December 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Putting the Final Puzzle Pieces in Place

:bible2: Bible Prophecy Update

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about how we are now seeing the final puzzle pieces being put in place.

Watch at JDFarag.org

Resources Links Here

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
16 Likes

Iā€™m currently reading a book that discusses what Pastor put forth about the human genome breaking down over timeā€¦ it is the OPPOSITE of the stupid evolution stuff they try to sell us on. It makes perfect sense. The book also mentions about the relationship to cancer and all sorts of other genetic problems creeping up. It mentions how the lifespans went down through time as we see in the Bible until a certain point came along where it was about fifty-sixty BUT then technology came along and they have been boosting it using that artificial means which is how they can tell us the lie that the human lifespan is increasing.

BTW, I donā€™t agree with quite a bit of other stuff the guy says in the book, so Iā€™m not gonna share it here.

Great message, Pastor JD

16 Likes

---------------------------------

5 Likes

Wow, I just realized that I posted before you @dlcv

Interesting video on blood transfusionsā€¦ I actually didnā€™t realize how dangerous they are even without the issue of jabbed vs unjabbed blood. Thanks.

Good 5G compilation. Has anyone else noticed that so many people, even among those who see the danger of the jab, ignore the danger of EMF and donā€™t take basic steps to mitigate their exposure?

5 Likes

It might just be me, but I see a direct relationship between the ā€œscienceā€ of today and the knowledge of good and evil from Gen. 2:17, knowledge that leads to death.

The appearance of the word ā€œscienceā€ in 1 Tim. 6:20 in the KJV is interesting: ā€œavoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so calledā€. ā€œScienceā€ had found its way into English from Old French in the 14th century (tracing eventually back to Latin), and it isnā€™t too surprising to find it here a few centuries later, meaning ā€œknowledgeā€.

The Greek noun is Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĢĻƒĪµĻ‰Ļ‚ (gnoĢ„seoĢ„s, lex gnoĢ„sis), which the BDAG defines in this context as ā€œa dissident variety of knowledge, knowledgeā€. (Aside: the Greek word for ā€œfalsely so calledā€ transliterates as ā€œpseudoĢ„nymou / lex pseudoĢ„nymosā€ ā€“ not difficult to understand!)

In the Septuagint (Greek OT), the infinitive verb Ī³Ī¹Ī½Ļ‰ĢĻƒĪŗĪµĪ¹Ī½ (ginoĢ„skein / lex ginoĢ„skoĢ„) is used ā€“ the two forms are related.

There is a more obvious relationship, if one begins to truly understand the role of modern science in modern life. Many believe that it has greatly improved our lives. A closer, more honest appraisal might suggest that it has promoted much disease. As you noted, the ā€œgreater lifespanā€ given to us by science really has to do with the diseased and dying being kept alive for long spans of time.

This practice is exploited by some to profit from the suffering of many others. I donā€™t think God looks upon this practice kindly. I believe that, ironically, if science were applied instead to identifying and removing the causes of disease, rather than treating symptoms for profit, huge industries would collapse, as we were redirected back to the way God intended for us to live.

Many might also die, as industries collapsed, because so many have become dependent upon terrible ways of growing bad food that replaces the good food God gave us to eat (wake up, Church!). In general our scientific ā€œadvancesā€ and the ensuing technologies have led to dependence upon unsustainable practices and technologies. It all has to come crashing down eventually. Oddly, this seems to have been the plan.

The disease alone resulting from science has reached such a level now that lifespan is decreasing, as the truth catches up with the lie. The ā€œinjectionsā€ have accelerated this trend to an alarming degree. Go science.

It would appear that our cloaked rulers in the material domain and the invisible powers in the spiritual domain want things to come crashing down. Their plan, however, intersects fatally with Godā€™s plan for putting an end to all this chaos. Thank God for that! And what a time to be alive.

12 Likes

Another exercise like Event 201ā€¦Catastrophic Contagion Oct 22, 2022

From the linkā€¦

The exercise simulated a series of WHO emergency health advisory board meetings addressing a fictional pandemic set in the near future. Participants grappled with how to respond to an epidemic located in one part of the world that then spread rapidly, becoming a pandemic with a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affecting children and young people.

Participants were challenged to make urgent policy decisions with limited information in the face of uncertainty. Each problem and choice had serious health, economic, and social ramifications.

4 Likes

Nothing is by accident with these people. Here is the next paragraph: ā€œThe extraordinary group of participants consisted of 10 current and former Health Ministers and senior public health officials from Senegal, Rwanda, Nigeria, Angola, Liberia, Singapore, India, Germany, as well as Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.ā€

They are looking at a rapidly spreading, higher fatality pandemic and the countries involved in this exercise are mostly from Africa. Billy boy has been trying to extinguish the Africans for decades! Singapore is a global financial hub. Need to crash the world economy with a handy bug that would effectively shut the doors there? India has the population to send the bug across the world in a flash. Low airfare deals coming their way? Germany is the one that puzzles me. Who made up the masses of exiles that went to Germany? Is it the generational Germans that they are after?

Point is that they are planning to target specific groups of people. Why bother showing up to a big meeting that hasnā€™t much to do with you? I highly doubt Billy boy is humanā€¦I cannot speak to the otherā€™s condition.

The children. How does God feel about the child? I am so glad that I am not God. I cannot fathom how He can take this. :cry:
Wait, what satan means for evil, God will use to call the innocent quickly back to Him, keeping them away from even more evil. Yeah, THAT I can joy in. :smiling_face:

Blessings

10 Likes

The globalists used COVID to CONTROL the PHYSICAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

The globalists now will use CBDCS to CONTROL the FINANCIAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

FROM COVID TO CBDC TO CLIMATE CHANGE : THE PATH TO COMPLETE CONTROL!

1487598711_524_30-funny-and-witty-henry-kissinger-quotes

Thatā€™s your dystopian, tyrannical NEW WORLD ORDER!

THIS IS WHAT IS LINED UP DURING THE APRIL - MAY TIMEFRAME IN 2023ā€¦

1.THE PSALM 83 WAR that will set the stage for the rise of the antichrist to confirm and make greater the Daniel 9:27 covenant!
2. THE ABRAHAMIC HOUSE OPENING which is the One World Religion!
3. GLOBAL ROLLOUT OF CBDCS which is the One World Currency

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Here is the article on my websiteā€¦
WHEN YOU SEE THESE THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN!
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/when-you-see-these-things-begin-to-happen/

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

11 Likes

And didnā€™t we just hear not that long ago how a mutation had been developed in a lab in the US of CV or Omicron that was 80% fatal. So are we to take away from all this that within a month or two we will start seeing large numbers of people die due to some mysterious virus? (probably the newly created mutant) accidentally leaked from a lab and impacting an unsuspecting public?
I cant believe that the rapture is that far off then if thats the case.
@K7 and the CBDCS rollout will initially be to just get everyone used to and comfortable with such an easy way to pay for things etc. until mid trib when the AC kills the two witnesses and then around the time he seats himself as God in the Temple, he will make good use of the CBDCS and will have had it changed into his mark for his worshipers to take it and seek to force his nonworshipers to take it also resulting in a slaughter of Christians who came to salvation during the first three and a half years of the trib.
We are very close to the rapture.

17 Likes

Addendum video

8 Likes

Watched another good teaching by JD last night, The last piece of the puzzle is being put in place.
Last week he taught on all the dominoes are in place.
I agree with both premises.
The same message seems to scream at me [every time] I read any news on this world these days. Heā€™s coming any second !!! [HIS second, not mine]
SO while we wait, this morning I read something Paul wrote and thought I would share it here. It was uplifting to me.
" For this reason [grasping the greatness of this plan by which Jews and Gentiles are joined together in Christ] I bow my knees [in reverence] before the Father [of our Lord Jesus Christ], from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name [Godā€“the first and ultimate Father].
May He grant you out of the riches of His glory, to be strengthened and spiritually energized with power through His Spirit in your inner self, [indwelling your innermost being and personality], so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through your faith. And may you, having been [deeply] rooted and [securely] grounded in love, be fully capable of comprehending with all the saints (Godā€™s people) the width and length and height and depth of His love [fully experiencing that amazing, endless love]; and [that you may come] to know [practically, through personal experience] the love of Christ which far surpasses [mere] knowledge [without experience], that you may be filled up [throughout your being] to all the fullness of God [so that you may have the richest experience of Godā€™s presence in your lives, completely filled and flooded with God Himself]. Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever." Amen.
Eph.3 14-21 AMP :mega:
Doc :dove:

29 Likes

Amen Lord, Amen!

3 Likes

I have been reading a lot of books since my son, after getting sicker and sicker, and finally hospitalized, was diagnosed with Crohnā€™s disease last year at age 12. No family history of Crohnā€™s or anything like it. The only solutions the GIā€™s offer is infusions every 8 weeks, or an all liquid diet. We are currently dealing with the infusions bc quality of life for a teenage on nothing but Ensure is awful.
Nobody seems interested in WHY a perfectly healthy boy got Crohnā€™s, & many more like him are being diagnosed.
I personally suspect the aluminum and mercury and other additives in the childhood vaccines are at least somewhat responsible. GMO foods & pesticides may have contributed.
Our lifespan may have gotten slightly longer, but here in the USA we are getting sicker and sicker with chronic diseases and disabilities. And this was before the covid injections came along.
Doctors arenā€™t interested in figuring out the cause of the chronic disease, only in prescribing expensive medications to ā€œtreatā€ the symptoms. Lifelong customers for Big Pharma.
My only ray of hope is that some day, hopefully soon, he will have a new healthy body.

18 Likes

Dolly, my heart goes out to you.
When we deal with our pains and disabilities it is different than when a child (they are always our child, even to 120 years old) is suffering. It hurts us in our hearts. Your comments are correct.

Medicine was ā€œincorporatedā€ in 1910 by two families, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. A very eye-opening history that I wish I knew before my son suffered a greatly debilitating and purposeful poisoned vaccine at 24 months. By the grace of God, he lives. He lives with eight (8!) different disabilities. God has done miracles with him. It was with my son that I began to research natural medicines. I highly suggest that you too research out the medicines God has provided for our care. Our land, water, and air are continually contaminated, but I believe that a faithful prayer of thanksgiving will purify the ingredients.

God bless you and your son.
Blessings

14 Likes

5 Likes

Re: Pippa Malmgren: She wrote an article that just came out a couple months ago on how all the CBDCs are going to roll out and how they will ensnare people in it (i.e. depositing 1K in peopleā€™s accounts for them to claim, etc.). Sheā€™s very detailed in her article.

She simultaneously promotes it and blatantly reveals how totalitarian it is without any remorse or shame.

4 Likes

BREAKING: BRAZIL MAY BE DESCENDING INTO CIVIL WAR MASS ARRESTS! - CD Media (creativedestructionmedia.com)

Sam Bankman-Fried Arrested In The Bahamas, Charged With Wire/Securities Fraud And Money Laundering | ZeroHedge

Netherlands to close up to 3,000 farms to comply with EU rules | ZeroHedge

Biden admin policy move will pulverize Americansā€™ pocketbooks for good, national security expert warns (msn.com)

Biden official hid info about meetings with George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi from public | Fox News

Watch Closely - U.S. Intel Begins Positioning Mexican President AMLO as Enemy of North America - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

ISIS accuses Taliban of betraying Islam, invokes hadith in which Muhammad mutilated and blinded traitors (jihadwatch.org)

Top Biden National Security Official Served on Board of Pro-Terror Group (jihadwatch.org)

2 Likes

4 Likes

'Merchant Of Deathā€™s Victory Tour: Praises Putin, ā€œVolunteersā€ For War, & Joins Ultra-Nationalist Party | ZeroHedge

Grand Jury Indicts Former Loudoun County Superintendent Scott Ziegler, Top Spokesperson | ZeroHedge

4 Likes

Psalm 2

King James Version

2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potterā€™s vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

14 Likes