Dec 20 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

Yeah that’s the thing… there’s 2 extremes.

1. This is something to shut down the world for it’s killing thousands of people a day panic!
  2. This is totally fake there is no virus!
    Reality… there is a virus, it is nasty and can kill, but it’s exaggerated. Be smart, don’t panic.
4 Likes

Hello all. This is my first post here.

I’m in the between the extremes camp.

I’m sure covid is real. I know several people who have had it, and a couple (with Co-morbitities) who have died from it. I do not believe the PANDEMIC is real according to the definition of the word:

Definition of pandemic:
Epidemic over a wide geographic area and affecting a large proportion of the population.

It is not lost on me that the same people shouting the loudest for lockdowns, vaccines, etc are the same group that says the earth is overpopulated. I’ll just leave that there.

God bless you all. Let’s all keep our lamps full!

2 Likes

Swarms of Locust are not in Matthew 24:6-8.

Welcome, Oncefaroff!
I think, yes, there is a virus. Yes, people have died of it and become very sick with it.
And I think there is way too much “coincidence” and peddling of Fear and Confusion.

Today a radio station here in the UK is reporting the latest FEAR (new mutation spreading fast) is the brain-child of a Gov group called Nervtag, headed up by a Neil Ferguson (who was sacked from SAGE after breaking his own rules on lockdown earlier this year) and Imperial College, and featuring psychologists (who know all about human behaviour and how to manipulate it).
The radio presenter is saying the reported “fast spreading virus” has no basis in hard evidence, but is based on computer modelling.

I don’t know. Just thought it is worth passing on.
There are 2 sides to every coin, and the current UK situation coincides with a fast-approaching Brexit and an EU which has already talked of “punishment”. Just sayin’

I think - be careful, be sensible, don’t panic. God is in control and He loves you!

2 Likes

I´m repeating something I already said in the past, bear with me, please:

Yes, there is a virus and yes there have been victims.

I will keep the “Mask use” issue out of this comment

We, citizens of the world, are currently not able to see the full picture os this pre- planned events, we are not able to figure out how to resolve the complete Puzzle of the Covid-19, for the simple fact that we do not have over the table the complete set of pieces of this puzzle.

And we do not have it because the powers that be have still not taken Out Of The Box the missing pieces.

Nonetheless, I am completely sure than in the next months, they will have to do so because they will need the missing pieces to achieve the initial objective, that to date, has been only partially achieved.

Wether by the spreading of already existing and “ready to be deployed” additional bio-weapons or already existent in the Covid19-programmed-virus capabilities, that, we don´t know, they will continue working until the complete world economies are dismantled and brought to collapse.

I´m stating here what any analytic and skeptic minded christian can realize by simply walking-through the historic events associated with Covid-19, from 2019 up to date.

We need to keep a “step forward” mindset to prepare for what is coming, and this is only possible by keeping a healthy relation with Christ.

God Bless

2 Likes

Pastor JD, I look forward to listening to your updates every Sunday afternoon. They are a source of encouragement and knowledge about where we are right now in the end-times timeline and mirror my 40+ years of studying prophecy, a subject which never grows old!! Enjoy your time away and may you be renewed spiritually, mentally, and physically. God’s gracious blessings be upon you and your loved ones.

1 Like

Agreed, Romans.
As another piece of the jigsaw comes out of the box the whole scene changes within hours…as we in the UK have just been reminded - again!

BOMBSHELL: Covid-19 isn’t a pandemic plan, it’s an EXTERMINATION plan for humanity!:
https://patriotdailypress.com/2020/10/20/bombshell-covid-19-isnt-a-pandemic-plan-its-an-extermination-plan-for-humanity/?fbclid=IwAR38ppmNYtXyG5Z-h_YXNYpXqUQkaRN9tXOMbqzVktPiTUzb84-i1CfSXyE

3 Likes

Enjoy your time off with your family J.D. :+1:t3:

I live not far from you, aferminute - looking at Bristol from the Forest of Dean where we are in a level2 area. Not noticing a lot of difference here, so many small businesses and pubs have closed down now. It’s a short trip to Ross on Wye (level1) where life goes on pretty much as it did BC (Before Covid).

Morning Bro @K7,

Davos confirmed first meeting in Jan

https://www.weforum.org/events/the-davos-agenda-2021/about

1 Like

Hey there bro! Thank you so much for the link! God bless you!

Pastor JD is a called watchman; God be Praised for His faithfulness in giving gifts of pastors and teachers to equip His people. We thank God for God-fearing men like you pastor JD. God has blessed you and is definitely with you. Thank you for all that you sacrifice in obedience to His call and yielding to God Holy Spirit abiding in you. Great is your reward because you have invested your life to Jesus for His glory… the many souls of brothers and sisters in Christ will be rejoicing before Jesus our Bridegroom forever in Him. Amen. Maranatha

6 Likes

Hi All; so how do you view Matt 24:14 (And the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.)? I never hear someone explain why this is not a pre-condition for the rapture. Happy to read your insights!

Matthew 24 to 25 speaks about Israel not the church that will go thru tribulation.

In Rev there will be an angel preach the gospel to whole world besides the 144000 Jewish evangelists sent by God.

Once these things done, the end will come with Jesus descending to Jerusalem with his wife the Church to sit on David’s throne and rule.

1 Like

Several weeks ago, I felt the Holy Spirit leading me to make gospel tracts to leave behind for others to find. I call them Making Kingdom Hearts cards. Anyway, I was wondering how to reach people that might want to purchase these cards to leave behind at the store, post office, schools or wherever they may want someone to find them. J.D. has talked about people selling the things they have made to spread the good news of salvation. What I have done, is fold a piece of cardstock 4X6 into a card with four pages. On the first page, I wrote a short note explaining the lateness of the hour. Page 2: a picture of the Rapture, Page 3: The Blessed Hope is written at the top them John 14: 1-6 is written out. Page 4: the ABC’s of salvation. I haven’t had a job since last March and selling these gospel tracts would help contribute to paying the family’s bills. So, please let me know how to tell others about the cards I make other that writing it here. Thank you and may we all stay strong in these trying times. - Rhonda

2 Likes

Today someone sent this photo taken few days ago via Whatsapp.

Who do you see?

2 Likes

wow! is this seriously legit??

Yes. This brother is from my church in my hometown.

1 Like