Crown Drops Charges on James Coates, Likely Fearing the Case Overturning

Please continue to pray for thIs Pastor and all men of God standing for truth in this time.
They need our prayers as they are on the frontlines!
Blessings All :two_hearts: :pray: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

We definitely need to keep praying for this situation. Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

praying for James, his family and his church!!! A dear brother in Christ, went to college with James and has the same strong convictions in serving the King above all kings!!! Father continue to use James to be a Light! Father strengthen him and provide for his family and church! May he be a witness to his captors and may they impart. kindness and grace b/c of Who You are!!! I pray four our brother James and thank You that You are his refuge and strength! I pray for You to set this captive free b/c the gates of hell cannot prevail! May Your Wors go forth and continue to use this young man for the glory of Your Holy Name!!! Amen!!! :heart::raised_hands:t4::pray:t2::two_hearts::latin_cross::fire::arrow_up::heart:

2 Likes

A BIG AMEN!!!
I too Father, come into agreement with Syl.
Thank You, Lord Jesus!
:two_hearts: :pray: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

He was released yesterday!

I wonder if he will be preaching this weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On Rebel News I saw that the courts are going to release him. I found it odd that the consequence of the “crime” he committed did not come with a penalty of jail time though he spent over a month in a maximum security facility. (To control the message and the mouth)

Well, I just found out they are releasing him and are dropping the charges, except for a minor “health infraction.” Health crime. A $100 fine.(To save face)

His wife was not able see him and could not do zoom. (Control the information)

She had to arrange to meet at a government facility to send and receive messages.

1 Like

Praise the Lord, His servant is released! We know that the Lord will use this for good and how many souls were touched and saved on account of this???
I have heard unbelievers remarking how wrong this all was, so Lord, we claim that what the enemy meant for evil, YOU LORD will use this for good and for the Salvation of many souls!!
May the enemy have to pay back seven fold and even more!
Let us continue to pray for him and all other men of God, who are standing on the frontlines, proclaiming the good news of Jesus!!!
:two_hearts: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Praise ye the LORD all ye heavenly hosts for the LORD is faithful.

5 Likes

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::latin_cross::heart::fire::arrow_up: All glory and Praise to our Mighty God and King!!! Jesus is Lord!!!

5 Likes

I just love this Pastor’s sermons. Very intense and powerful. I don’t know how far this will go now that there are more pastors and churches in Canada. Trudeau said religious Christians are the worst of Canadian society if CBC is to be believed. In this matter, I believe them. Scripture suggests that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I believe Pastor Coates is a special servant who has been chosen by God to represent Him and us. I don’t know the names of all the others but Pastor Pawlowski is being very badly persecuted, in Alberta also. I feel sad for him. He escaped communism under USSR and now is facing something worse in the country he believed he and his family could live in freedom.

3 Likes

Praying internet for all these faithful servants! Thank you so much for the updates and for other Names! May we be faithful to the car to pray for the persecuted church!!! Glad to hear Trudau calls us “The Worst!” He has no clue as to the Pwer of the Almighty! He Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet!!! (Sorry for improper Grammer) Father we pray for the Salvation of this prime minister and ask for You to lift the indeed from him, turn from his evil ways and to You!! Strengthen and uphold these Ministers of Yoir Word! Impart Your wisdom, Your provisions, sustain them as only You can! Do mighty works through them and draw many others into the foot of the Cross!!! Thank You Father that You always hear our prayers! In the Name that is Above All Names! Jesus, Yeshua, Messiah, King of Kings and Lord of Lord’s, our Good Shepherd, Redeemer and Friend! It’s All about You Jesus!!! :heart::raised_hands:t2::latin_cross::fire::arrow_up:

2 Likes

Amen and Amen !!!
Breaks my heart, Lord have mercy on us!
Apparently Canada is the ONLY COUNTRY with A NO ABORITON LAW, which began with his father Pierre Trudeau. The destruction of families has been happening since then!!!
Lord, help us and forgive us and heal our land. Bind the enemy in Canada and turn our hearts back to you. Remove all corruption and evil in Ottawa in our Parliament Buildings/Government and give us Godly men and women to stand up for you, JESUS!
Open Justin’s eyes to who YOU ARE - JESUS! KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, before it is too late for him!
Bless and use ALL the Pastor’s standing on the front lines across the world to bring the Gospel to the World!
In your name Lord Jesus, we ask this. Amen :heartpulse: :pray: :pray: :pray: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Oh Sandra the Lord hears your prayers for Canada as He has heard our hearts cry for America! What a blessing you are with such a praying heart!!! Essings to you and your family in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus!!! I look forward to meeting you soon!!! Maranatha!!!:heart::heart::heart:

All prayers are blessings. Thank you dear friend. I struggle with what to say to God when it comes to Canada’ s government, both provincial and federal.I am still shocked by the growing persecution of pastors who still hold services. I sometimes catch myself thinking some good person will make a difference and stop this evil and then that good person will stop the horror that is the Covid jab, but in my heart, I know the only one who can fix this dreadful mess is our dear saviour Jesus. I have done so much research on the jab and have seen hundreds to thousands VAERS reports on serious injuries and death that every time some one I have spoken to opts for the vaccine, I feel physical pain.

I loved reading your prayer. I hope you don’t me sharing the words of a song I wrote.

Sometimes, I write my prayers to God in songs because it helps me organize my thoughts. I sing them to Him sometimes.

Heavenly Father I thank you for all you have given me , for the countless blessings and for the love you gave on a cross at Calvary.

Lord Jesus, I adore you. I lift your name on high. You came to show us how we are to live and you died to save us and rose again to glory. The greatest gift that one can give.

You sent the Holy Spirit to live within my heart and to speak out for me in ways beyond my understanding and to give me comfort all my life.

Oh God, how I love you. I lift your name on high and I will sing your praises.

I will give you glory and I will be your servant all my life.

Amen

Love and Blessings
Debrah

2 Likes

I was just barely old enough to vote and Pierre Trudeau was like a rock star. I had more wisdom then than I do now. I didn’t like him and didn’t trust him. I did vote for Justin the first time but it didn’t take long before I saw how weak he is and he loves the limelight. I am horrified at how far the “my body. my choice.” has gone. Born alive and left to die. I can’t think of it without sobbing. Martyn Iles, Australia Christian League described what happens there and it was awful and from what I know of Canada’s lawless position on this, I am sure it happens here too. Jesus please come soon.

2 Likes

Beautiful … keep on praising HIM, for HE is worthy! So worthy!
:heartpulse: :pray: :heartpulse:

1 Like

My family fled from Chortizitza Colony in , so I have a “basic” understanding of what he went through. He’s a good man, they both are. I’m grateful for Jesus’ “front line” warriors.

1 Like

Yes, I am grateful too. Sad to see the poor children crying. I don’t know anything about that Colony. Pastor Art is giving strong warnings of what he sees coming.

1 Like

Amen … Pray CHURCH and to this I add … :heartpulse: :pray: :heartpulse:

Sadly we have forgotten this and we need to WAKE UP CHURCH AND PRAY LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
Heavenly Father, we call on YOU to wake up your bride and to Fight the Good Battle of Faith, because our Captain JESUS has already won the battle!
Souls for your Kingdom!
Break the strongholds of the enemy on this earth and LET JESUS BE GLORIFIED!
In HIS MIGHTY NAME WE ASK THIS AND GIVE YOU THANKS!
Praise the Lord!
Amen and Amen! :heartpulse: :pray: :heartpulse:
TIME TO CROWN HIM …

1 Like