December 18th, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Shameless Excitement About the Rapture

Biden was chosen and installed. because he is a pathological liar, has no moral or spiritual framework, and is and was up for sale to the highest bidder. He also has a long track record of corruption and dirty deals, as well as perversion. He was an easy target for blackmail and bribery, thus a perfect puppet for the NWO and America’s enemies. Obama is his immediate puppet master, but Obama’s puppet masters are the globalists, who are preparing America for its final fall. Obama announced the plans during his fraudulent, treasonous Presidency, but most were asleep, and just waited for his departure, paying little attention to his words and their veiled threats. There are still those who believe things will get better once Biden departs, ignoring the above facts. As many of us have stated over and over fraud is now institutionalized, and there will be no more fair and free elections. In addition, America is under Judgement, because it has forsaken the God of its forefathers. America’s framework and Constitution was not written for a Godless Nation.

15 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

They shall cry Peace, Peace, but there will be no peace.

4 Likes

Globalist communists ramp up the rhetoric against the unvaccinated - American Thinker

55,000 migrants begin to mass toward the U.S. southern border - American Thinker

Digital Currency: The Fed Moves Toward Monetary Totalitarianism | ZeroHedge

2 Likes

---------------------------------

5 Likes

Watching movie Contagion, compare statements with current C19 plandemic:

11 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

@dpcollins Daniela, all I can say to the totality of your post is;
AMEN-AMEN-AMEN :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: ad infinitum :butgod_dark:
Blessings Doc :rose:

4 Likes

Thousands without power after 6.4 magnitude earthquake strikes Northern California

4 Likes

Sharing on FB… @K7 Keegan…
:pray:

2 Likes

Okay- I am just going to throw this confession on the back steps and see if anything licks it up (a favorite southern idiom… :laughing:)

Sometimes I wonder if the rapture will really happen soon…the Apostles knew the same scriptures we do about all the signs of His return (they heard it directly from Jesus) and they believed it was imminent.

Yet here we are 2,000 years later… not trying to be a downer, but am I the only one who thinks this?

7 Likes

No you’re not the only one who thinks this. I thought the rapture would happen in the early 80’s then by 2012.
I finally asked my x when he thought the rapture would be (you see he’s very intelligent and has been trying to guess for years) because I thought it would’ve surely taken place before I was 50.
I think he told me his guess now is somewhere between 2035-2039 ? But then again he just told me he’s pre-wrath, which I had to look up and if I take it right he thinks we’re doing a U-turn.
He’s born again for many years now but can’t help but think he might be to intelligent.
I sure hope and pray Jesus comes for us before them dates.
All in God’s perfect timing.
Come quickly Lord Jesús
I’m ready to go home

:pray: :airplane: :trumpet:

2 Likes

Yes! Agreed, we need to be ready, Look Up! Our redemption drawth nigh! Work for the night is coming! Worship and work, while we wait. Come, Lord Jesus!

2 Likes

Well OK, but we’d rather have what’s on your kitchen table.

The thought has entered my mind, but I remind myself that the Apostles did NOT have Jesus’ Revelation like we do. That was given to the last man standing–John near the very end of his life. Revelation gives far more detail on how the tribulation plays out so how many more signs do we have than they did?

17 Likes

Ok BobinNC, appreciate your thinking (or not!:rofl:) haha…
I would imagine any on fire born again Christian would have been looking up seeing signs of the times and waiting for the Lord. But, prophecy was sealed up in Daniel right? Until the times of the end people wouldn’t understand it. And so many didn’t see that Israel would be back again. And on and on. But now everything is converging. EVERYTHING! We are in this surreal timeframe where we can see this movie playing out from Revelation and prophecies while 90-95% of the world has no idea , no idea. A huge sign also to me is the supernatural delusion we have. It has to be supernatural.

18 Likes

3 Likes

Also, just catching up on emails. One email is notification of the next door forum which is like a neighborhood chat I signed up for to see if anything going on in crime etc that I need to know. Many use it as a mini Facebook.
Anyway one lady posted a nice picture today and said she has round four Covid on day 6.
Other responses say similar things. Many with many rounds of Covid.
Then you have the delusional
“Well thank goodness you are vaccinated and boosted or else you may have died like the millions”…
Now that , folks, is delusional. And we could talk for days about the delusion going on.

11 Likes

Thank you, Pastor JD for your prophecy update,I pray for God to place a hedge of protection around, you, your family and the church! We must worship and work, while we wait. I pray The Lord will give you discernment, guidance, strength and courage to get through each week! So, very, very thankful for you and the church. Of course, we don’t know when the Lord Jesus Christ will return, but we can read the scriptures and pray for discernment and be ready! Live every day like it could be today! We may still have to go through alot of things before He returns but God is faithful, God’s perfect timing! My mom is 92 and she has had many hardships throughout her life and is struggling today, mentally and physcially, but she still prays and has not given up on God. We must stay strong in the Lord and wait for His return. I am excited and ready for the rapture! May God Bless you all!

12 Likes