and your grace . We ask krw
and her daughter will test peacefully
tonight . We pray that you continue
to provide all her needs . Please
come take your bride home Lord
we are waiting . In Jesus Christ
name amen

7 Likes

Thank you Becky for that beautiful prayer. I’m so grateful God is meeting my needs daily but I long to be in his presence with all brothers and sisters in Christ. What a wonderful day that will be! I can’t wait to meet everyone that I now only know through the internet. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Hi Kristin, I live a little south of New Orleans with my husband. We don’t have much but we do have a roof over our heads. We would love to have you come enjoy our Thanksgiving meal with us.
In the meantime you will stay in my prayers.

9 Likes

Susan your message made me cry. I feel so blessed to have you as well as my other family in Christ. Your love and generosity is so precious to me. I can’t wait to meet you and the rest of my family!! I pray we are at the Wedding feast for Thanksgiving. I would love to come to New Orleans unfortunately my hip and back disability make that not possible. If we are still here I will be thinking of you and your husband praying you have a wonderful day. :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Oh my, sis the Wedding Feast sounds so much better! We can hope to be with our Blessed Hope, our Savior, Lord and King!
If we’re still here, I’ll be thinking of you too (HUG)

4 Likes

Praying today is full of new mercies from the Lord

4 Likes

Thank you sister :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You re in my prayers. God is with you.

5 Likes

Praying for your surgery and a home for you and financial blessings

4 Likes

Thank you for your prayers! God is faithful and daily he shows me it. Blessings :heart:

1 Like

That is very kind of you. I never imagined I would be in this place but I can truly testify to Gods goodness and faithfulness. Blessings :heart:

2 Likes

Keeping you in my prayers, dear one. What a sweet spirit you have.

3 Likes

Praying for your healing, and reading other posts to you, warms my heart that you are in the family of Christ

3 Likes

Susan thank you so much for your prayers! This has certainly been a difficult journey for me but God has been so faithful and provided for my needs. This has been a season of learning the difference between wants and needs. God has been so patient and loving as I learn. Blessings to you sister :heart:

4 Likes

Susan1 you don’t know how grateful I am to be in the family of Christ. I come from a background of rejection from my earthly family. I have been so comforted and encouraged by the prayers and posts for me. I can’t wait to meet all of you in heaven with our precious Jesus!!! Blessings to you sweet sister :heart:

6 Likes

Hi Sis, I am learning as well. I have been learning to let go of things of this world for a few years. It has been a long process for me and the Lord is continually teaching me to grow in Him more and more.
And Pastor JD’s update was all about ‘letting go’. His message really spoke to my heart showing me to be less of me and more of Him.
You, Kristin are sooooo much ahead of me. I thank God for you and the example you are to us all.
God bless and keep you safe in His perfect care.

5 Likes

Hi Susan I was so encouraged by JDs message this week too. It can be such a hard process letting go. I am very certain I am not “far ahead” in this process. It has only been by God’s grace that I have let go of anything. Becoming homeless was not at all what I prayed for, wanted, or expected of God. Quite the opposite I was disappointed, fearful and even angry at him. Only through his love, patience and grace have I been able to let go and trust him in this…and this is a daily walk, sometimes crawl.
I have been so blessed to have you as well as other brothers and sisters come and walk with me and pray for me. God is so good and faithful!!
Blessings to you sis. Have a wonderful week :heart: I will be praying for you!

4 Likes

I have been a believer for many years, most of my life. But most of my life was about me, me & me praying daily but not the Lord’s will but mine. Thought I knew what was best for me.
I was raised in a wealthy family where I had everything this world could offer but the one thing I wanted most of all was to be loved and my parents thought love was about giving me more and more things which I learned to despise. So it was easy for me to let go of things but I looked for love in the wrong places. Many people failed me, many relationships gone but God is leading my life and it is by His grace He keeps me in His hands. As it stands, Mike, my husband and a couple of cats are all that I have on this earth and they aren’t really mine but I am so grateful to have these in my life. The Lord has me where He wants me. I need Him for everything or I should say He is everything to me. Christ is really and truly ALL I Have.
I can not wait to see Him face to face!

Here are a few of Corrie Ten Boom’s quotes that encourage me over and over.

“You will find it is necessary to let things go, simply for the reason that they are too heavy.”

“Some knowledge is too heavy…you cannot bear it…your Father will carry it until you are able.”

“Don’t bother to give God instructions, just report for duty.”

“Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open.”

“In darkness God’s truth shines most clear.”

“What wings are to a bird and sails to a ship, so is prayer to the soul.”

“With Jesus, even in our darkest moments the best remains and the very best is yet to be…”

“If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed. If you look within, you’ll be depressed. But if you look at Christ, you’ll be at rest.”

“It is not my ability, but my response to God’s ability that counts.”

“This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only he can see.”

And this is my all time personal favorite:
“You can never learn that Christ is all you need, until Christ is all you have.”

5 Likes

I will be bless to pray for you, maybe you should reach out to Pastor J.D. or a local church to see if God will open a door for you to get help with housing. Will clearly take time to pray for you good luck.

3 Likes