Discrimination now starting at my company on Vaccine status

Please pray for me to have wisdom and courage to do the right thing. See below email from HR

All,

On June 17th, CAL/OSHA met and adopted revised COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS). To review the new standards click the link below.

Proposed Revisions to the COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards Frequently Asked Questions (ca.gov)

Important Changes to Note:

• Fully vaccinated employees without symptoms do not need to be tested or quarantined after close contacts with COVID-19 cases unless they have symptoms.
  • Employers may allow fully vaccinated employees not to wear face coverings indoors, but must document their vaccination status. There are some settings where CDPH requires face coverings regardless of vaccination status. In outbreaks, all employees must wear face coverings indoors and outdoors when six-feet physical distancing cannot be maintained, regardless of vaccination status.
  • The employer must record the vaccination status for any employee not wearing a face covering indoors and this record must be kept confidential.

Due to the requirement that employers document vaccination status, we are requiring all employees to complete a California COVID-19 Vaccine Self-Attestation. Please complete the attached form and return to me as soon possible. You must continue to wear your face coverage until human resources has acknowledged receipt of your form.

Scientific Drilling International and Applied Technologies Associate staff that have been fully vaccinated and complete the self-attestation will not be required to wear a mask while inside an SDI or ATA building. If you have not been fully vaccinated or choose not to advise of your vaccination status, you must continue to wear a face covering.

9 Likes

I am so sorry you are being targeted. Many people are going through or will soon be going through this same experience. I pray that God will find a place of employment for you that doesn’t require capitulating to this fraudulent global take-down. Trust Him and believe with all of your heart that He will make a way where there seems to be no way! I think we just have to let go of what we think our lives should look like…let go of all earthly possessions, and trust that he will meet our needs until He returns to take us home. God be with you and your family.

6 Likes

That’s why I am also in dilemma whether want to find a job or not since I foresee such mandatory vaccinations forced on employees soon. Been unemployed for few years now.

I prayed that Father will give you wisdom and guidance on what steps to take and open other possibilities to you. In Jesus Name.

Amen.

4 Likes

Praise report (for now)

I heard back from Pacific Justice Institute (Religious freedom group) There response below (I took their name out just because I respect privacy unlike our government.)

Good morning Mr. Power -

I forwarded your question to one of our attorneys and he responded that you don’t have to sign it.

(Name omitted)

(Name omitted), Chief Counsel*
PACIFIC JUSTICE INSTITUTE

1 Like

Not seeing any response anywhere.

He just said I don’t have to sign it

3 Likes

Good deal I am praying for you. God’s speed.!.

I’m in the same situation at a university in SW Michigan. So far they aren’t mandating the Vax but monitoring.

1 Like