December 12, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Well I am very blessed that Pastor JD came to say that he sees a similarity (like sooooo much of one) with the book of Daniel and our age in what’s happening. I was surprised to find that. One of my studies is that the post exilic books probably inform us a bit on the encroaching years leading to Israel week 70 activation. I would add interlockers from Esther and Zachariah too.

If I could borrow an early JD-ism, i think it well matches his recent take with the writing on the wall. “Apocalypse means revealing.” I know when we think of “writing on the wall” it is more like dark like and stuff. But as writing on the wall relates to revealing as we approach the home stretch…yeah…it would seem there is quite a silver lining…of God’s mercy letting the world “see.” Blessings.

6 Likes

A gentle reminder that this is a Bible Prophecy Update forum and that this Pastor has spent considerable time in studying prior to giving his messages.
I conclude this because he is not the only Pastor who has spent years studying Prophecy and he is in agreement with other Pastors who have also studied prophecy for many years and by that I mean there are a number of Christian Pastors who are of the opinion that these are the last of the last days leading to the second advent of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
A good many of them have been referenced by others posting their videos here in this forum.
We then find there is confirmation by more then just one since they are in agreement as to were the world is at in terms of prophetic events.
I hope you find those to be a good source of information as well, for our current times.
As believers we are all at various stages of growth and I certainly am thankful to the men of God who are giving warning to were we are in history.
Peace to you.

12 Likes

And you think that is quite normal for someone to invent and implement a system that fits perfectly with the current unprecedented ‘pandemic’ situation? And the whole patenting process has been initiated 4 years before the release of the virus (between 2015 and 2019). It sounds just absurd…
Please check for yourself the last update (highlighted in yellow at the bottom) of this official Dutch site:

Here is the reference:
https://nl.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?II=0&ND=4&adjacent=true&locale=nl_NL&FT=D&date=20200903&CC=US&NR=2020279585A1&KC=A1

2 Likes

Beloved, please check this!
There is an unstoppable strive to make humanity GENE MODIFIED:

The days of Noah are already here!

7 Likes

Excerpt:

Anyone who trusts the mainstream media is both delusional and gullible

Virtually the entire corporate media establishment fell for the Jussie Smollett hate crime hoax. They fell for the Russia collusion hoax, and they fell for the “meat market” origins lie about the coronavirus. They also still push the fraudulent PCR “cases” lie that’s rooted in complete scientific fraud.

And

Because of all this, it’s easy to identify gullible, delusional people in our society: They’re the ones still wearing masks! They’re the ones somehow still watching CNN, the pedophile network. They’re the ones still lining up for booster shots, somehow telling themselves that the reason they need booster shots is because all the previous shots have failed , yet this booster will magically work even though it’s the same shot from the same exact company.

Never forget the definition of insanity.

Delusional people will also tell you they believe women have a penis and men can get pregnant. These are the truly insane ones, and they’ve become so mass hypnotized into their fairy tale false realities that they’ve become completely disconnected from biological reality.

14 Likes

DANK!! I’m going to save this in my archives.

God’s zegen!

4 Likes

Of course, this patent is not about COVID-19, but do you think as a Berean, that a patent of disease is a normal thing? How much different patents of diseases do you know?
Just to mention that COVID-19 is a modification of this Coronavirus and this means that this modification is based on the content of the already patented coronavirus.
With a 99% survival rate!

4 Likes

You can’t patent the creation of a virus unless we someday use a virus to spread a cure for something.
The very reason that they wouldn’t repurpose existing treatments for the “virus”. They wanted to sell their “solution” instead and legally they can’t use the EUA if other existing products are available. Also, they still have not isolated the “virus”. How are they able to produce a “vax” if they don’t even know what they are dealing with??? There are way to many red flags going on with this!

2 Likes

Is anyone else having trouble getting this last prophecy update to play? …I just get an endless revolving circle!

3 Likes

I was able to play it but it did not sync voice with video very well.

1 Like

I didn’t think you were trying to be impressive. it was just overkill, like a robot talking. I deleted my comment when I saw another, trusted user say the same thing, however.

even if I did read into that too much, my general perspective stands, in which your pattern of use of this forum has been concerning since day one, for the reason I stated. I’m here for refuge with, yes, those that are with me on a few things. not everything. but this is not a general public forum, or even just a Christian one, it’s refuge from the crazy covid culture. so you can stay if you want since it’s open to anyone, but to answer your questions about why certain perspectives aren’t welcome, well that is why. it’s less of a refuge for us if it’s filled with people who support the vax.

12 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Panic Mongers Plan to Destroy Lives With Variant Virus

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/12/15/panic-mongers-omicron-variant.aspx

3 Likes

Into the Storm by R.Hedge (Fiarstikx -copyright 2012)
So Many in the Valley of Decision,
So many Hearts and Lives are Not Prepared
They Never Cared for God , or Loved their Fellow Man
They Never Even Tried to understand Gods Plan, And now its been revealed, that the end of times at Hand
So Into the Storm they must go- into the Storm they must go.
The Prophets and the Watchmen have been warning,
The Saviour has called each man to prepare.
But they don’t want to serve the lord our God today,
They’d rather live in Sin and waste their lives away
They’ve heard the call of God, but chose instead to Play,
So into the Storm they must go - into the Storm they will go.
And the wind that was held back, will be released to blow
And the Faithless child of Sin won’t know which way to Go
Because a Heart that is divided- Cannot stand the Storm
They’ve Chose a life of Sin and Now they’ll See the harm
And the house they built on sand will soon be swept away
Because The time they had for Grace has slowly slipped away. So into the storm they will go,- into the storm they Must go.
Please think about thethe things that I am Saying,
Gods Calling you to Change Your Life today,
These are the Final Hours, for you to turn to Jesus
Please don’t let Salvation Slip away - Please don’t let Salvation slip away.
If you are in the Valley of Decision,
There’s time to turn to Jesus Christ today.
I’m saying this last time these are the final hours
Please don’t let salvation slip away , Please don’t let Salvation slip away, or
into the storm you will go - Into the Storm you will go- Into The storm you must go. Into the tribulation you must go .

6 Likes

I don’t know what you’re expecting from us Vickie. you and @BBerean are in a forum of jdfarag, who speaks vehemently against something that both of you love.

12 Likes

Does anyone have the link for the reputable American journal that recently published a study of covid vaccines causing heart inflammation?? Could you share it if you have it please? Thank you

This week is very tedious in here. I am tired of excuses, exceptions, explanations and bots.

Maybe I am just tired myself. There is a long haul in front of us and many will doubt, questions, and challenge our beliefs and thinking. Maybe I feel unprepared to respond to a constant long barrage to what I see as obvious to any who study their Bibles. I understand the Great Delusion will test us and our ability to discern between truth, fake news, and propaganda. The Bible tells us many will be deceived.

Tonight as I watched some old tv shows one had an old monk talking about how “science” becomes to be “worshipped” and I thought…yes, we are seeing this right now. Even from people on our religious forums.

I would pray we ask for the wisdom to know the difference and the wisdom to know. This “gift” is promised to us if we ask for it. I pray daily for it as we struggle not against nations, science etc. but against the spiritual realm. Knowing deception is key to the final days…let us pray for wisdom to know the difference.

20 Likes

I’m wondering if the iron mixing with clay has to do with trans-humanism and the computer/beast system, when Elon Musk and others get their wish and those unfortunate souls who are remaining on earth get plugged into a computer system. Maybe even given android bodies.

Not a future I’d like.

6 Likes

how powerful. thankyou. God bless.

4 Likes

Yep. I think your spot on. I honestly don’t think the vax is the MOB but I do think it’s part of the process that gets the body ready to be compatible with the new system. The transgender movement isn’t about transgender but conditioning us towards trans humanism. It’s a stepping stone. “Their seed doesn’t mix with our seed.” Theirs enough of a difference that Daniel tells us that they won’t mingle in a normal way. Like iron trying to mingle with clay.

15 Likes

I’m hoping the Holy Spirit will inspire me here!

We can know for certain that we are witnessing the rise of the AC and his system.

Why do we keep watching?

Bro Chooch recently posed this question.
How can we NOT watch?!? God is shaking the world to sift the wheat and the Tares to make clear all who are his. We watch to bare witness. We watch through hope. We watch Aggressively looking for anything to lead others to salvation. We watch to remain faithful not fearful. We watch because we are led by the Holy Spirit of God to be a living record of his word. We watch to sound the alarm to others. We watch for him coming in the clouds to take us home!
As we watch we are strengthened with each new development that our God is faithful and true to his word. As JD says… “The writing is on the wall” the signs are undeniable if one only decides to look for themselves at all that has been told beforehand, so that when it happens unbelievers will believe and believers will look up! !!

-Always watching for his glorious coming!
-Rebecca

16 Likes