December 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Putting the Final Puzzle Pieces in Place

2 Likes
2 Likes

Heads up on this books by Mattel marketing 3-12 year olds…parents don’t have to know

A passage in the book - marketed to girls aged between three and 12 advises: ‘If you haven’t gone through puberty yet, the doctor might offer medicine to delay your body’s changes, giving you more time to think about your gender identity.’

It also provides a list of resources for organizations the children can turn to ‘if you don’t have an adult you trust’.

3 Likes

---------------------------------

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

THE EXACT OPPOSITE IS TRUE. The Vaxxed are a danger.

25-year-old former college football tight end dies after suffering heart attack while jogging - TheBlaze

Why China and Others Are Selling US Dollars and Buying Gold (theepochtimes.com)

US Lacks the Capacity to Rival China in the Indo-Pacific Region: Gen. Spalding (theepochtimes.com)

2 Likes

Judgement is coming!

2 Likes

Study: Mysterious bright light spotted in February was a distant star being squeezed by a black hole

The mysterious bright light spotted in February was a distant star being “squeezed like a toothpaste tube” by a colossal black hole, according to a study. Astronomers working at the …

Severe water shortages loom as American government fails to invest in water infrastructure

The United States’ water shortage situation is critical. More states could experience more severe water shortages in the future if droughts persist and if the government fails to invest in …

V

1 Like

Try going to NaturalNews.com for many articles that will not publish here for some reason.
One alarming article was about vaccinated Australians’ dying at an an alarming rate.

1 Like

PANDORA PAPERS

US Senate blocks major anti-money laundering bill, the Enablers Act

Lawmakers are hopeful that the legislation, introduced last year in the wake of the Pandora Papers, will be passed through alternative means.

Former IMF boss Strauss-Kahn mired in French investigation sparked by the Pandora Papers - ICIJ

Congress to Legitimize Unconstitutional FBI Program? - YouTube

Been reading that publication for years. It use to be called a conspiracy website, but unfortunately they were ahead of the time, and it is no longer conspiracy.

2 Likes

“Its Getting Late and its getting Serious. This is not the time to be doubleminded.”

Alan Brayshaw

6 Likes

On the fictional newsflash there, the date was 2025. If the Rapture happens soon we’ll be in luck! Children wlll be gone too! It’s devastating tho, since covid was started the same way. I wonder if that Cyberpolygon tabletop exersize they held last year where the internet gets shut down, will be a part of how “misinformation” ( i. e. the truth ), will be mitigated like they were talking about. I was expecting that to happen for ahwile, but it hasn’t yet, idk. I do know i really don’t want to be around to see this even more evil plan go down.

3 Likes

Ha! I read that article about the unvaxxed getting into more car accidents, lol! Some Trudeau supporters, i mean Canadian researchers “therorized” that since people didn’t follow public health recommendations, they also won’t follow the rules of the road! :smile: Gimme a break! They didn’t even try to base it on anything like facts, or traffic records! Heck no! Those unvaxxed people are just plain dangerous!

6 Likes

Futuristic baby farms…

2 Likes

Listen closely to the content, I do not think this is disinformation.

According to this 55 min. interview existing documentation points to criminal negligence and arrests should be made.

If the other ½ of it is true world societies will change forever, and cancer cases will skyrocket.

If bio-engineered embryos are being injected into people, what will they become when no one knows what they are?

Hypothesis:

If these are indeed viable bioengineered embryos that are being injected into people under the disguise and deception of a Covid Vaccine, then it would stand to reason that the embryos would need to be fertilized in order to grow within the host human.

If the mark of the beast is the final vaccine delivering the remainder of the genetic code to fertilize the embryos, then those embryos would grow inside the host human changing that host into a non-human being.

This could be done under the deception that those willingly receiving the mark of the beast would become completely disease free as a gift from god for the rest of their life, and gain perfect health. Causing all who receive the mark to worship the beast as god.

For your consideration.

Agape,

Ken

9 Likes
6 Likes

Was it this article? That’s all that came up in a search, but its from a year ago.

I noticed that under the article headline it says
“Bypass censorship by sharing this link:” where you can copy a url.

1 Like