1 Like

God bless you sister!:grinning:

4 Likes

Are thoses all things JD said?

What does NOM stand for?

NOM = Nuevo Orden Mundial - New World Order

4 Likes
4 Likes

Beloved, you have to check the content on page 17 of this document!
Incl.: "list of possible adverse event outcomes: Deaths, Autoimmune disease, Stroke, Pregnancy and birth outcomes, etc. ā€¦ :

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

Please note that this document has been intentionally hidden from the FDA site!
You are not able to find it here: Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 22, 2020 Meeting Presentation- COVID19 CBER Plans for Monitoring Vaccine Safety and Effectiveness | FDA

You have to know that it existsā€¦ (and include ā€œdownloadā€ at the end of the link)
The event has happened 2 months before the start of the vaccination campaign!

5 Likes

ROTHSCHILD Patent from 2015 !!
ā€œSystem and Method for Testing for COVID-19ā€

https://nl.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/inpadocPatentFamily?CC=US&NR=2020279585A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=3&date=20200903&DB=&locale=nl_NL&fbclid=IwAR0K_PNhwk2l-vo1gsZ65gghrhc7tOXIP6u0dAX-tdnsdp1QLRKcK2b68D4

4 Likes

Think of it like an alliance. 4 Separate beasts or systems in Daniel. 4 beasts in Revelation become The Beast through alliances.

10 horns represent ten kings/nations that sit upon The Beast.

The Beast is 4 systems. What are we watching in regards to systems, global systems.

Monetary System
Internet
Global Government(s) Alliance UN
?

Second: Predictive Programming

Disney Film Coco from 2017

Flying through the sky in the Land of the Dead is the fiercesome, Pepita, the spirit guide of Mama Imelda. With eagle wings and talons, a lizard-like tail, horns from a ram and the face of a jaguar, Pepita is quite a creature to behold. Inspired by traditional Mexican folk art called, alebrijes, the Coco team set to create a number of spirit animals within the Land of the Dead.

The origin of the alebrijie dates back to 1936 when Pedro Linares, a 30-year old pinata maker fell ill and had a wild dream that was made up of brightly colored fantasy-like animals, donkeys with wings, snakes with chicken feet, etc. Once he awoke the artist created the first alebrije, which was created out of paper mache, it wasnā€™t until years later that the art form was reinterpreted into wood carvings. To date, the alebrijes are carved with a special type of wood from the Mexican state of Oaxaca called copal, a soft formable wood that allows for easy carving and manipulation.

When you have people tell you the image of The Beast outside the UN is ancient folkart, it is not ancient in any manner. It is less than 100 years old.

9 Likes

Thank you for your faithful service and posting this important info and videos!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for posting the link! I save those in my browser for making videos and articles. They are very strong evidence and maybe some are waking up.

3 Likes

Ya. I hear you. I really do. I know so many Christians who have. Isnā€™t the Holy Spirit screaming at you that this isnā€™t a good thing?

3 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Several useful slides taken from Dr Geert talk:

A new website has been launched where people can tell their stories about being injured by one of the COVID-19 shots. They also have groups people can join, and it appears there is one group in each state.

4 Likes

Excuse me for saying @BBerean but from what Iā€™ve seen of your posts to date on this forum you appear to be whatā€™s commonly known as a ā€œdevilā€™s advocateā€. I wonder if youā€™re taking your Berean responsibility too far given your audience?

Iā€™m not looking to engage in any argument, just interested in your motivation and pray itā€™s not to promote discord here amongst loving, spirit led brethren.

Peace be with you and I pray youā€™ll not suffer ill health from your decision to be injected.

8 Likes

Pastor JD mentioned the previous Prophecy Update about the Pre-Tribulation Rapture Proof (which Iā€™m watching), that in turn mentions the Galilean wedding and Before the Wrath (which Iā€™ve seen).

Ever since I watched that documentary when it came out (a year ago?), Iā€™ve always been nagged with the question, ā€œWhereā€™s the proof for all this?ā€ I really do want to believe that this Galilean wedding info is true, because it would be amazing corroborating evidence for the pre-trib rapture, but I donā€™t want to just take someoneā€™s word for it because they say it in a documentary. (Thatā€™s a dangerous thing to do!)

Iā€™ve never heard anyone back this up with any source material; I just keep hearing it repeated as if itā€™s proven true (without seeing any proof!). Even when they talk about the ā€œexcitingā€ archaeological discoveries that prove this, they never actually give the info for these discoveries (articles? scientific literature? anything?). They just say ā€œitā€™s been discovered,ā€ or something like that. The film actually left me with a very wary ehhhhā€¦ feeling simply because they never backed up what they said with any evidence.

So, please, can anyone point me to any sources for any of this? Iā€™d really appreciate it! I would so love to have this proven true!

Thanks so much! :grin:

3 Likes

Hiya. Chrissy!
While I am no scholar, I do have a knack at times for diving into search engines and trying to find the information I seek. I agree taking one source and that being a documentary only, isnā€™t exactly wise. Having someone who is familiar with the culture explain it, is better. Then having to find a trusted source is extremely hard, but the leg work is the worst part. I used DuckDuckGo for this search. I would say use whichever engine you desire. But I typed in

And there are a number of links that pop up talking about this. Which ones to trust is entirely up to the researcher, I would say. So far, however, they seem to jive with what was explained in the documentary and thus by Farag.

4 Likes

Thanks for the response. I had done a google search before I posted this, and it looks like we came up with the same info. I did read into a few of the ones that came up on yours, and it looks to me like everyoneā€™s rehashing the same thing from Jay McCarl, from whom Before the Wrath got their info, as well. All of this goes back to him, it seems.

I watched a Youtube video of his, which was very entertaining and encouraging (if itā€™s true!), but he does the same thing, where he tells it like itā€™s truth without giving any evidence for how he came to that conclusion. He gives a ton of sources in a short PDF that I found, but doesnā€™t specifically link any of the sources to any of the information that he presents. So I guess Iā€™m left to buy his book and hope he explains himself more thoroughly or to read through his long list of sources myself and do all the research over again, myself.

It just seems like it should be more straightforward than this. :confused: If anyone has anymore information, Iā€™d love to hear/read/watch it! :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry the results were the same. I noticed on the right hand side of my search results, they had a number of alternatives to search as well. Pretty much the same thing. But I will say this about searching for a source; and this is hard for anyone depending on the topic, but from a biblical standpoint, sometimes we just gotta go on blind faith. In a child-like response, it would be pretty cool to be able to go back in time and document for ourselves the absolute truth of what we seek to know.

I wish I could have led you straight to what you were after. I listen to different pastors, not many, and they are in agreement on the topic at-hand. Iā€™m one of those ā€œif it looks, walks, and quacks like a duckā€¦ā€ kinda people though. In the event I stumble in any information though, Iā€™ll be sure to post it here for ya. Granted, the probability you already found it will be extremely high lol. But Iā€™ll try. It is interesting how even using different search engines, we got the same results. Usually I try different engines and get different results with the same parameters. I wish you extreme fortune in your quest for your answer!

1 Like

Please, donā€™t trust Reuters! They are using lies to cover the truth.

This man is now a Chairman (and ex-CEO) of Reuters and Pfizer Director since 2014:
https://www.pfizer.com/people/leadership/board-of-directors/james_smith

Reuters and Pfizer are working together to accomplish the evil plan.
For example, they claim, that there is no graphene oxide in the vaccines, but the fact is that there is already a massive amount of confirmations for the opposite.

Here is the full text of above mentioned Rothschild Patent:

And you can check what exactly ā€œProvisional applicationā€ means from here:

And finally (and VERY IMPORTANT), please note the date of the last update of the dutch site with the patents!

https://nl.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?II=0&ND=4&adjacent=true&locale=nl_NL&FT=D&date=20200903&CC=US&NR=2020279585A1&KC=A1

Can we say, that everything is pre-planned!?

2 Likes