December 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thank you for posting this prayer request! It is weighing heavily on my heart! And I hate to admit this, as I know I’m not to give in to fear but walk in faith, but . . , this scares me!! I’ve gone back and forth with my husband for a long while wondering if we should move, but he has not felt that we should. . . Now I fear that our window of opportunity is quickly closing! No one I know is talking about this or seems aware of it. . . And NO ONE want to listen to me! I am Moishe the Beadle . . . :sob: and I just don’t know what to do! Seems everyone in my small sphere of influence has been blind and deaf to the truth. Please DO join me in prayer that this evil bill will not pass!! I put nothin past our NY legislature which once voted in a horrid abortion bill and celebrated by lighting the towers in pink! I knew then that we were due knew then that we here in this state were deserving o f God’s judgement! Lord HELP!!

2 Likes

wren,

I loved everything you said except one thing (above).

For me, when I have doubts, I then go back to Scriptural basics and that is our Bible Scriptures are the only writings in the history of the world that dared to predict the future, many times over, and has a 100% accuracy rate…only Almighty YHVH GOD could have given these Scriptures.

Also, the Jewish People are tangible proof of the Scriptures.

But more than the above, the Scriptures speak to our soul in a way that nothing else can.

wren, the only curb you and I will be on, is a curb in Heaven…if it has curbs :smile:

4 Likes

Hi Nancy,
You just reminded me of something, thank you. If you or others you know would like a neat comic book style resource for reaching teens and adults with end times gospel message…my hubby and I found some at chick tracts, and a magazine called “Chaos” very good. The A,B,Cs are optimal, the best, but perhaps this can serve as added resource to send out. We initially got the whole stack of the magazines years ago, and our teens loved them and recommitted their lives to Christ after reading them. They couldn’t put them down. Frankly, neither could I or my husband, they were so interesting. They are packed with well-sourced info, and one smaller tract in particular called “The Last Generation” was really poignant. Can be read free online, at y.t. i think. It packs a jolt, but I’d rather do that and see them in heaven, than not.
Love and blessing, pray to see you in the clouds soon!
Maranatha!

3 Likes

wren,

I have not yet ordered “The Action Bible” from Amazon yet, it is on my list to check out for the younger audiences.

So, I can’t vouch for it, but it might be good, if you want to check it out.

2 Likes

thankyou Wren, I will check it out.
Blessings to you
Your sister in Christ

2 Likes

I too love and agree with all you said, and must apologize. I wasn’t clear at all in expressing that thought. Its my bad. What I meant was if anything other that the Word of God is the standard to “unify” around, I’d be at risk to be kicked to the curb, because the Word would be the only basis I’d want to unify around.

For example if someone said to me…“oh join our bible study, but you’ll need to go to mass with us and re-sacrifice Jesus on the cross again and abide by our religious books, and venerate Mary…very different from the bible, I’d have to decline. For conscience sake. I couldn’t do it. But why?
It would go against the Word where God said “It is Finished” once, for all.” So then the group might look at me sideways, and give the hairy eye ball, and say "Whaaaaat? You divisive unloving mean person you! Are you a mass-hater? And before I could even answer, "No, I love those who go to mass but…I love the Word of God, and…I’d probably be kicked to the curb.

That was the gist of it. Make sense?

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this David! That looks really good too, 9k 5 star ratings, wow.
Maybe with so many indoors now due to the scrambledemic, the animated book approach is ideal end times life reacher and saver to bring many to Jesus.
The large magazine pack that hubby and I got had the same whole-bible comic series too, but I’ll check this one out as well. Thank you.

4 Likes

wren,

I might be an adult by age (well, maybe :man_shrugging:), however, I love some of the kids Bible books too.

Actually, today I started reading Todd Hampson’s ‘The Non-Prophet’s Guide to the Bible: A Visual Journey Through God’s Story…and Where You Fit in.’
This was just released and was released early, it was scheduled to be released January 4, 2022.
This is not youngster specific, it’s really great for all ages.

I really like all of Todd Hampson’s stuff including The Non-Prophet’s Guide to the Book Of Revelation.

5 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

I keep a lot of my feelings these days, and wish I had some close friends to talk to. I know the Lord is my everything, but miss having others to talk too.
Susan

8 Likes

Such a beautiful picture.
Susan

1 Like

I love that song.
Susan

1 Like

I have a friend who used to love jd. She’s now had 3 shots. Her attitude is Jesus can protect her from the shot

3 Likes

Can I come?:smiley:

6 Likes

Perfect!

2 Likes

JD early on was saying the shot wasn’t the mark and that one wouldn’t lose your salvation if you took it. So I can understand your friend’s conclusion. Her salvation is secure.

1 Like

I find the court filing an issue. Since there was already talk of doing away with the Nuremburg Code, this filing with the court could result in the court ruling that very way.

1 Like

Do you walk across a road without looking? Or jump off a cliff expecting angels to protect you? If you have listened to jd or read the evidence why wd you deliberately take something designed to kill you ?

6 Likes

Early on, less than 6-8 months ago, we didn’t have all the information we have today. All I was pointing out was even Pastor JD was saying your salvation wasn’t at risk. Many of us though were cautious of these shots and overtime we have been proven correct to be wary.

But from a pastoral care standpoint, 8 months ago…people prayed about the shot, about taking the shot, about doing the right thing based on the information they had at that time. Now we know and for those who took the shots…all they can do is trust God to keep them safe from the ill effects. Jesus will either keep them safe or call them home early.

While I do agree anyone who knows the truth about these shots, I would be hard-pressed to agree with them getting the booster. But in the end it will be between them and God. All we can do is educate, warn, and pray for God’s wisdom to help intervene.

6 Likes

Curious if she still listens to JD? Christians should never put the Lord to a test like your friend is doing. Jesus said “It is written: ’ Do not put the Lord your God to the test.” Same thing here … if you knowingly put God to the test by taking deadly poison you will die from unless the Father supernaturally intervenes and saves you by his grace. It is deadly to test God like this

6 Likes