Disappointment affecting my trust

I find myself in a state of disappointment, frustration, anger and hopelessness. I was so hopeful that Jesus would come for us in 2021 and then so sure that God would step in for all Christians that are being forced to make a choice between jabs and jobs, that when reality kicked in, it completely shook my world. I know God’s timing is perfect and He will come not too early and not too late. But I had such high hopes for our Saviour to step in soon. I realize that I am angry at people who keeps on preaching that Jesus will arrive any minute and at myself for being so drawn into it, that I have stopped living. My whole world revolves around the rapture. It is almost like I cannot read the Bible for any other message, except for end time messages. I’m also confused by one group of Christians (which I’ve known for years and I know they love God) saying that God gave them peace about the jabs and therefor they took it and they didn’t experience any side effects, and then the other group of Christians who would rather die than take it. God hasn’t given then peace to take it. Now their jobs are on the line. Why would God give one group peace and not the other. It would be easy if it was a definite choice between God and the devil, but now it is between jabs and jobs. Are some of us over complicating it?? I don’t see so many people dying of covid to call it a pandemic and I don’t see and hear of so many people dying of or experiencing severe side-effects of the jabs to say it is the worst thing ever. I am so confused by the mixed messages that am overwhelmed and I feel lost. It feels like I am losing my ability to think straight. Please pray for God’s peace, His peace that surpasses all understanding, to fill my life. For clarity of mind, for spiritual growth and for strength to face the challenges that may come my way due to covid mandates. I am not in a good emotional place at the moment.

46 Likes

I’m so sorry. Many of us know exactly how you feel. Early on in the pandemic, I struggled so much. I had to keep going back to what God was revealing to me in His word and what the Holy Spirit was causing me to understand. REST on His promises in His word. Read the psalms and find many gems there and know that the Lord is talking to you.
Take some time away just to cultivate your relationship with the Lord. You don’t have to make it all make sense. :blush:

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28 NKJV)

22 Likes

This is how I look at the Rapture. I believe it will happen but I don’t know if it will include me. I am 67 years old and in pretty good health but nothing is guaranteed. Not to be morose just realistic. Scripture supports the Rapture, in my humble opinion and having learned about the ancient Jewish wedding, I am of the belief that Jesus will appear in the clouds and a trumpet will sound and all will happen as Pastor JD and others have told us. The Bible even tells us that the love of some will grow cold because of the wait. I am not focusing on it as much as it sounds like you are. I do look into the skies and speak to the Lord about His return. I probably need to focus more on His return and less on the world. I believe that God has me here for a purpose and that relates to other people so I try to be a source of information for others who need it, both about God and our times and to encourage and support fellow believers. I am not being much help to you talking about myself. I guess I am saying that I believe we need a balance. Service to others while we are here and eyes on the clouds longing for His return. Have you ever kept a journal? Through a bout of depression many years ago, I kept a journal. In it, I spoke of my daily walk with God and how I was experiencing his presence in my life. I still have it and the last time I read it, I felt a real boost to my faith. Dear sister, hold onto the words of our coming King, “Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give. Let not your heart be troubled. Neither let it be afraid.” I know this is well known but I repeat it most days when I put on the armour of God.

22 Likes

Annelien,

You are not alone; I believe many of us feel or have felt this way. It’s information overload on all fronts. I think you got some good advice from both @Anchored and @IDoBelieve to spend sometime alone with the Lord and listen for His voice.

An old saint told me once, “there are two things God cannot do.” I looked at him like he was crazy.

“God cannot lie and He cannot fail.”

We can trust Him to steer us on this path. Sometimes we have to tune the world out to hear His still small voice. I, too, am excited to be raptured out of this wicked world, but like @IDoBelieve Debrah says, it may not be the way I depart this world.

One of my favorite preachers, Ray Bentley, (Calvary Chapel, San Diego) passed away in January. I was so hurt when I heard that this morning. I thought, “he missed the opportunity to go up in the rapture…”
But I read his wife’s account of his homegoing: she said he spoke, “I’m walking up the mountain with the Lord. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus!”

Well done, good and faithful servant.

I pray for you, sister. Draw close to Him. Hear His voice.

In Christ,
Cindy

19 Likes

I believe we all have been there and have period of questioning the when…

Like being pressed through the wine press! We don’t know how bad things will get, how ugly things will go, how long it will be before Christ appears but with the time we have left we can comfort each other with the longing and appearing of our Lord’s return.

I have started a Bible study on my own - it had helped me enormously. The Bible is below. It’s broken into days for reading - this is a 365 day a year bible to read the entire Bible. Then I go into JD bible sermons and listen to what I have read that day.

I haven’t ever “read the entire bible.” I can tell you it’s bringing peace to my spirit. I am learning done done done - not do do do. Christ is already done it. I wish we knew how much of this chaos we will be subjected to. All I know is that no evil can stop, thwart, change or prevent his plans from coming to.

I think about the covid camps, about the food storages, the closing hospitals, religion will be non existing in 2040, churches are closing - these are all temporary things. All of this will pass away. Self preservation is reeling in us as a human being - knowing, believing and learning to take up the cross and die to ourselves - is to live in Christ. I am still learning. Oh I am still learning. God has compassion on your broken heart. It feels like we aren’t even apart of this world right now - such a shift from 4 years ago. Things weren’t in plain sight. Now it’s like a long overdue train trip we are all waiting to get out of here.

Hang in there. We will get thru this! We will make it! God promises it! He hasn’t forgotten or forsaken you.

21 Likes

Dear Annelien,

Some marvellous advice from others - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Difficult as it can be please try to refrain from striving to solve or resolve this fractured and falling away world. Such a work is God’s domain and He will do it, according to His perfect will and His timing where…

A thousand years in your sight
are like a day that has just gone by,
or like a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:4

As JD Farag routinely reaffirms all that is happening is according to prophecy and our hope is the blessed hope of Titus 2:13 which in context also provides the answer to living during such times:

11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.

In your candid confession you demonstrate remarkable clarity of thought by the Spirit, even if you don’t realise it.

What you describe is precisely the desired effect of a world that is re-becoming Babylon; a centralised civilisation which denies and defies the divine Creator (muh science!), speaks the same language (facebo…sorry, meta) whilst striving to ‘build back better’ in a frankly pitifully transparent effort to empower itself and evade eternal judgement.

From the word of God we can be assured of two things:

1. It didn’t work the first time (Genesis 11:1-8)

2. It won’t work the second time (Revelation 19:11-21)

What do we do in the meantime?

1. Praise God that we are saved as His children through our faith in the finished work of Christ Jesus
  2. Pray to God that many more may seek Him and be saved through this pathetic pandemonium
  3. Pass up to God our very legitimate anxieties and fears knowing that He hears us, as His children

In Christ

34 Likes

Dearest Lien, sometimes the best way to comfort a fellow Christian is go to God’s Living Word. Whenever I start to get overwhelmed or feel that first tinge of uneasiness about what’s happening around me, I am drawn, again and again, to the following Word of God:
John 17:6-15. “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me."

“I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.
Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. While I was with them, in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
So, take comfort from Jesus’ own Prayer for us. We are here for you!

11 Likes

Amen! I will be in rapture no matter how I go to the Lord

Cinchacha
January 10

Annelien,

You are not alone; I believe many of us feel or have felt this way. It’s information overload on all fronts. I think you got some good advice from both @Anchored and @IDoBelieve to spend sometime alone with the Lord and listen for His voice.

An old saint told me once, “there are two things God cannot do.” I looked at him like he was crazy.

“God cannot lie and He cannot fail.”

We can trust Him to steer us on this path. Sometimes we have to tune the world out to hear His still small voice. I, too, am excited to be raptured out of this wicked world, but like @IDoBelieve Debrah says, it may not be the way I depart this world.

One of my favorite preachers, Ray Bentley, (Calvary Chapel, San Diego) passed away in January. I was so hurt when I heard that this morning. I thought, “he missed the opportunity to go up in the rapture…”
But I read his wife’s account of his homegoing: she said he spoke, “I’m walking up the mountain with the Lord. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus!”

Well done, good and faithful servant.

I pray for you, sister. Draw close to Him. Hear His voice.

In Christ,
Cindy

8 Likes

Ditto.
I am embarrassed to say I was expecting rapture during tabernacles (late september) 2020!.
I was expecting terrible trouble/the beginning of the end so I had just gone to a different country to a very remote but safe and beautiful place to spend what I expected to be my last 6 months on earth.
I had 2 weeks holiday and then the whole of the developed world went into panic filled lockdown so I couldnt finish my migration. I had to go back :frowning: :frowning: and do lockdown in very difficult circumstances.
Because of my enthusiasm for being ‘beamed up’ I had glossed over that important theological point that at the end of the age: THE WHEAT AND THE TARES WILL BE SEPERATED - NOT neccessarily AT the rapture.
At this time there will also be ‘firstfruits’ (subvariety of wheat) hanging around. I think we who have been born again a long time tend to think the firstfruits and the wheat have the same timeline path (I did) but I dont believe that now. I do believe that there will be some wheat around on earth after the rapture e.g. the two witnesses, born agains in the wrong state at rapture time (e.g. drunk etc)
One of the reasons the Lord let the first lockdowns happen is because when people could not ‘go to church’ it SEPERATED some of the people who look like christians BUT their relationship/s was with the worldly institutions of denominations and the fallen angels/spirits who run them, FROM some of the wheat whose relationship is with the one and only living God.
The experimental gene therapy seperates those who believe/have the Holy Spirit indwelt bodies of the believers are the temple from those who want to worship at a rebuilt old physical temple.
As far as I am concerned there is only 1 definition of a christian: “My sheep hear My voice”
As far as I am concerned there is only 1 definition of church: (Heb 12:23) “church of the redeemed, as is written in heaven:” i.e. not written on earth! not by men , Lambs book of life only.
Everything at the moment is forcing this seperation of wheat and tares and at the same time accomplishing a bit more refining (ouch :-).
It is just very rough for families, it is also getting rougher as the pace increases sharply the closer we get to the end.
Sorry i cant remember the exact quote (someone please find it) but to paraphrase - a broken spirit/heart is an acceptable sacrifice to the Lord (psalms/isiah???)
It is also very difficult for people who have spent decades expressing particular gifts/callings/ministries who cant express them now because everything has changed.
I am sure we are all feeling what am I doing here now?.
I would pray to hear clearly: what is my mission now?, what new gifts do I have? and how to use them. Where is the more power I need to get through this without messing up?.

6 Likes

Yes. Now, please understand my meaning here, I am giving you a perspective that I have attained through years of hoping and feeling like you do. @Lien, I have wanted and begged and prayed and been eager from all the people telling me how close to even setting time lines as to when the rapture “could” happen. Guess what, the time came and went and I got a little upset. Sad really. You know what God said? “Why are you putting trust in what men and women are saying to you? As if they are Me? Why are you placing such emphasis on what these people proclaim is so close and yet so far away? You don’t know the time I’m calling forth My Son to come for you. Neither do those who proclaim they have “figured it out”. And why are you upset at people telling you the truth? It’s just not in the perspective you are wanting.”

You and I can hear “right around the corner” and we expect it to be in a few hours, or days or maybe at the most, a week away. While an astrologer will tell us a meteor came within striking distance of the Earth by a few hundred miles from the surface. Both are considered close in reference to their practices. Their understanding. When someone tells you the Rapture is near…they aren’t lying, it’s just a different perspective than what you or I have. We place our eagerness to leave on the words of well intentioned (sometimes) people. We place our heart upon the promise of God, but remember…His thoughts aren’t ours and our ways aren’t His.

The words you need to hear are the words God provided inspiration to have written and that is all that is important. What people are trying to tell you is that time is short, so complete what needs completion, finish your tasks, share the Gospel to the lost. Pray for your brethren and keep in your heart the truth that you are not of this world, you’re a pilgrim passing through, you’re an ambassador of Christ and a depiction of why it’s important for the lost to allow themselves found in Christ.

Those who say God gave them peace of mind when it came to the shots, perhaps they didn’t discern the message enough. And it hasn’t changed y’know? It’s still Christ vs Satan. Saved vs Unsaved. Think of this for a moment, Annelien; what is our greatest strength? We walk in faith, not by sight, right? We are having to walk in such faith right now that I’m wondering how the Apostles would look at us. I’m betting angels are elated to see how we are walking in faith (minus those times we screw up of course). As I said, for 6 years (maybe longer) I longed for the rapture. Here I am…still waiting. And you know, people have been asking continually “How long?” Would it make you feel better if I tell you “Two weeks”. And then it comes and goes and you ask again and I answer again “Two weeks”. I’ve been doing that to people since October now and it was meant as a joke then and it still is. But maybe it will be, maybe it won’t. I’m going to try and keep people laughing and continuing on till we ARE called Home. We need that a lot lately. When I’m possibly cooped up in a detention camp, I’ll probably be referencing Hogan’s Heroes a lot and mixing in scripture with it. I’ll wait for one of our brethren from Stalag 13 to free me so I can have a real steak and not Gates Brand Synth Steak.

Turn that frown upside down Annelien. We’ll get over this bump in the road. Keep looking up and whatever you do, don’t rest everything on the rapture happening any minute. Rest it on helping spread the word as best you can to those who need it. Have some fun with handing out a message of hope to others. How can you deliver hope to others when you have no hope? Delivering hope to others can help generate that hope.

Loving and All Knowing Heavenly Father

Won’t You take @Lien out of Funky Town? Annelien has been in a funk, just as many of Your children have resided lately. I think we’ve all taken turns being the Mayor of Funky Town. Please mend @Lien’s broken heart over the fact we’re still here. Help to encapsulate Annelien’s mind and heart with peace and calm as I beg you to smooth the troubled waters in their life and smooth them so they can finish preparation for our time to leave this world. Deliver a message fitly spoken to them to stop searching for only one thing and expand the love of You by reading many facets of Your wisdom and understanding we do not lay all our eggs in one basket and to keep holding on to the rope of hope. Heh, Hope on a Rope. Help Lien to pull out of the quicksand so many of us fell into over the past few weeks an just like Lien we didn’t know what to do until brethren came and told us to pull and get to solid ground. We can only point to hope, Lien has to grab on to it with both hands as you strengthen that rope continually and lengthen it.

Please let Lien feel Your embrace as the leaning of an overcome child of God rests upon You. Give comfort to them, bless them with a Heavenly light of rejuvenation both in their heart with an overabundance of Godly joy and the Holy Spirit to overflowing so any and all Lien encounters, He will touch those lives and help others come closer to our Lord and Savior.

Please refresh and cleanse Annelien’s heart and mind of this funk and depression and rejuvenate them to fullness in the Lord to continue on their path.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

14 Likes

Well, because it wasnt God that gave them “peace”. Its simple: God is not cut in half, so that the one half is warning about the poison because his children are slaughtered for it (and other pharma stuff) and the other half is giving peace about it. This circumstance never happened in the bible that God says yes to sin. And I am having a really hard time that some Christians know that Babies are killed for it but taking this jab anyway.

Those Christians want to have peace and are deceived. Most of them dont know that it is poison or they dont want to know. I dont believe them. They are lying to themself to think that bowing down to the world system is something right and God will approve it. They can do it, everyone should do their own choice about this poison.

I just found an image from a times magazine from 1999. It was at this time very obvious who is behind all this. Its the snake. Satan. So you really want to take something thats coming from Satan? Nothing good will ever comes from him. Nothing.

Well, many are dying from this poison but its covered up. Heart Attacks, Blood cloths overall in the bodies, died suddenly and unexpected (the codewort of jabbed) and so on. But the more dangerous component is, that this poison changes people.

My Mother knows two Christians who got the jab and their personality changed dramatically. The one was against the jab but was afraid of losing their job so she took it. And now she is absolutely for the jab, and cut off contact to my Mum.

I wont stop warning about this poison because I believe it will be the mark of the Antichrist or being a component of it in the future. It is the most dangerous thing on earth and it makes me sad and angry that many Christians are taking this light hearted and dont think about the consequences they might face.

And I have another link for you. Warning - not easy to read:

https://forti-fy.com/how-will-this-information-change-you/

And for the rapture - I was expecting to be raptured in 2021 also. But I am not the type of person who is setting a date. I know that Gods timing is perfect and it will happen. Sooner than later. Thats why I am trying not get too emotional about the rapture or setting a date and get disappointed when nothing happens at the date. I am often laying in bed and praying to God that hopefully he will get us soon out of here. But also I want to share the Gospel as long as we stay here on earth.

10 Likes

My 2 pence worth. To the Lord a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. That being said, and I don’t mean to sound mean but your hope is avoiding difficulty as opposed to seeing Jesus. We often fool ourselves in thinking we so desire to see Jesus at the Rapture that we often fail to realize what we are really wanting is to just get out of this sin sick world.

Now please don’t think I am being all pious about this. I am not. For years now I had looked to the Rapture as a way to get out of all the fighting we do daily. I hate fighting. Then I realized I was looking at only what I wanted. My thoughts were always about how can I avoid this pain and suffering that fight which I never asked for. In time Jesus showed me that I was thinking about myself and letting me know there is still work to be done. Then I was left with a thought do I really love Jesus enough to suffer for him as he suffered for me?

That all being said, what I found that helps is instead of looking at all that is going on and complaining about it, hating it because it causes me trouble, I started to look at how can I serve better with the time we have left. With that I have changed my view point away from me and back to Jesus where it belongs and you know what? When I am busy trying to figure out how I can serve him here and there I am too busy to get upset that I am still here. The more I find ways to serve the better I am handling the things that are going on. Scandemic, yeah so what. Mandates, I am sorry I am a flaming heterosexual and don’t do mandates only wife dates. War is looming on the horizon, ok maybe I will go with the first round rather than the second. Shoot me, I don’t really care anymore.

I know that all sounds a little…ok a lot cavalier and truth be known it is to a degree because like many of the older members here I am at that age where I am just flat out tired of this world but… But God is still working in it and that is what I have to do as my duty is work for him. I will get an eternity of rest so I can keep dragging one foot forward to put it in front of the other. I don’t do it fast but I keep moving and time keeps passing but I don’t see it and don’t care.

I hope that can help you out at least a little. It really comes down to what you are focusing on. If you are focusing on your pain and suffering which is very easy to do instead of what you can do for your part, your calling then you miss opportunities to serve. Focus on the opportunities to serve and you will get to busy to realize the pain and suffering.

11 Likes

Maybe you’re just overthinking this…YOU don’t have to do anything except be obedient to the Lord! Pastor JD has some Teaching/Sermons on Revelation. I don’t understand everything but I do believe with my whole being that the Lord is in Control. I believe the Lord has not changed. Ever. He is still the same as His Word tells us over and over. As we grow and mature in our relationship with Christ - we become more like Him, our priorities change with His Purpose for our life. If the Holy Spirit has given us gifts, those gifts are used for His Purpose, to Glorify the Lord Jesus. If the time comes or is coming where we are unable to exercise those gifts, He is still in control. He knows your heart. Just rest in Him, and let Him bring you into this time, trusting Him. I say this to you with love: we do not know the full extent of the Evil One. We DO know the fullness of Christ. The world is in the condition it is because it is a fallen world. Sinful world. The Lord is patient and long-suffering. He says in His Word He doesn’t want to any to perish. He doesn’t play games, like bringing a lock down to punish us or separate us within the Church. Sin causes the trials and troubles. Praise the Lord, we can look to Him for comfort and assurance and continue to love Him with all our might and strength, mind and soul.

5 Likes

Kris: RE your comment about the personality changes
there are two aspects.

1. the physical - a genetecist/biochemist analysing the jab long term could tell you there (probably) will be long term brain damage similar to ‘mad cow’ disease the scale of which is not known. medicine recognises that e.g. often after traumatic accidents like car crashes there is a personality change due to the physical damage.
  2. There is a spiritual component to these injections, as someone trained as a scientist I was very surprised about this!
    If you have ever been involved long term in deliverance ministry you will know the unclean spirit after entry digs in and tries to take over changing the personality - like a developing drug addict whos personality also changes, eventually the unclean spirit dominates.
    If you want to pray for someone to deal with this you need to tackle both aspects.

As regards the mark. While it is NOT the formal outward mark HOWEVER all the jabs AND swabs from the western mrna ones have been analysed and shown to contain graphene compounds. A physicist will tell you about the unique electromagnetic properties of graphene compounds. It is most likely the formal mark will require the graphene compounds in the body for the 2 way transmission of the body/mark data interface. In that sense I have no doubt that it is the first stage of the mark. They are hardly going to to tell you: come and takeTMOTB in one big go!.

3 Likes

That is a good message for me too. Thank you for the reminder.

3 Likes

I would really like to give you a heart, although I cannot do, because the mark of the beast will be demand by the Beast aka Antichrist. There is no mark of the beast in parts. The Mark of the beast will be tied to the Antichrist (which is not on the stage right now). Because if you take the Mark you are doomed forever. Thats why it will be obvious.

5 Likes

Thank you @Jon for another spirit led prayer. @Lien I too need to be cleansed of this “funk and depression” so pray this for us both. I unusually used the word “funk” in my own personal prayer to the Lord before closing my eyes last night and wondered “where did that come from?” Right on queue, apparently at the same time (I was up late watching A very moving film on Netflix “The Shack” so 2am GMT) Jon’s here with his heartfelt message to you which I’ve only just read this afternoon, and I believe the word funk appears 4 times in his prayer! No such thing as coincidence. I think it was @DallasT that described it as a God-incidence!

I’m feeling similar emotions to you Lien but not too much anger, reminding myself that the Lord’s allowing all this to happen and “It’s all coming together rather than falling apart” (Jan Markell’s favourite quote in relation to the convergence). I too have been drawn to timing speculations like the Berisheet prophesy but I’ve always had the philosophy that your spirit lifts when you have something to look forward to, even life’s most simple and mundane pleasures (see movie recommend above). The rapture’s something different. Man will never fathom or be able to work it out exactly (only the season). Nor will Satan! It gives me some pleasure watching his minions readying themselves (eg. Alien preparations). Psalm 91 and the comforting protection of His feathers is a great go to if/when things start closing in and feeling dark. We have to rest on His promises and support and comfort each other like never before. Please do continue to reach out to all here and me whenever you need. I don’t do that enough and am grateful for your humility and honesty in this post/thread which has been so helpful to me and I’m sure others.

Lien, May the LORD bless you and keep you; may the LORD cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the LORD lift up His countenance toward you and give you peace.

To His praise and glory, in the precious name of our Lord Jesus, Amen.

:pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Lord please restore to him the joy of Your salvation
(psa 51:12)

3 Likes

I have known this disappointment as well. It is hard to understand why the Lord tarries when we see the evil around us. Just when it doesn’t seem it could get worse, it does. Our minds can’t wrap around it because we don’t think like the world does. I think we need to find ways to keep ourselves busy helping others and trying to fellowship as best we can. Praying for you to find peace.

7 Likes

I can relate very much with you….I have come to realize that what we are seeing in the world is demonstrating the absolute truth of the Word…that is, that Satan is the AUTHOR OF CONFUSION!
his time must be short, because confusion and lies abound. So many contradictions, lies, flip flopping….sometimes in the same sentence from the mouths of our news cast idols and little Fauci god.
I work in a hospital on the inpatient floors, in the ER, & in ICU. I am convinced this is the flu….and a whole lot of vaccination sicknesses. Deception is what Jesus mentioned, when asked about what the end times would be like.
As for the rapture….I’ve spent years hoping for it and watching world events for any clues to how close it might be. I now find it dangerous to focus on any one doctrine, like the rapture. We need The Whole Word of God. I will take a lot of flack for this, but I’m not too sure if there is a rapture. I definitely believe there is a second coming & I know we will be protected from the wrath of God, but it might be like they were in Egypt when the plagues passed them by…& I wonder how the dead in Christ are raised first if they are already with Christ?..maybe when we are caught up together with him in the clouds, that is when our glorified bodies join with the raised dead in Christ to complete the one body of Christ?..maybe that is when we come down together with Him to earth? Idk, just thinking aloud. Anyway, I’m becoming aware that many are already despairing because the rapture hasn’t happened yet…and we seem to be well on the way to having to reject the mark. It’s happening so quickly…no jab, no work, no buying or selling. We are now being separated. I’m no bible scholar, so take what I’ve said and compare it to scripture. I am still learning. I have found it more comforting lately, to read the Bible without my emphasis being on end times……because right now we need strength.

7 Likes