December 24, 2022: Christmas Eve Service -- God Will Solve Your Problems

Powerful sermon by Reverend Dowling.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yes the singing at the end of service, O Holy Night was just so beautiful

6 Likes
3 Likes

This is just my opinion on this, I may be called conspiracy theorist:

This month Dec 2022 China suddenly reversed its Zero-Covid policy for 3 years which caught other nations by surprise.

The timing was really make me go hmmm.

I was thinking did Bill Gates of hell and Dr Doom Fauci managed to create a new nanoparticle which is more deadly and more infectious than the previous one? I am referring to DARPA’s “parasite” created in labs as indicated in patents by Karen Kingston.
Time will tell if it is so.

CCP is notorious of using its citizens to spread new “diseases” to other countries using tourism as a cover.

Remember before this uplifting of China restrictions, G20 countries agreed to implement WHO blockchain vaccine passport for international travel. This will bypass border closures during pandemic. This of course will limit who can travel and also will spread new diseases in other places if there was poor detection and testing upon entry.

We also know Bill Gates of hell organised Catastrophic Contagion exercises in Oct 2022 simulating 1 Billion infections worldwide and millions of deaths among the children. I guess they are betting on higher cases and deaths to bring in economy crash, vaccines, Pandemic Treaty to be signed faster and depopulation!

Please share your thoughts on this.

This is extra article on mRNA, satan will not stop right?

7 Likes

Dr. Mark Hitchcock

4 Likes

it all sounds so plausible, but due to my ignorance (unknowing) of so many things, I don’t feel qualified to give a very articulate take on it. but you asked for thoughts. so I will tell you at the very least that everything about China is suspicious. the way they handled covid, has completely left me feeling their population is being used as a prototype for what can possibly be “accomplished” by TPTB around the world.

every time lately that I read of current depopulation efforts- which is growing in evidence to me by the day now- I feel even more determined to have my own children. it used to serve to terrify me, thinking of bringing my own innocent people into this decaying world. but now that I am actually pregnant, the news about depopulation puts me into straight “mama bear” mode, feeling ever determined to go against their grain. even if one of us ends up as martyrs, I believe in God using us as witnesses and testimonies to what’s really happening in the world.

I did not read the article you attached at the bottom, please forgive me.

the other day at a family gathering, the moment ive been nervously anticipating for almost 13 years (ever since he was born), finally arrived. my oldest nephew and I landed somehow on the topic of abortion. he clearly has already been brainwashed, mostly by truly well-meaning people, into thinking that abortion is sometimes necessary. I realized I’d come a little too late, but it was the timing God gave me. my nephew saw my apprehension in telling him something I’ve been holding back from him. I gave him a bit of my story, explaining, I was a parent who had made that exact “choice” 15 years ago. he listened with rapt attention as I gave him my old talking points for why I thought I’d had to choose it, and why I gradually came to regret it as I watched it destroy my world over time. by the end of my plea, he displayed a very quizzical look, and wisely said, “I’ll need a minute to think about this.” he and I are very close. his family had to leave the gathering not long after. in those final few minutes together, amidst other family members, we made eye contact several times, and it was like a new, wordless conversation had emerged. he finally now saw the utter pain I’d told him now that I go through every day over this. his eyes had been opened now to who his aunt really is. he saw my brokenness, and my fear of how he’d see me now. but we had such a wonderful goodbye. I felt blessed. before he left, i was holding a roll of wrapping paper, gripping it in nervousness, and realized how I was holding it… I said to my husband, “I feel like I’m holding a gun. I’m armed and ready!” my nephew saw that, too. I wonder how things will unfold from here. I’m sure TPTB hated that I shared this shameful secret with my beautiful nephew they thought they had a stronghold on. nope, I’m making sure he will choose God, whatever it takes. I don’t know what this process will be but I’m trusting God more than ever that He is here for us, all we have to do is ask with a sincere heart.

16 Likes

@anon74937514, pls see this…

4 Likes

I have been thinking what you’re thinking (or similar!), @dlcv Dennis. Very fishy, all around.

3 Likes
4 Likes

What a beautiful church, amazing! How i would love to be there to worship with you. Love one of your online members. What a great blessing you are!

2 Likes
7 Likes

---------------------------------

4 Likes

Not even coal because it’s now a commodity that Klaus and his little elves will be hoarding while everyone else actually freezes :cold_face:while eating their cricket stew :yum:

4 Likes

Thank you Dennis, that came up on my YouTube feed the other day. I haven’t yet watched it but I will.

2 Likes

I’m catching up here and you e posted a lot of very intriguing videos that I’m going to need watch.
Regarding the covid/ China link. I absolutely agree with you.

I believe there’s another lockdown coming
with a “ new “ plandemic that will mirror the origins and layout the C19 took.

The other day I was at the mall and they have these themed play lands that have large foam climbing structures for the kids. They had been closed and yellow tailed like a crime scene during the restrictions.
But are now open and hoards kids are all over them. If you know kids they sneeze , spit , wipe their noses, cough and run barefoot in the play area.

Yet, the masses are in the deceptive mindset that things are back to basically normal but in the background, media and the left are still trying to push there’s covid concerns again and a resurgence of cases. Some school districts are wanting to reimplement the masks and of course the unsuccessful vax and it’s never ending boosters are still being pushed as the solution.

Imo this is just mind games to get oriole psychologically prepare for China’s next ( ie Fauci and Gates ) “ accident “ pandemic.

They’re already preparing for it and fooling around in the lab with new Variants. ( so they can better study covid and disease :microbe: , yeah right )

This just all ties in to the coming control and restrictions that will be in full force when the actual MOTB is mandated.

There’s my 2 cents for now :smirk:

9 Likes

Two great videos Stacey. Thanks for posting.

5 Likes

Dlcv…awesome vids as well. Thanks to all who post biblical videos with current events included.

6 Likes

We are still singing it!

1 Like
3 Likes