Do You Speak Persian/Farsi? Can I get a hand with an ABC Translation

Hi Online Church!

I’m looking for anyone who can read/speak Persian/Farsi to read over the ABCs below.
I would like to know if it’s legible and makes sense (because I don’t speak it and I don’t trust translation programs for accurate interpretations)

I’m not sure if all of those squiggles above the text are necessary or not?
Also is the “C” correct? Google Translate says that’s the letter “T” instead of C.

Blessings,
Chris

4 Likes

Yay Tina!

2 Likes

Oh nooo, it must be Arabic!

Amazing, that would be so good, thanks Tina!

The original text is:

Currently the title is different: “Salvation as simple as A-B-C” what would that be translated to?

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Hmmm, I tried but I can’t seem to get the letters to link together like yours (even after changing the photoshop text engine), here is the best I can get:

Is it readable or do they need to link?
Is there a font you recommend I use?

3 Likes

Thanks so much Tina for all your assistance! :heart:
You don’t have to worry if it’s too much trouble.

Here is the background without any text:

God Bless!

2 Likes

Ooh I love it! I’ll have to watch the others on their channel as well.

This is a great Messianic Jewish song in the same kind of style if you’re ever waiting for something:

Thank you for the ABCs! And taking the time to translate and even edit them!

May God richly bless you!
Chris,

3 Likes

Hiya @Tina
We’re surviving here in Australia. Not looking forward to Nov 17th (or maybe Dec 17th) when the unvaxxed are banned from nearly everything except food shopping.

But I’m doing what I can to spread the gospel!

Thank you, I’m glad you love it, it’s all for the glory of God. I work on it when I can and try to keep it all up to date.

Have you seen my rapture guide TRSG? There’s a heading for it and you might find it interesting to read :slight_smile:

What’s happening in your part of the world? How are you?

God Bless,
Chris

(Reply as a private message if you want)

2 Likes

It’s bad but mostly in Victoria and New South Wales. Outside of the big cities (which are pumped up with fear) it’s probably similar to the U.S. - people just don’t follow mask mandates in the small towns.

Oh that picture looks exactly like something they would put out here… Another sign that it’s all connected.

Ugh, I would be doing the same emoji. Fear is a perfect motivator for all of this, even though there’s nothing to worry about people would rather let their freedoms go and let someone else deal with the problems.

I feel that they will specifically target Christians very soon due to the massive amount of tracts, advertising and mailbox drops going on around the world - especially on the ramp up to Christmas. I know the ACL (Australian Christian Lobby) in Australia are doing a “gospel of Luke in every letterbox” campaign which is underway now.

Aww thanks! I’ll have to remember to keep updating my blog in my free time, it’s been on my list as well as updating my documents.

Stay safe out there and God Bless you too!
Chris

2 Likes

Great to hear/read from you Chris / @fluidicice - ACL rings a bell - Martyn Isles?

@Tina - I’m saddened (but not necessarily surprised) by that initial Swiss vote and reluctantly share your pessimism for the second as the world globally warms up for 2 Thess 2:9-12.

As for the propaganda piece you posted…

Maybe not exhaustive but certainly exhausting.

In Christ

2 Likes

Hello Jason from Acts!

Martyn Iles, yep that’s him. It’s great that you’ve heard of him outside of his own country! He’s certainly spectacular with his words although I’m disappointed he falls on the side of “make your own decision” on the Vax without him presenting the data on both sides. (particularly the side effects and deaths that have occurred from it)

2 Likes

Hey Tina,
For this image, are you able to make the text bigger and stretch it closer to the left edge and export it in higher quality?

Only if you have a free moment :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Chris

2 Likes