Dec 6 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

VIDEO HERE: JD Farag Bible Prophecy

Pastor JD talks about how The Great Setup is leading to The Great Reset, which is a global transition to a global economy fulfilling Bible prophecy in the book of Revelation.

Prophecy Update Links
JOSEPH A TYPE OF CHRIST AND THE PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE

ABC’s Mailing Website
https://themastersmail.org/![Thumbnail|690x388]
(upload://3wSG9zpCszm6b3qQxvyCu95eWfR.jpeg)

15 Likes

Hi, JD. Thanks for the video today. Amazing. Life to my spirit. Could you post the 12 points in the subscriber’s email about the economic destruction/impact? Thanks so much, Maranatha!

7 Likes

I would like someone to explain in simple terms the first part when pastor JD mentioned about money supply and linked to hyperinflation. I am ignorant of financial and economic matters.

Many many thanks.

Pastor Andy Woods taught about partial theory rapture today:

4 Likes

I agree.

Pastor Farag I would be most grateful if you would post the 12 step plan of the antichrist you mentioned.

5 Likes

I would also like a greater understanding of it

1 Like

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-great-reset-changing-life-as-we-live-it

1 Like

@anon70138210, please take note the foolish virgins parable only appears in Matthew, not Mark, Luke and John.
The main audience are Jews.

1 Like

Thank you Pastor JD. I have been following you for years and you never fail to point to where we stand in prophecy. This takes my breath away. I too long for the day our Lord comes for us. My hope in the Lord is my comfort.

7 Likes

Hi, Pastor JD,
We thank God for His gift of pastors and teachers to help the Church Body. God has blessed you and is glorified in His ministering work through you as a watchman of the Lord to His people. Really appreciated the pdf for the scriptures to the type of Christ examples. Also, thank you so much for addressing the “Partial Rapture Theory” it is so encouraging to know that we are totally “saved by grace” and not of works.

Special thanks to the Lord for His faithful servants at themastersmail.org for their generous gift and ministry help us reach unsaved loved ones for Jesus. We love you all and are praying for you and the Church family. Maranatha

4 Likes

The following description will emphasize the enormity of the U.S. debt and the soon collapse of the U.S. economy. $1 million in $1 bills stacked on top of one another would be 119+ yards high. Or if placed on the ground would extend from the end of one end zone of a football field to the end of the other end zone. $1 billion in $1 bills would stack over 68 miles high or a length about an hour drive along the interstate at 70 mph. The national debt in $1 bills would extend around the Earth at the equator more than 60 times.

2 Likes

Right after we watched the Prophecy Update i saw this article. Falls right in with what Pastor JD was sharing about currency today.

Dennis, I like Andy…but does he support the partial theory?

Reality is, hyperinflation is already here. The wealthy are surviving in meeting the absolute necessities of life in 2020. Maybe a couple of homes they can choose to live from, everything they ‘need’, keep comfortable.

It does not surprise me that, soon, ingredients for making a simple loaf of bread will become too expensive. However, just as JD was saying, God always will provide to the faithful.

Is anyone else feeling the same?

3 Likes

@TCC, That answer is found in his slides, else go to his Youtube channel Andy Woods Rapture 30 teaching video which is live today.

1 Like

What I can share is building materials like cement and bricks prices went up here as my house is undergoing minor renovation.

The info in the post is a decent summary, but there needs to be a wholesale change of the term “money” throughout to “currency” in order to be accurate. The former includes, for example, silver and gold, while the latter term more accurately describes printed fiat notes.

@BayouBushi Thanks Jack… this was really informative and made me as a layperson understand! God bless!

1 Like

@Alisha2020 @JDForumTeam I just say… God will provide… keep trying to do at least something… even if you have lost your work… my husband has… since March… my ballet school has gone from 110 students to about 45… I got sick…spent my husband’s retrenchment money to pay for op etc…we were not covered by medical aid as we were on a 3 month waiting period because we had to change medical aid due to the job loss… almost 250 000…my testimony… I had a BIG art exhibition in 2019… NOTHING sold…paintings have been up at the gallery since then till now…then out of the blue 3 weeks I sold 2…totalling 24K…then a commission of 18K then ANOTHR commission of 3K…my point… GOD PROVIDES!!! MIRACULOUSLY…keep on trying to do something … bake cookies…make some bead jewelry…start something up…ask God…don’t despair…I trust God for all my needs daily…like manna… I honestly say I do not worry AT all… please continue to pray for my heath… I’m still in such pain every day…but the pain keeps me close to Jesus and on my knees…Pastor JD 'S Prophecy update was really astounding … gave me so much peace… I pray for you all daily… thank you Pastor JD for your messages that give us so much hope. May God continue to bless us all… May many more come to the saving knowledge of our dear Jesus through our testimonies and the ABC ‘S of salvation. I say Amen to pastor JD’ ’ MARANATHA… COME LORD JESUS!!!

5 Likes

“A HORRIFYING FUTURE” - WORD ECONOMIC FORUM’s VISION FOR A POST-COVID WORLD!

The topic for the 2021 Davos conference, which has been postponed from January to the summer, is "The Great Reset”. In his July 2020 book COVID-19: The Great Reset, co-authored with Thierry Malleret, Schwab regards the virus as a providential pretext to remake the world and unleash a “fourth industrial revolution” that, as we have observed, will eliminate private property, restrict travel and establish a surveillance state in which everyone is chipped and monitored. The authors admit that COVID-19 is not “an existential threat” and that it is “one of the least deadly pandemics the world has experienced in the last 2000 years,” but surreptitiously convert it into a pretext for unprecedented social and economic change. The lockdowns are a way of softening up the population to accept a global techno-fascist revolution presided over by a club of billionaires, their political adjutants and chosen “experts,” and UN mandarins. Schwab’s books make this clear.

The Great Reset will remake the world – in Schwab’s words, “to create a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable world going forward,” all the platitudes neatly packed into one sentence. Private property deforms the natural relations between human beings and must be abolished. Private transportation will not be allowed. “Contrary content” in the printing or production of materials will not be permitted, at the cost of access to social media and Internet domains. Fossil fuels will be replaced wholesale by Green technologies. Home gardens will be outlawed. The Christian faith will be gradually suppressed (as is happening today). Vaccines will become mandatory

Society will become “cashless” and all standard monetary transactions replaced by digital currency and governed by electronic means, which can be cancelled by reigning authority at the slightest provocation. Debts will be forgiven and creditors will face the prospect of bankruptcy. The middle class and small entrepreneurs will be wiped out. Commerce will become progressively “contact-less.”

The United States must be neutralized via social isolation, lockdown-induced poverty, and facemask conformity and passivity. Constant surveillance will be employed to ensure compliance. The human being will be “enhanced” through biosecurity, synthetic biology, implantable microchips, cortical modems, nanobots, genetic editing and designer babies. Everyone will be equal, everyone will be secure from the ravages of competition, risk and chance, and everyone will be happy – as they are today in the political template for the Great Reset, Communist China and its fascist business model!

Schwab is a canny manipulator and knows how to turn a perceived catastrophe to his advantage, in his own words “to break glass in case of an emergency.” He has understood that the most effective enabler of the Great Reset has been the pandemic panic unleashed by COVID-19, which has taken the planet by storm, reduced entire populations to abject terror, led to massive lockdowns and personality disfigurement brought about by mandatory masks, and promoted the reign of political despots, ignorant leaders, hired-gun health officials and left-wing organizations like the W.H.O.

Indeed, COVID is a more powerful persuader even than “climate change,” since virus panic works immediately but climate panic “can only follow with a time lag.” Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, a committed Marxist and an admirer of Schwab, is also on board.

Even the Pope is a passionate believer in the Great Reset, though knowing Francis’s affiliation with Liberation Theology, this comes as no surprise. As the Pope said in a recent interview, “We need change. The pandemic brought our organizational and developmental models into a crisis; it exposed many injustices, the troubling silence and social and health failures, subjecting a great number of our brothers to the processes of social exclusion and degradation.” Typical fare. One recalls the Pope’s 2014 message to Schwab urging “an openness to the transcendent” from which “a new political and business mentality can take shape, one capable of guiding all economic and financial activity within the horizon of an ethical approach which is truly humane… I ask you to ensure that humanity is served by wealth and not ruled by it.”

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has just published (October 2020) a so-called White Paper, entitled “Resetting the Future of Work Agenda – in a Post-Covid World”. The 31-page document reads like a blueprint on how to “execute” – because an execution (or implementation) would be – “Covid-19 – The Great Reset” (July 2020), by Klaus Schwab, founder and CEO (since the foundation of the WEF in 1974) and his associate Thierry Malleret.

They call “Resetting the Future” a White Paper, meaning it’s not quite a final version. It is a draft of sorts, a trial balloon, to measure people’s reactions. It reads indeed like an executioner’s tale. Many people may not read it – have no awareness of its existence! It promises a horrifying future to some 80%-plus of the (surviving) population. George Orwell’s “1984” reads like a benign fantasy, as compared to what the WEF has in mind for humanity.This is the what is being put forth, namely the concrete process of implementing The Great Reset!

The Great Reset also foresees, a credit scheme, whereby all personal debt would be “forgiven” – against handing over all personal assets to an administrative body or agency – could possibly be the IMF.

Bill Gates, the Rockefellers, Kissinger et al, have never made a secret out of their strong opinion that the world is over-populated and that the number of people has to be literally reduced. We are dealing with eugenicists.

A perfect method for reducing the world population, are Bill Gates initiated, and WHO-supported vaccination programs. Scandals of such disastrous vaccine programs resulting in children’s death were recorded in India (in the 1990s), Kenya (2014 and thereafter) and other parts of the world.

See also a very revealing TedTalk by Bill Gates of February 2010, “Innovating to Zero”, just about at the time when the “2010 Rockefeller Report” was issued – the very report that has given us so far, the “Lock Step Scenario” – and we are living it now. Hardly protesting it – the entire world – 193 UN member countries – has been coopted or coerced into following this abject human rights abuse on a global scale.

:cn:CHINA WANTS PASSENGER TRACKING SYSTEM FOR GLOBAL TRAVEL CORONAVIRUS RESET!
Chinese Communist President Xi Jinping wants travelers to adopt a global QR code system to help determine their health status and travel “permissions” in a post-coronavirus pandemic travel reset. China been building its own mass surveillance network for the past decade, which boasts hundreds of millions of street cameras.The surveillance network has been billed as the world’s most powerful facial-recognition system and aims to identify any of its 1.4 billion citizens within three seconds.

:open_book:Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

These innovations are creating the environment that the Antichrist and False Prophet will need to wire this world together for their evil purposes. With the Tribulation casting its shadow right here right now , we know that the Rapture of the Church happens before the time of Jacobs trouble!!

From a faux-impeachment to an orchestrated pandemic or should i say plannedemic; from Murder Hornets to massive wildfires; from a sudden increase in UFO sightings to the road being paved for the ‘Great Reset’; from numerous hurricanes to anarchy and riots; from historic Mid-East peace initiatives through the Abrahamic Accords to one of the craziest election heists ever seen in American history, the year 2020 will definitely go down as the most bizarre, topsy-turvy years on record! Most people (believers and non-believers alike) have been scratching their collective heads trying to make sense of all this. All I can say is that this has been 100 years in the making, and promises to lead to one inescapable conclusion – the Rapture of the Church and the world’s coming appointment with divine judgment!

The Rapture of all who belong to Christ will be the greatest “Reset”!

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/where-is-the-promise-of-his-coming/

As this dispensation of the church age (The Age Of Grace) draws to an end, it’s time for us to take our stand as Children of the Light(1 Thessalonians) and tell a lost and dying world that it’s time to repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to a new life in Jesus Christ today! Explain to them with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in! Please use it to wake people up in these very final moments!:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sq83X7nijaQM0HN-WqnWsUEWASw9aSSr

That trumpet is going to sound any day now!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

8 Likes