Daughter's Friend SHOT tonight multiple times

My daughter just called… her hubby works nights and she and her daughter were asleep when she heard gunshots. A close friend of theirs who lives a few units from them, the husband was shot multiple times. The couple has two small children. Please send up prayers. Thank you!

ADDING: His name is Alex.

24 Likes

Abba Father, I ask that you watch over and take care of Violet’s daughters friends. If you find it in your mercy please revive the husband and watch over his wife and children. Give them strength, show them your presence and give them peace. Also Father be with Violet’s daughter as well. May your will be done in Jesus’ name.

15 Likes

@Violet I have prayed and will pray again in agreement with Jack. :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

Sadly Alex passed away at the hospital from multiple gunshot wounds. Thank you for your prayers.

7 Likes

@Violet

Oh mercy…I hate to hear that.

What a senseless, needless tragedy…

everyone is in our prayers :disappointed: :pray: :blue_heart:.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I had hopes God would save his life. Still praying for his family though. They are headed to tough times. God will see them through. We may not recognize it but it will happen.

8 Likes

Utterly tragic. Heavenly Father please comfort and uphold all those involved through the power of Christ Jesus.

8 Likes

Prayers for this man and all in vacinity…,:pray::pray:

3 Likes