Desperate....its all too much for me

Ann, no need to thank me in any other way than what you’ve done here. The Holy Spirit is really to thank. I’m just keys on a keyboard :wink: . You do whatcha gotta do and you get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a better and brighter day for ya. I am honored to help in what ways I can.

8 Likes

Praying for you, Ann. Worrying and compulsive thoughts are a hard habit to break but know that God is way ahead of you and already knows the answer to all of your problems. Rest in the knowledge that you are not alone- we are with you in spirit. Praise God.

6 Likes

Beloved in Christ, it has now been a few days. Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement. :heart:
With increasing pressure to vaccinate, I got a little distracted from all the other problems. However, these prospects are not good either … In Austria they have announced a general compulsory vaccination, Germany suddenly speaks of it … they even threaten with imprisonment. Folks, it’s madness. What will i do? Is it just a foreshadow? I dont know…

8 Likes

Ann, I say this as a brother in Christ who has thought of this for a long time. It has scared me at times thinking of it. I’m not going to lie to you and say I’m comforted yet. If incarceration is what is determined for us, then we have an opportunity to minister the Gospel to those around us in prison. Personally, I pray and hope we are out of here before that probability becomes a reality. While I can’t know the numbers, rest assured you are not alone. You are not the only one in your area fighting to stay safe. I know here, it feels like pockets of people fighting back and it probably is. I’m on a city where vaccination is the thing and many people are asking if so and so is or not. It’s only a matter of time before that option you speak of becomes a reality here.

Do not let it strike you into utter fear, @Ann1. Unlike many who wish to conform to the “norm” we have God seeing us through. He will provide what we need when we need it. Remember, Abraham was tested with sacrificing his son, Isaac and just before the knife came down, God stopped him and delivered a lamb at the right time. Not before.

We either sit and believe with all our heart these events can and will happen at our right time, or we are believing in nothing. You weren’t around here when I made mention (at least I don’t think you were) about the events that led up to this year and the significance of each year’s message. For people like me, 2019 was a message from [God] to come back to Him while we still had time. To be with Him and learn from Him. Last year was the year we had to do just that and to choose our path with discernment for what path we wished to follow. This year? This is the year we are out to the test, as it were. That’s not exactly the word I would like to use though. This is the year we put our money where out mouth is and be the follower of Christ we set out to be. We have been tested more so than most and it’s getting worse for us. The absurdity of hearing Christian White Supremacist all over the place now is shocking, and yet expected. Next year, Lord willing we won’t be here for it, will be worse than this year. Each year is getting worse regarding behavior and mentality.

All of this is making you panic right now and I don’t mean it to, sister. I mean it to prepare you in ways the rest of the world isn’t. They will suffer far more than we will and I know I am like you, Ann; I don’t want to endure more hardships. I don’t want to be arrested and have to go through that. But we are pilgrims upon this journey through life right now, dear sister. We don’t belong any more than a snake belongs in the Arctic. Or a polar bear in the jungle (and not one of you reference the show LOST as that has NO bearing (heh bear-ing) in this point!)

You keep that head of yours up, sister. You keep your heart full of he Lord’s love and joy. Pray for the grace and mercy which God will give us at the right time. With much love in my heart, sister, I tell you that while the world’s head is spinning, we are seated where we are meant to be. Just it where we WANT to be (rapture anyone?)

Don’t sweat it right this moment, Ann. Keep to the word. It will open doors when they need opened.

10 Likes

Hi Ann, not only will He provide, God promises to go ahead of us. No matter what path we walk down, God is one step ahead. The Lord is always going before us. No matter what mountain we come up against, He is already climbing it and He’s laying out our path and preparing our steps for us.
We don’t but God knows and sees the way. Trust Him.

The LORD your God who goes before you will Himself fight on your behalf… Deuteronomy 1:30

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head.Psalm 139:5

For the LORD will go before you, And the God of Israel will be your rear guard.Isaiah 52:12

I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.Isaiah 45:2

To Him who led His people through the wilderness, For His lovingkindness is everlasting;Psalm136:16

9 Likes

Love that

3 Likes

I’m praying for u and your family. God loves u and will not let u fall down.

5 Likes

Ann,

i understand. im not a people person… im very introvert and i like to stay to myself in my thoughts… i have one sweet friend that i stay in touch about everything, she’s also watching for the Lord’s return. i don’t have any family members that i feel i can talk to… none of them love Jesus the way i do and none of them are awake to the end times we’re living in. honestly, there are times i feel frightening to be alone but i know im not… Jesus is my comforter and God’s holy angels are watching over me and God’s word is my compass. there are many questions i have for Jesus when i get home… like why didn’t He answer my prayers when i cried an ocean of tears over the last 30 plus years when i asked for a Godly husband… why would Jesus watch me cry all those years when everyone else is married living happily in their love stories… now i don’t want to get married because of this sick place we’re living in. My life is boring… i watch these other Christians and people are so drawn to them because they’re intelligent, fun and funny… i ask God why is my life so boring??? don’t you want to use me in a fun way to show everyone just how amazing you are? all i know is im truly grateful for the blessings i do have that i have compassion for the elderly and special needs, i have compassion for those who cannot do for themselves any more.

Ann, you are here for a reason… i pray that God will show you how you can be of a help to someone else while we wait for Christ to return

Blessings and Maranatha
:heart:Stacey

9 Likes

Keep your eyes on Jesus not the world or the things on the world see you in glory freak soon
Miss Alice

3 Likes

There a type o sorry don’t see well

My first date ever was just before my 28th birthday so I somewhat know what it’s like. About a year before that, watching my friends deal with the consequences of unGodly choices in their ‘love’ stories, I came to the conclusion that I was better off with NO man than the wrong man. A concept we are now impressing upon our 3 girls.

Where in scripture does God ever ask us to be “intelligent, fun and funny”? (Ask Him for His wisdom yes, otherwise I don’t see it.) From one ‘boring’ introvert to another,
I say the love of the Father is reflecting in you big time based on your above statement about compassion. THAT is a quality I find all throughout scripture. From a very isolated, overlooked, tired special needs mama–thank you for allowing God to nurture that in you!

Hebrews 10
23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

Your sweet love of Jesus and encouragement to us all in this forum does not go unnoticed and is very appreciated. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@pbandj i appreciate your kind encouragement and kind words. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Praying for you Ann, life can truly be trying at times. We wonder where God has gone. When we look at the life of Job we can read that he questioned God but still put his trust in Him. Hold on to that some trust Ann.:pray::place_of_worship: God is always faithful to the end.

4 Likes

@Ann1

Good morning!

You are not alone. December 1, 2021 is the deadline for all people in my area to be vaccinated. People living in remote areas and the countryside are still exempted. But to those living in and around the cities of my country, the Philippines will not be exempted anymore.

We, the unvaxxed can’t dine in or go inside certain buildings and places. There is a call not to allow us in public transportations. Truly. Darkness is all around now.

Come Lord Jesus come!

Maranatha!

5 Likes

I truly understand where you are coming from. I have been a Christian since 1989, and I have learnt a lot of spiritual tools which I use against Satan and Demons. Each Christian need to know how to fight the spiritual realm with God Spiritual tools / devices to fight back against Evil powers. We sometime forget what the Holy Bible says… (This really IMPORTANT to REMEMBER this scripture) in 2 Corinthians 2:11 "lest Satan SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US, for we are not IGNORANT of HIS DEVICES. Question? what are Satan devices? What are the spiritual devices that the Holy Bible talks about? One of them is Ephesians 6:11-18. " PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints-

(I can’t emphasise enough how important this scripture is, you MUST remember this scripture every day, 24/7. Here is a tip, every morning when you get up, make a short prayer to God Almighty and ask HIM to put on the spiritual armour of God on YOU, and to ask him to help you to be sensitive of all spiritual tools / devices that are against you.) and finally YOU MUST claim and rebuke to Satan and demons that YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD and rebuke them out YOUR LIFE.

Here are some of spiritual tools / devices that can attack you ( DON"T LET THEM IN!!! REBUKE THEM OUT of your life) doubt spirit, anxiety spirit, fear spirit, deception spirit, (In some cases all kinds of illiness or diseases spirits), distraction spirit, undiscipline spirit, anger spirit, revenge spirit (eye for eye, You really need to be careful with this spirit), favouritism spirit, prejudice spirit, discrimination spirit, lack of concern spirit, lack of thoughtfulness spirit, lack of confident spirit, bad attitude spirit, selfish spirit, greedy spirit, materialism spirit, Hoarding disorder spirit, disorganize spirirt, choas spirit, compulsive disorder behaviour spirit (In some cases), and many more.

Also we are told to PUT ON the MIND OF CHRIST in 1 Corinthians 2:16 “…But we have the Mind of Christ”

We NEED to ASK and Pray for it, and to have the LORD MIND in our daily lives. I know it not easy, but YOU MUST believe it to receive what you PRAY FOR and NEVER NEVER DOUBT it. May God continues to guide you and protect you always in Jesus Christ name… Amen

3 Likes

Lord Jesus, I lift up Ann to You. All I can say is Your Name, Jesus, but that’s all I need to say when I don’t know exactly what to ask for. Please, Lord, lift Ann up high above the flaming arrows being shot at her by the Enemy. Thank You, Jesus!! I ask this in Your Most Mighty Name! Amen!

5 Likes

Dear Ann1, oh how I can relate. Pray Psalm 91 of protection around yourself; I find the so helpful!

These are such hard times we all have to endure. I have lost my brother, son, and a once favorite aunt in the twilight zone we are living in now. These family members have turned cold and hard against me because of my faith (and I have shared that we are in the End Times, and they reject that firmly), and my stance on not taking the vaccine. I feel under attack by people I once trusted. Christian friends are so very crucial right now! We must surround ourselves with our Christian family!

Pray fervently - when we are weak, He is strong. In the fire we are all having to endure, He is refining us, it is all for a reason, not in vain. We must keep going while He is perfecting us in our pain and struggles.

6 Likes