December 19, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

15 Likes

Yep, Old Charley, says “his” as plain as day. :woman_shrugging:t3:

14 Likes

I listened to the speech, the word “HIS” is clear as day. Not sure why people keep insisting he said “IT”, doesn’t make sense.

15 Likes

lol. I had this convo with some dear friends recently. one of them seems to know this topic well. apparently “Jesus” is completely inaccurate, to the point where you should only say it if you really don’t know any better, I don’t remember the details of that. but apparently we are supposed to say either Yahweh or another, 4-letter spelling of it where you pronounce it more like “yah-vay.” I don’t know. closest I’m comfortable with is Yahweh but I haven’t really changed from Jesus yet because I don’t understand this well enough.

edit: please don’t take my words as knowledgeable , I am seeing that I might not have good info here.

2 Likes

thank you for this. I have friends who use a Hebrew Bible or something I don’t know. I have felt unsure of their stance and principles and I’m glad to see your perspective here. they use a Jewish calendar and have sent me one before.

3 Likes

@alllllz Yeah, it sounds like their bought into the false teaching, its all false doctrine, just leads people back into works and law based religion.

6 Likes

Good News

11 Likes

Charles said, “With trillions at his disposal.” The “official” text differs from what Charles actually said.

8 Likes

@MazCollings65
I watched the service teaching yesterday as I can do so on YT. It “buffered” at the moments where JD was making important points in his teaching. It was so bad that I had to go out, or away, from the video, wait a minute and start again. I smiled each time thinking that the Liar must recognize a word fitly spoken.

Today, I went to this site to watch the Prophesy Update, and experienced even more times of buffering. :grin:
Again, at important points. I repeatedly had to go out, then back in again… I’m persistent lol.
The trouble isn’t in our airwaves making the connections, but, rather, the devil of the air not wanting US to make the connections of his evil purpose.

Anyone else having airwave trouble?

Blessings

6 Likes

No trouble going thru duck duck go to - jdfaraq.org to watch

6 Likes

“Jesus” is the English translation of Yeshua, the Hebrew name by which jesus was known while he was on earth. First century Jews did not speak English. It did not even exist at the time. The Hebrew Roots movement does not teach that SALVATION comes by observing the feasts or the law. That is what Paul spoke against. The feasts are foreshadowigs of Christ’s first and second comings. There is a lot to learn from the Hebrew roots of Christianity. It can bring a deeper understanding of Christianity. Don’t forget that Jesus was an observant Jew during His time on earth. Salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ / Yeshua Ha Mashiach but a deeper understanding comes from knowing all of the things that pointed to Jesus in the Old Testament.

7 Likes

@mcberthelot the “The Hebrew Roots Movement” is at best false teaching and at worst a cult. Their teaching is not scripturally sound. I’m not going to argue the matter, I do not just arbitrarily call something false teaching or heresy. No one here has to believe a word I say on the subject, I would expect anyone to do their own research and compare to the word of God. That being said, I stand by my post, everyone should avoid the teaching just like any other false doctrine at all cost.

7 Likes

Yes, I had to keep reloading too. But it was well worth it :wink:

4 Likes

`

***[quote=“K7, post:7, topic:24429, full:true”]
The GREAT RESET RECIPE : CYBER POLYGON!

Programmed crash of the banking and financial system New digital economic systems, run by the central banks, are to be implemented according to the World Economic Forum (WEF) to control the masses of unemployed. These digital monopolies are allowed to “cut off” any person’s money and access to services if they do not comply with certain laws and regulations. In order to implement this radical system, also called “stakeholder capitalism”, the current system must first collapse. This overthrow, which would mean the complete transfer of wealth from the bottom to the top, must be presented to the people as good and necessary. Crises that make everyone panic – a war, a pandemic or a crash – are best suited for this. That is exactly what is being simulated at the moment. A cyber-attack simulated under the name Cyber Polygon allows faceless hackers to be blamed for the economic collapse.
IMG_20211219_221149_439

THE GREATEST RESET (JB HIXSON)
"By now you likely are familiar with The Great Reset being thrust upon the world by Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, and a host of other Luciferian elites. If you are not, I encourage you to watch the series What In the World Is Going On? in which I expose the Satanic, globalist agenda that is rapidly unfolding before our very eyes. The Great Reset is the phrase these globocrats use to describe their evil scheme, according to which they plan to kill billions of human beings and control every aspect of the ones who survive.

One leading Luciferian, David Rockefeller, who died in 2017 before this one-world objective was fully rolled out, put it this way in an address before the globalist think tank, the Trilateral Commission, “The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.” In other words, nation-states are a thing of the past. What we really need is a one-world government.

Another member of this Luciferian cabal, James Paul Warburg, who hails from a long line of global elites, declared, “We shall have world government whether you like it or not, by conquest or consent.” Zbigniew Brzezinski, who died the same year his co-conspirator David Rockefeller did, 2017, arrogantly proclaimed not long before his death, “Today it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people.” Declarations like these are pervasive within the writings and speeches of these malevolent oligarchs.

As horrifying as these statements are, it is nevertheless a thrilling time to be alive. Why? Because we are witnessing like never before the setting of the stage for the climactic conclusion of God’s plan of the ages. What once was a secretive plan known only to the elites themselves, and a handful of relentless investigators, is now out in the open. The Luciferian conspiracy is no longer an assertion of a few well-informed researchers; it is a brazen blueprint for a new world order outlined in books, summits, and the evening news.

The war between Satan and God that has raged for six thousand years is heating up and racing toward the final battle, Armageddon. Along with his demons and earthly accomplices, Satan is pulling out all the stops as he seeks to take control of the earth and usher in the one-world political, economic, and religious system prophesied in Scripture.

Meanwhile, God, the Creator of the universe, is not the least bit impressed. All of this is clearly predicted in His self-revelation to mankind, the Bible. God laughs at the notion that somehow these Satanists will be able to overthrow His sovereign plan. “He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: ‘Yet I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion’” (Psalm 2:4–6).

When you find yourself anxious about the Great Satanic Reset that is advancing at warp speed, let me encourage you to stop and contemplate the greatest reset that is yet to come. After the rapture; after the 7-year tribulation; after the battle of Armageddon; the King of Kings, Jesus Christ, will return to inaugurate the long-awaited Kingdom of peace, righteousness, and justice. The true King will take the throne in God’s holy hill, Mount Zion.

When He returns, Christ will make all things new. This will be a reset like no other as the world comes full circle back to the pre-fall, Edenic state in the Garden. All the injustices and inequities of life will be made right. Satan and his fellow conspirators on earth will be “broken with a rod of iron” and “dashed to pieces like a potter’s vessel” (Psalm 2:9).

The best thing about the Greatest Reset? It will be a permanent one! Daniel the prophet reminds us, “Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed” (Daniel 7:13–14). What a day that will be!"

THE RAPTURE WILL BE THE GREATEST RESET!
When i alert people to the nearness of the Rapture, i get told off saying " Don’t build castles in the air"! Well Jesus told us in John 14:2
“In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” We we know that our castles await us anyday now after we get caught up in the air as 1st Thessalonians 4:15-17 tells us!

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Bible speaks to the times that we are living in today! I don’t own a crystal ball to tell you the exact day of the rapture but the Bible is crystal clear on the convergence of end time signs that will find their fullfillment during the 7 year tribulation, and if we can see the foreshadowing of those signs right now then look up and lift up your heads for our redemption draweth nigh!

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
IMG_20211217_171610_385

SURELY IT’S TIME FOR OUR LORD TO INTERVENE!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/surely-its-time-for-our-lord-to-intervene/

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
[/quote]

Blockquote

`

6 Likes

My husband and I listened to JDs prophecy update twice yesterday, it was so good. I wanted to hear it again. No matter how bad the news gets, the Good News just keeps getting “Gooder” by contrast. The Light of Christ keeps shining brighter and brighter every single day in these final hours before His soon appearing. Like a beam of warm sunlight through a darkened sky. Thank you Jesus for the gift of salvation!

Bro Keegan,
Reading your inspired message today made me just want to jump and sing the song: Joy to The World! A song about the Millennial Reign of Christ! What a blessed hope we have in Jesus to think upon in these days, these final hours we are all in. Just knowing it’s almost over, satan’s worsening reign of torment on the lives of countless believers throughout history is almost at a close for the Church age. Just holding that in mind and heart, brings hope. His mercies are new every morning. Thank you for your devotion to Jesus and all you share. God Bless you and family.

Forever
and ever
and ever, Amen. Love This!

15 Likes

@FIARSTIKX that video made my heart sad and my stomach turn. God’s judgement is so deserved on this country. We are in the days of Noah, and Sodom and Gomorrah

4 Likes

Yes, it is so annoying. Did everyone see George Soros in the audience. He seems to be involved in everything. Global warming is just an excuse to get these 10 sectors to act in a military style to enforce their agenda. It has nothing to do with climate change. Everything we see happening in our world today was purposely planned to bring the super powers under control. America had to be dismantled so she would not interfere with the Antichrist 's plan for Israel. We are seeing Ezekiel 38 & 39 ready to go. I know we are looking up for our Jesus to come for us. How privileged this generation is to see such a time as this. I’m so excited, see you all very soon family.

14 Likes

emphasized text

Hi Alison,

Using the transliteration of Yeshua as “Jesus” is not a Salvation issue for you or anyone.
Many different languages say His Name according to their native tongue.

There is no “J” sound in natural Hebrew unless one uses the modern Hebrew nikkud (Hebrew vowel system) system for words like “jacket”. Ancient Hebrew didn’t even have a “J” sound.
This applies to Jerusalem, Jonah, Joshua, etc.

I use “Yeshua” a lot, however, that is only because I study Hebrew.

The 4-Lettered word your friend was likely talking about is the Tetragrammaton YHVH.

You might hear Pastors refer to the Tetragrammaton as “Yahweh”, but really, if one is to go that far, they might as well get it correct and say “YaHVeH”, as you indicated.

Though, YHVH and Yeshua (Jesus) are the Names Above All Names, I wouldn’t be too concerned about it. Almighty YHVH GOD Loves You Alison and knows your heart for Him : )

Anyone can learn the basics of Hebrew and it will give them insight into Scripture.
Learning Hebrew in-depth to the point of reading all of Scripture in Hebrew is more challenging, but can be done.

Here is some basics on Hebrew grammar, you can also find many others, I just happen to like this one…

6 Likes

oops. Trying to understand how to use this.Please forgive me. I love Bro Keegan’s post!

4 Likes