Dec 13 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

VIDEO HERE: Dec 13 Bible Prophecy Update

Pastor JD answers the question of “What’s Next?” given the swiftness with which everything is now happening in the world today.

Prophecy Update Links:
The Rapture Comes First, 2 Thessalonians 2:3 – June 14th, 2020

The Times of Israel - Israeli space chief says aliens may well exist, but they haven’t met humans

The Jerusalem Post - Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

The Sun - Jupiter and Saturn merge into rare ‘Christmas Star’ in once-in-a-lifetime space event this month

World Economic Forum Founder Klaus Schwab on the Fourth Industrial Revolution

ABC’s Mailing Website

6 Likes

A bit of misinfo on the claim of the vaccine changing DNA. none of the coronavirus vaccines use retrovirus vectors, or reverse transcriptase and integrase, which is necessary to actually insert new DNA into our chromosome.
Not to mention, some viruses already alter our DNA when we get infected with them, like HIV and HPV.
This would mean God couldn’t save anyone born with HIV or HPV infection from their mother.

4 Likes

and apostasia is NOT a departure rapture… it’s a falling away from faith.

1 Like

Excuse me, who say?

646 apostasía (from 868 /aphístēmi , “leave, depart,” which is derived from 575 /apó , “away from” and 2476 /histémi , “stand”) – properly, departure (implying desertion ); apostasy – literally, “a leaving, from a previous standing .”

Am I reading wrong or it clearly states “Leave, Depart” ???

2 Likes

It is my opinion that you have not properly done your homework which is Own Research.

It is my opinion after having read directly science papers from medical research portals, science research portals and the documents related for the registration of the patents already registered by the covid-19 vaccine producers, that the vaccine DOES MODIFY THE DNA.
It is not my presumption: IT IS WHAT THE DOCUMENTS CLEARLY STATES. Even more,
Bill Gates himself clearly expressed this when trying to convince people why the mRNA based vaccines were more reliable than the previous vaccines technology.

I dont have the links at hand, if anyone is interested, a simple google search should lead him to them.

God Bless

6 Likes

It’s not the rapture, it’s apostasy, that is, leaving the faith. People who never really had saving faith but went to church with you.
Otherwise think about the context of what Paul was saying.
To paraphrase Paul was saying regarding the coming of our Lord and the rapture, some people have said it’s already happened, but don’t be deceived, it hasn’t happened yet. It can’t happen yet, first there has to be apostasy, and then the antichrist will be revealed, sitting in the temple and declaring himself God. We’ve been over this. You know what’s holding it back, for an appointed time. Evil’s already present in our world, it just needs the restrainer to be moved out of the way to happen.

Now the way you look at it it makes it go like “Regarding the coming of our Lord and the rapture, some people have said it’s already happened, but don’t be deceived, it hasn’t happened yet. It can’t happen yet, first there has to be the rapture, and then the antichrist will be revealed, sitting in the temple and declaring himself God. We’ve been over this. You know what’s holding it back, for an appointed time. Evil’s already present in our world and it just needs the restrainer to be raptured to happen.”

We’re talking about conditional statements. He’s referring to the return of Christ and the rapture, first verse. He says that some people think it’s already happening, second verse. He says it can’t happen until conditions are met. One of those conditions CAN’T be the thing that is being talked about in the first place. It’s like saying we’re going on a trip to Hawaii, but our plane can’t leave until we arrive in Hawaii!

You are not reading this:

646 apostasía (from 868 /aphístēmi , “leave, depart,” which is derived from 575 /apó , “away from” and 2476 /histémi , “stand”) – properly, departure (implying desertion ); apostasy – literally, “a leaving, from a previous standing .”

It clearly states “Leave, Depart” ???

Are you?

1 Like

Yeah, I am, but from context of the verse it’s apparent that not referring to leaving earth but leaving the faith.

I have a bachelor’s degree in microbiology, I studied immunology and cellular and molecular biology.
There is no reverse transcriptase, so without it the mRNA cannot be transcribed to DNA, there also is no integrase, which means there’s no way to fuse the DNA into your chromosomes.
DNA in chromosomes has to be manipulated by enzymes, to separate it out, and unzip the strands from the double helix apart, so that it can be replicated (copied), and transcribed (make an mRNA strand from a DNA template).
Your body doesn’t have those enzymes naturally in them. Retroviruses like HIV, and some DNA viruses like HPV do. That is why those viruses can manipulate your DNA.
Do you know why the pfizer vaccine has to be stored at about -70 degrees celsius? (maybe even -90?) because the mRNA molecule is so fragile that it degrades very quickly. It doesn’t even stay in your bodies, it survives long enough to be translated (read by ribosomes in your cells) into proteins a few times and then it breaks apart. That’s why they need 2 doses too. Because it breaks apart and doesn’t stay in your body, so you have relatively short windows of expressing the viral proteins and triggering immunity.

There are other problems with how the pfizer vaccine works, like autoimmunity, cross reactivity, and allergies because of it making your own cells express this viral protein… but it can’t change your DNA.

Maybe Bill Gates would like to use a vaccine someday that includes reverse transcriptase and integrase in it so that it CAN modify your DNA, and in that case, yeah, don’t take that vaccine, bare minimum it’s a cancer risk.
But the current vaccines can’t change your DNA.

3 Likes

Ok, I am forced to seek for the documents or the links again.

I lost it all because Microsoft (Bill Gates) modifies my PC every time they want and provoke a failure with some programs I have installed.

I have formatted it 6 times alrwady this year. It is incredible how is that they are so interested in keeping my PC completely UP TO DATE in every technological aspect FOR FREE.

Oh… this Bill Gates is so loving and good…

1 Like

For a full teaching on why apostasia is referring to the rapture by Dr. Andy Woods see Rapture or Apostasy in 2 Thess. 2:3? - YouTube He also has a more recent series on the rapture where he explains this in 3 parts here is part 1: The Rapture Sermon Series 18. Explaining the Apostasia in 2 Thess. 2:3a - Part 1 - YouTube You can get the rest of it by clicking on his site. Learn something before parroting old wrong information.

4 Likes

Doesn’t fit context
Regarding A, some people have said A is at hand. Don’t be deceived. A can’t happen until B and C happen first. C can’t happen until D happens.

These are all dependent on each other.
A can’t be B, because A is dependent on B.
A can’t be D, because A is dependent on C, and C is dependent on D.
What you’re doing is “I can do all things through a verse out of context.”

If Paul was teaching an immindent rapture, He’d have just said “the rapture hasn’t happened yet, I’m still here”

The author of this song, Mary Pedersen, wrote this appeal from her heart to all those who long to be with Jesus and want to be ready to meet Him when that day comes.

Lyrics: Are you ready for His coming?

Are you ready for His coming?
Soon He’ll come to fetch His bride.
Soon He’ll come to fetch His bride.

Are you with His holy people?
Are you with His holy people?
Are you with His holy people
Who for Jesus give their lives,
Who for Jesus give their lives.

Have you nothing else but Jesus?
Is the world no longer dear?
Is the world no longer dear?

Will you buried be with Jesus?
Will you buried be with Jesus?
Will you buried be with Jesus,
Die and bear much fruit for Him?
Die and bear much fruit for Him?

Blest are those who follow Jesus,
Whom He purchased from the earth.
Whom He purchased from the earth.

Title: Are you ready for His coming?
Lyrics: Mary Pedersen
Melody: John S. Norris
Vocals: Nancy Helgesen
From the songbook “Ways of the Lord” #64
© Copyright Stiftelsen Skjulte Skatters Forlag, 2019
Produced by Brunstad Christian Church

4 Likes

I have learned a ton from Chuck Missler on the Nephalim. Here is a link to some videos on the topic: Chuck Missler- Full End Time Mix, Rapture, Nephilim and Coming Deception - YouTube

3 Likes

In regards to the genetic apocalypse I have watched the entire series of Billy Crone on it. Here is a condensed version with Jan Markell: Hybrids, Supersoldiers, & the Coming Genetic Apocalypse (Part 1) – Pastor Billy Crone - YouTube

4 Likes

The Rapture is Pre-Trib because if you believe The Bible is the Word of God then, by definition:

“The Bible is Coherent” and
“The Gospel of Salvation is Coherent”

If we are, as Paul clearly states, “SAVED BY GRACE THOUGH FAITH”, we do not need to do ANYTHING but BELIEVING.

If we are saved we are not supposed to go through the Tribulation where:

• Just in the 4th Seal 1/4 of humankind is killed (2 Billoins people)
  • We will have to avoid getting the Mark so, as The Beast will be given power over all kindred, nation and tongue, we shall put our nice necks there to be cut off. (Well this doesn´t sound exactly like GRACE, isn´t it?) or as 1th Thess 5:11 says "“Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.” Oh, yeah, Comfort brother, your head will be cut off very soon…don´t worry, comfort, please… DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!

So, FOR COHERENCE, If we are saved BY GRACE, and WE ARE, WE SHALL NOT GO THROUGH THE TRIBULATION!!! Period!!!

It is simple Boolean Algebra. Logic. Coherence. Nobody should need to use Strongs Concordance, a Greek Dictionary and a copy of the original NT part of the Bible to show that Apostasia have more than one meaning and that two of them ARE suspiciously equivalent to rapture.

God Bless

6 Likes

WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING?

:open_book:2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Approximately one third of the Bible is prophecy! Its all in our face! Sadly people are so spiritually blinded and immersed in this WORLD and not the WORD! How blessed we are to be that generation to see the convergence of all foretold end time prophecies written over 2500 years ago!

We are living at a time where good is called evil and evil called good!
ALL THE SIGNS ARE STARING US IN THE FACE!

We who are students of Bible Prophecy today and as Bereans (Acts 17:11) can clearly discern the times we are living in !
The Sons of Issachar as told in 1 Chronicles 12:32 … had understanding of the times, but people did not discern the signs of the times during Jesus’ first coming even after over 300 detailed Bible Prophecies had foretold of it!
20201212_173507
While the Scoffers and Mockers( :open_book: 2 Peter 3:1-10 )play their part in fulfilling Bible prophecy,we have economies across the world are crashing , an ‘IMMUNITY PASSPORT’ that combines digital identity with vaccinations, blockchain and nanotechnogy, an ID2020 patent, quantum dot microneedle vaccine mark with data storage, “Digital certificates”, artificial intelligence, contact tracing, gene editing, civil unrest, digital surveillance, global pestilences, global plagues! Damascus (Isaiah17) is like a compass that points towards Ezekiel 38 and we know that in the words of Pastor J.D Farag, the Isaiah 17 rubber band is about to snap! Think about COVID-19, the lockdowns, the economic crashes, the mandatory mask wearing, the race riots, ANTIFA, ID2020, Bill Gates, Black Lives Matter, the Declaration Of Human Fraternity, Chrislam, ponder for a moment on all of it! Everything we have been experiencing, it is all part of the Great Reset, and it is all driving towards the same outcome, that is the resetting of the entire world to prepare the people for the arrival of Antichrist! The global elites who run things have masked it as ‘The Great Reset’, and it is nothing but the New World Order!

Our world hangs on the precipice of eternity as signs of the rapidly approaching tribulation gain in intensity and frequency each day!! And if our world lies on the edge of this coming time of wrath, then how much closer must we as believers be to the rapture that happens before the tribulation begins? We sure can simply see that day approaching and might i add anyday now!
The phrase ‘THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM’ comes to my mind! I believe that we are right now live in that relative calm before a great storm sweeps across the planet! God’s judgment on the Christ-rejecting world is ever so very close at hand! We are at a tipping point. Just look around you and connect the prophectic dots! We see evidences of a world set to explode everywhere we look. It’s easy to imagine how civil strife in America or the economic disaster could become a flashing green light for Russia and Iran to invade Israel per the prophecy in Ezekiel 38-39!
Matthew 24:7 explicity tells us about earthquakes. Creation is groaning! An earthquake survey revealed that the number is 3 times over! Rarely a week goes by without a strong earthquake somewhere in the world! Not only is the world on the precipice of calamity from these possibilities, but geologists repeatedly warn of impending natural disasters in America and the frequency and sheer abundance of earthquakes at Yellowstone Park alarm many scientists who fear a impending disastrous eruption of the volcano in the park would instantly kill millions of people!

THE GREAT RESET IS LOOMING JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

Once the world falls over the edge, it will fall into the false security of the coming New World Order disguised as The Great Reset advocated by the World Economic Forum (WEF). The World Economic Forum (WEF) is fast moving to implement The Great Reset in the aftermath of the worldwide emergency triggered by COVID-19. This becomes quite evident from reading quotes and articles on the WEF website. Because of this intent, they have a vested interest in the rising incidents of the virus as well as hospitalizations and deaths. Their motive is to create greater fear and the need for lengthy lockdowns that will further crumble, devastate the economy in America and economies of other nations throughout the world. After that, they will offer financial remedies that will sound life-saving at first, but will come with a horrible price that includes servitude to their tyrannical world order!

The blueprint of the WEF Great Reset has been in place for a long time, but the globalists have lacked both the necessary worldwide crisis and charismatic leader to make their dream a reality.

THE STAGE IS SET….THE CAST IS IN PLACE….THE GLOBALISTS SAY ‘NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE’!

WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN FOR US?

1.The rapture will happen quickly!
The beginning of events that will push the world over the edge will happen instantly and without warning starting with the rapture. 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 tells us that the rapture will happen in the “twinkling of an eye.” The day Jesus comes for us will start out just like any other day in our lives, but will end in glory (Col. 3:4). In 1 Thessalonians 5:3 we read, “While people are saying, ‘There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.” I have always believed that the rapture of the church will be the ultimate trigger, the domino that turns the world upside down! The tribulation, which kicks off with the peace accord between the antichrist, Israel, and others (Dan. 9:27), will likely start a few months after the rapture.

2.Evil may increasingly prevail in our world before the rapture occurs!
We know our world will soon go through a time of unspeakable evil and distress during the tribulation and that we will be in heaven before the Lord pours out His wrath during this time. What we do not know, however, is how much more of the prospering of the wicked we will see before Jesus appears to take us home.

3.The Importance of keeping our eyes on the prize!
I delight in the words of Romans 8:23 in this regard, “And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.” Not only will we see Jesus, but He will give us immortal bodies and welcome us into His eternal family. Amen!

In Philippians 3:14 Paul wrote, “I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” I believe we can apply this verse to the rapture because that is what the apostle ends up talking about (3:20-21). The rapture is our ultimate honor. What greater prize than to be suddenly with Jesus in glory with imperishable bodies and ultimate wholeness (Col. 3:4)?

WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF ETERNITY! THAT FINAL SCENE IS IMMINENT! The state of the world, combined with biblical prophecy, tells us that Jesus’ quick return for us and sudden intervention in this world is ever so close.Everthing is NOT falling apart its falling into place! Don’t delay putting your faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life. Your not guaranteed a tommrow to make that call! We who rightly divide the scriptures know that the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church is the mystery that begins ‘come up hither’ and ends with our going Home and then to the bema seat BEFORE the start of the 7-year long time of Jacob’s trouble! The most vivid description of the rapture is 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” Christ removes all true believers from the earth. The famous phrase, “In the twinkling of an eye” comes from an explanation of the rapture found in 1 Corinthians 15:51-58.

Think of those left behind, the fear they’ll have, and the world they’ll be living in. Use that as motivation to spread the Gospel. Right now, more people than ever are seeking Him. God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose for them (Romans 8:28). If there ever was a time to warn those around us of what lies ahead, this is it! Explain to them with simplicity (Not Religion) the Gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!

Well my dear brothers and sisters the verse below says it all!

:open_book:Luke 21:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

There is a war that is looming against Israel and from that war give a chance for Mr. Fix it to bring about peace…FALSE PEACE!

As we take a look at the prophetic canvas with Israel being the focal point as God’s prophetic time piece it so clearly tells us that we are in the…FINAL HOUR!

I think of what Pastor J.d Farag says…Prophecy has a shelf life, something’s got to give!!

My article publised by sister Jan Markel. All glory to our Lord!

As You See the Day Approaching

Here is the article on my website…https://www.rapturecountdown.com/where-is-the-promise-of-his-coming/

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

4 Likes

Since demons can possess people, could it be possible that the way they had children was to just possess the people?

Problems exist with this but problems exist with every thought about angelic offspring.

I personally think Satan’s offspring has something to do with Tammuz. Every religion in the world dates back to ancient Babylon after the flood. Tammuz’ mother was Ashtart the wife of Nimrod according to many historical and archaeological accounts. So my thinking was anyone worshipping a false religion is worshipping Tammuz aka Baal or Satan’s seed. If other angels could literally have offspring, why not Satan?

1 Like