Department of Health just called me re: "vaccine"

thank you, God bless you!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! This is the best support on this forum for everything we are going through. I praise God and thank God for all of you. I am learning so much from everyone and the joy I receive in being in fellowship with like-minded believers who are waiting for our groom is awesome.

I pray all those who are trying to convince us we need this jab to come to a saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior, and if they are born-again, for them to be released from deception and set free in Jesus, given understanding as to the times we are living in and living for Christ alone, trusting in Him alone. May they turn away from this world, be set apart, and discerning of truth. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

16 Likes

Yes absolutely @Blessed. Me too! Radical or confident? :wink: ALL for the glory of God! We can make sensible short term plans to maintain some comfort as our Lord would expect as responsible Christians but we’d be wise to focus and be busy occupying and doing the Lord’s work as we wait and endure and grow in faith, patiently knowing that our Lord will not tarry and be with us in the clouds at the perfect time. This is not a time to run and hide our faith and the truth or lie low, fearful of the consequences. Satan will celebrate his short term license when we’re gone (Maranatha!) to pursue his plans.…which will come to nought. It’s all in the Lord’s hands for which I am eternally grateful! Any small thing we can do in the meantime to bring others to Christ, recognising opportunity, is for God’s glory. Let’s fight the good fight and continue to build each other up for battle and comfort in equal measure. JD and this forum’s such a huge blessing!

Emma :pray: x

6 Likes

Welcome to the prayer community, Rhonda.

3 Likes

Your post has really got me thinking. Thank you for posting!. I am so thankful for this forum; it has been a great help!

Speaking of help: would anyone happen to know where I can find info about the testing of mRNA vaccines on animals that had never been successful etc. ( I have saved so much but cannot find that to show(prove ) to a friend. If you have it-especially from a nonchristian site- I would appreciate you linking it here or message me. Thank you.
Blessings to you all

3 Likes

Hello Anchored, I would love to see that too- if you do receive a response here you might want to post a new heading to get more attention.
God bless you and for your care of others in trying to inform them.

1 Like

Thank you. I will😊. I wasn’t sure where to post.

1 Like

Actually I remember now that I just posted the same question in the Times of the Signs recently (yep, my memory is poor). I don’t see any replies yet re: the animal studies .

1 Like

In Washington State they removed the religious exemption for vaccinations in 2019. It’s almost like they knew something was coming and were getting prepared. I believe they did this in Maine and a few other states.

3 Likes

I just saw a news clip where they are actually going door to door GIVING the vax. If you want it they will give it to you. They were in the very poorest part of a black neighborhood and of course the poor guy asked for it. He said, “now, I won’t get covid if I am near someone with it”. I just shook my head cuz he and many like him are so ignorant of this bioweapon!

Linda
WGON

6 Likes

God bless you I pray that you and all of find the strength in God our father in the name of Jesus Christ AMEN :pray:t2:

2 Likes

That is happening. If I am understanding correctly they ask if you want it but can’t go get it. They take your name and address and a clinical person will come out and administer it to you. What this should tell people is that this is very important to the globalist and as such is not good for the general population that takes it. It will be come costly down the road in say a year or so. Massive die offs are probably in our future since globalist all agree with the Georgia Guide Stone’s ten commandments for globalism and that is to maintain a world wide population at 500 million. Right now we are at or over 7 billion which means they want nearly 93% of the population dead. So yeah they will do what ever it takes and that is going to those ignorant of the real situation of inoculations that are being passed out so freely.

7 Likes

I am an RN and I do not plan on getting it. If they make it mandatory, I might have to quit nursing :frowning:

13 Likes

I agree with everyone’s response! You answered very well. They are starting with NC where I live and I have been trying to come up with a response if they come to my door.:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I’m not answering my door. I know me…if I get started talking, then my ire will rise and I will get out of control. So, it’s best for them and me not to answer the door. LOL I’d love to have the control of my flesh and be as good a representative of Jesus as she was, but my Irish blood gets boiling and my flesh takes over, and before you know it, I’m telling them what’s in the vaccine, how it’s killing and harming people and it’s none of their business if I’ve had the shot, etc. So, it’s best I just keep my door shut.

Linda
WGON

16 Likes

So, I think this tract that @julie created is brilliant! She has two, but one of them addresses the V.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LC1F89DnT3icpiV6AtOoJ7itnpCBBxw4

If anyone decides to print it off, let me know if it works for you. My printer WILL NOT allow me to print it. I can print things, but not this file. I get error messages and/or a message that the printer is offline, when, in fact, it IS online and operational. Is it because this is a google doc, or is it a censorship issue? Hmmm

4 Likes

Hi @Gracings,

Since it is a PDF file, you should be able to download it to your desktop FIRST, and then print the file from there.

Don’t try to print it from the link; download it first. (You can usually double click or right click to get options. )

3 Likes

Thank you, @Cinchacha. I actually did download it and I then opened it from my downloads, but then the printer won’t complete the printing task. It activates the printer, but then the error messages occur. Puzzling.

2 Likes

Wow, these are great!!! The images are wonderful and it is so well laid out; the Gospel message so clearly articulated.
I especially love the second page with all the reasons people think they may be saved-all things I hear so often. I will try to print this at Fed Ex sometime as my printer is on the fritz. Thank you for sharing!!

Q for the vaccinator status tract tho- I wasn’t prob reading the first page right tho with these 2 things-
" do you want to die or do you want the vaccination"? and “have you been vaccinated”? When I read these I wasn’t sure what Julie was trying to say- I am dense tho so please don’t take it to heart for the creator. My brain just didn’t get that part.
Blessings!

1 Like

I understand dear Linda! Wait until you have control of that flesh to have that truthful conversation however God leads you. I always try to think about balancing my conversations and actions with truth and grace. I heard it said, I believe by a pastor, maybe Jeffress (not sure) that truth without grace is arrogance and grace without truth is ignorance. And the NT is all about truth and grace to me. I am sure there is scripture to back this up but I don’t have it right now.

I fail so many times at it I will say. My flesh leans to truth only ; I don’t have alot of compassion sometimes and it is definitely a work in progress. I know I definitely come off as arrogant in my flesh when I am running my own way. A constant battle for me and He is working on me!.

2 Likes