Depressed Lately about Everything

Lord Jesus,
I lift up Debora to You for direction, strength, and power to get through these difficult times. Lord, help her, as well as, all of us to find our joy in YOU and not on ourselves or things around us. This world has nothing for us. You are our Home and the reason for our joy. Please protect her from evil, Lord, and help her find the joy she had when she first met You and accepted You into her life. Lord, remind her always to look up and help her to do that. May she find the beauty of this day and rejoice in You! I ask these things in Your Name, Jesus. Amen.

9 Likes

Thanks Jessie. My sense from reading everyone’s posts, is that what I’ve been feeling is normal and many people are feeling the same way. Good to know that I am not alone, and that we’re all gonna pull out of this. Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

8 Likes

Amen! Come fast, Lord Jesus!

4 Likes

I feel this too today, it easy to feel the weight of it all, hard to even go on fb,my house my kids, my husband and job,I’m very down and just have to,tell myself to hold on, ILl make it, it has to be the holy spirit because my mind says I can’t take it,
God bless you, msg me if u need to talk ,the world may be dim, but Jesus is the light, no matter what your mind or devil whispers you keep Carrying on, read bible, listen to worship music, and pray full armor,of God daily
You have,a,whole website of believers here who are here for you.

4 Likes

Dear Lord Jesus and Father God,
Please be with Deborah and lift her up by the power of your Holy Spirit Lord, each and every day. By your grace and infinate mercy Lord, cause her to feel your presence in a new way. Please remind her in a special way that only you can each day, that you love and cherish her as your daughter, renewing a great well of hope and faith and joy within her heart from your Word Lord. Assurances that you are coming soon, to lead us home, and that all these things shall pass away in the twinkling of eye. That all sorrows end, and every tear and heavy grief shall vanish and be wiped away by your loving hand. In Jesus name, amen.

6 Likes

AMEN, “Rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others’ joy], and weep with those who weep [sharing others’ grief]”.
Romans 12:15 Amp.

Doc

5 Likes