Do not allow the evil one to use our loved ones and friends against us

As the Rapture draws nigh, the lawless one is playing very dirty. Using those who matter to us as tools of frustration. The son of perdition wants to hit the believer where it hurts most, weaponising friends, colleagues and loved ones against us. The minions of Lucifer will go all out to break long held relationships in an effort to demoralise soldiers of the Cross.

Fervent prayer is needed, we beseech our Lord to cover everyone around us with His precious blood - that would render the fiery designs of darkness impotent.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus, we have the victory.

Amen

49 Likes

Amen! We do not wrestle against flesh and blood…let’s stay united in Christ.

13 Likes

Matthew 10:37 (NIV) “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

16 Likes

Amen and Shalom

3 Likes

Edwin…THAT was beautifully expressed.

5 Likes

Shalom,
That area of concern is when you’re hit hard with heartbreak - prayer is most needed to prepare us mentally and spiritually for such a scenario. Emphasis on prayer which is fervent in this area.

Blessings
Edwin

10 Likes

Dear Vicki,
We as the Bride of Christ need be one step ahead of the adversary, so that we will be victor’s in His Name.

Maranatha
Edwin

3 Likes

Walk close to Him in these times.

Shalom

4 Likes

Fervent prayer gets wonderful results - like what happened in Loudoun County, Virginia!

4 Likes

Amen @edu. A prayer fitly spoken; thank you and praise God for moving you to post it.

Yours in Christ

6 Likes

This sure did grab my attention!! :eyes:
Yes. Absolutely.

1 Like

This is so true. I just yet received another “information” package from my sister and brother-in-law pleading with me to get vaccinated. They will not allow me to visit them, previously unless I quarantined for 14 days, but now unless I am vaccinated. I love them and the rest of the family dearly and now know what it means to leave houses and family for the sake of Christ. I pray for their salvation, but it just seems they are fighting for the world’s ideals like acceptance of deviant lifestyles, abortion rights and censorship rather than free speech. BUT GOD, can do a miracle and change their hearts of stone into flesh should it be His will. If the Lord does not return soon, I expect my unregenerate family, who I love dearly, will be the first to turn me into the “authorities” for re-education, as the scripture reveal, thinking they are doing the loving thing. Surely come quickly, Lord Jesus!

25 Likes

Dear Tony,
Our attention must not be on the perishable things on earth but on the imperishable things Above.

Yours in Christ
Edwin

4 Likes

Dear Jason,
When a watchman sees the danger ahead, it has to be sounded.

Blessings
Edwin

4 Likes

Thanks Edwin. I needed that! :blush:

Dear Retired Pilgrim,
There are certainly scores of people like you who are under the enemy’s cosh. The evil one is indeed playing very dirty, after all that is his trademark. Loved ones and those close to all who love the Lord are systematically weaponised against the Truth. It is all about coercing believers to accept and believe the lie!

But take heart, the adversary has finite resources but the Lord has infinite power. There is only so much the son of perdition can do, except that it appears that it is indomitable - another tool of deception.

Call on the Name above all names with fervent prayer and belief in His power.
Whatever you are going through could be a can of worms in His eyes. God has the infinite power to reverse trends and do wondrous makeovers.

Recommend you to read my article in Rapture Ready entitled ‘Nothing is going to suppress us’ - about ten days ago and you may have to dig it out from the previous articles segment.

Shalom
Edwin

5 Likes

I never prayed that much like in the last year and there are days when erverything seems to fall apart in and around me. I have four adult children but I should better say had because three of them broke off with me. One daughter wanted even to introdunce a hand sign to show me when I should stop talking, to prevent anybody being annoyed by my religious and political opinions. I am so sad and I never thought that this would happen to me in my 70 th year of age from children I always cared and loved. BUT GOD has the last word and HE is the one who can deal with my children whom the devil uses to destroy me. HE is the mighty one and stands strong above all rebellion, selfishness and selflove in my children. They have never been like this before and we can see this as a sign that the devil hasn’t got much time left and that the Lord will come back soon. Lord Jesus died for the salvation of all my four children. Amen.

26 Likes

@VickyBee :cherry_blossom:

:flushed: A hand sign?!?!? Uhhhhhh, NO :no_good_woman:t3: !! You and I are wayyyyy to old for that nonsense, my friend :grin: :wink: :ok_hand:t3: .

But, I said that to also say, as parents, our hearts break at decisions our children make at times. The only thing, the best thing we can do is pray without ceasing and show them the unconditional love of Christ. More important, trust God to do a work in them by way of the Holy Spirit as only He can.

Let go & let God…and be at peace and put it to rest, in Him🕊 .

Blessings & Maranatha :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Thanks a lot for your consoling words, dear sister in Christ. Yes, you are right, the Lord will do HIS part. May HE bless you and your family too! :heart: :latin_cross: :pray:
Blessings :love_letter:
Viktoria

7 Likes

Dear sister in Jesus,
Like many others in a similar situation, there is definitely a ferocious spiritual battle raging. Invisible to human eyes, this is not a flesh and blood conflict. It is between the minions of darkness and the Heavenly Host of angels. Be assured, He has His angels watching over you 24/7. You are not left alone in the Good Fight!

Shalom

Edwin

10 Likes