December 4, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Prophetic Domino Effect

Thanks Song Sparrow for the beautiful version of when the Roll Is Called Up Yonder from Jackson. This is the first thing I saw this morning when I came online. It soothed my aching heart.

I had had a bad night with a heavy heavy heart of China killing it’s people and so much suffering. I can’t stand the thought of babies and elderly starving to death by the gov’t’s hand.
It is becoming our new reality. I now can see this happening here as well as all over the world when satan can have free reign without the HS keeping him back. Oh what horrors there will be!

Lord please help me get someone to You. My BIL(brother-in-law) especially has the hardest heart of anyone. Please Lord, if there is any way he can be reached…

12 Likes

Hey Y’all, it is really getting REAL, now
But God!

7 Likes

I was able to keep away from thinking on China too much, until this morning, when I heard the news that I have heard all morning on the radio hourly news bits. :sob:

9 Likes

Prayer is needed for these poor people that in their desperation and agony they will call out to Christ Jesus to save their souls for eternity.
I believe China is the first, the ‘testing ground’ to starve their citizens along with poisoning them from vaxx. This is all about depopulation.

6 Likes

Greetings goodboy,

I agree with you, and this is why my focus for gauging, as best I can, on Israel, Jerusalem, The Temple Mount, and the Jewish People. They are the focus, the increasing distress of all nations is pertinent, however, only as it builds up in relation to Israel…and the coming against Israel.

The U.S. is not in Bible Prophecy for a reason, though, Americans want to make it about us which it is not and Scripture makes that clear. Yet, another reason, among many as given in Scripture, why “Replacement Theology” is false.

7 Likes

I think of the two that were on the crosses by Jesus, one believed and asked Jesus to remember him and received Eternal Life…the other even at that point of pain and suffering, knowing that death was coming quickly for him, still refused the free gift.

5 Likes

I think all things coming from any source should be questioned at this point. Finding any sort of truth has become increasingly difficult.

10 Likes

Hi wren,

I like what you said here.

One thing seems absolute as you and Pastor JD pointed out, the vaccine promotions have re-emerged with a vengeance…and with so-called “science” that is really the science of repetitive lying mind manipulation to back it up.

I think people in elite positions are getting paid lots of money to promote the not-a-vaccines and it’s serving the globalists agenda of depopulation, so it makes sense for them to squeeze every bit of profit and death out of it…this is just my opinion based on what I’m seeing.

7 Likes

@GR

Yes all kinds of drug adds as well all the time.
Yes, for every kind of script that can do worse than what it’s supposed to alleviate. When I see these adds I say to myself who in their right mind would want to put these drugs into their body (The desperate will)
Agape,
Ken

9 Likes

I can’t help but have such a heavy heart for the world!! It is just so overwhelming and sad. That video about China was actually 7 months old. I think things there are even worse than this, worse than we can even imagine. I saw a video on Telegram showing one of these quarantine centres in China going up in smoke and flames. I can only hope no further loss of life happened!!

The worst part is most people stick their heads in the sand and refuse to see that anything is wrong, and cannot wait to get back to their “new normal” which will never happen. Things will get worse and worse according to the bible. Why are people so deceived and blind??

14 Likes

Greetings Ken,

I guess it is no surprise that California has an aggressive ad campaign, I don’t see secular television nor am I in Cali-, so, I don’t see it.

I think it is wisest to remember that the entire not-a-vaccine scenario is only the first shot off the bow, I think there will come many more intense scenarios that will be even more deadly with consequences for those who oppose whatever they have planned next.

What and when their next phase comes about ???..I don’t know, but as it stands right now, I’m thinking it could relate strongly to food, water, and energy…but this is just my guess.

5 Likes

The Globalism Pill Prescribed By Your Local Public School, University, And/Or Media Source

The BENEFITS To The Globalism Pill Include The INABILITY To Think Rationally.

SIDE EFFECTS to you and those around you may include Hallucinations, Vomiting, Diarrhea Of The Mouth, Gag Reflex, Intolerant Tolerance, Retinal Bleeding, High Blood Pressure, Uncontrollable Twitching, and Sexual Identity Confusion.

Do NOT take The Globalism Pill if you have at least two brain cells to rub together as this may increase the severity of these SIDE EFFECTS.

8 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/TXRd30Qy2C4?feature=share

From Pastor JD Farag’s prophecy update!
Thank you @K7 Keegan for sharing this. Jesus bless you brother!

18 Likes

Hi Lisa,

Without Scripture, I would be amongst the unwise who depend on global government also…and knowing myself, I’d likely be among the worst of the worst as I would desperately want to hang on to every inch of my possessions and my life.

My pursuit of truth paid off, as I found long ago, that the ONLY Truth given to humanity is Almighty YHVH GOD and His Word.

Almighty GOD And His Truth as given to us, is the biggest enemy of the globalists, they hate truth and they hate those who are wise to their shenanigans.

Speaking specifically about the days we live, Daniel said…

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

11 Likes

Hi Stacey,

As it appears, all 5 of those things appear to be building up with great intensity towards their eventual fulfillment.

Like Pastor JD has said, it’s almost as if they read the Scriptures and say, “Yeah, lets do that”.

The globalist minion politicians all seem to be vying for High Elite Positions under the projected New World Order…as Kings ?

The coming Against Israel is mounting, when will that match actually be lit ?

The Global Food Supply Shortage by globalist design is coming quickly.

Reducing the Population is increasing with even promotions and glamorization of suicide, not to mention the not-a-vaccines, which were only the first shot off the bow. War could substantially help this evil endeavor.

The Global Economy is in ruin by design, the globalists have already set forth the projected CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency).

I make no predictions on the “when’s” such and such will happen, however, I see it is coming together verbatim as Scripture said.

9 Likes

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

5 Likes

Hi all ,
Don’t let the fact that this interview is an hour and sixteen min. long stop you from seeing it. It almost stopped me.
It is well worth your “time” when time is a precious commodity these days.
It will help you understand your Digital Identification (You have no choice, its too late, it is on file already) and how it will be used in the future against you.
More evidence of how close we are to the Rapture.
Agape,
Ken

9 Likes

Seen this yet David? @yhvh4life

First sentence of article explains that the UN is going to join Palestine in declaring the esablishment of Israel as a catastrophe:
The UN General Assembly voted Wednesday afternoon in favor of holding a commemorative event in honor of the 75th “Nakba Day,” the Palestinian name for Israel’s establishment, which translates to “catastrophe.”

4 Likes

Yeah saw that and I saw the presentation,

The world has already been conditioned to believe the false narratives about the so-called “Palestinians” as victims, the world is not interested in any sort of truth…as we know.

4 Likes

Pray for Canada…

4 Likes