovely!

3 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Lovely piccies - Thanks for sharing :grinning: Is that a squirrel peeking through the tree…

1 Like

What a blessed view to end the day with

1 Like