Emergency prayer for Adam

Adam is hurting. When I touch where his bladder is he bites me. He had very little pee last night and no poopy. He is moaning. My Tiger had the same thing twice. Something that happens to neutered male cats. He had to be cathed and fluids or he would have died. Just one time cost $800 and that was like 10 years ago.

I am literally crying out to God to help his urine move and his bowels. Please can anyone pray for my little one. He is just 3 years old. He is my only comfort on the God forsaken earth. I am not ready to say goodbye.

I can’t get him to a hospital with no car. Please Lord I know you can, I am begging you to help my baby. I thank you in advance for your will being done. Either way Lord Jesus You are my God and I give you all the Glory. Adam is hiding now.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers.

24 Likes

It’s so heart breaking when our pets are suffering. Praying for you and your your kitty.

9 Likes

This will sound hash…by not doing everything humanly possible to get him the care he needs that poor little soul is suffering so you MUST find a way to get your cat to a vet.

1 Like

God touch adam in Jesus name :heart:

4 Likes

May God, who heals the sick, defends the vulnerable, cares for the poor, and liberates all creation from suffering and injustice, bring us all to that peaceable kingdom when all creatures shall live in harmony and all suffering shall be transformed into joy in Jesus name :two_hearts::paw_prints:

5 Likes

here’s a fish video for your friend :two_hearts::paw_prints:

1 Like

THANK YOU EVERYONE… I went in his room and found a medium size pee and some poops in his box. I told him over and over what a good boy he was.

When I turned around he layed down on his back right in front of me like he does a lot. He is my speed bump. So he get his Lovings and more praise for a job well done. I asked him if he wanted food? He whimpered and ran to the living room for his food plates. He sits in front of his plate. I giggle.

He played for a while and crashed on the top of his house sleeping peacefully.

Thank you Jesus. You are the absolute best God. I love you so much.

10 Likes

A couple months ago I knew his ears were bothering him. Could not even get my ‘best friend’ to help us he was moaning all night.

I called and took out a credit card for pets to take him to the vet hospital. I called a cab… the round trip cost $120. I did not care this was my baby in pain. The card paid for his care… he had double ear infection. I treated him the amount of days. Now I wash his ears out with a liquid I bought on Amazon as soon as he itches but a least once a week.

1016-1

This was him when I got him at 8 weeks old. He had ear mites, double eye infection, worms and upper respiratory infection. With the proper medicine, good food mixed with kitten milk. He is 3 and healthy. I would not let any of my animals suffer. I would feed him before me.

I believe if I really had to take him to the vet that Jesus who brought him to me would provide the way to get there.

5 Likes

Very sweet thank you.

3 Likes

What a darling little boy. I pray that Adam continues to improve in the Loving Hands of Jesus.
Praise God for His mercy!

5 Likes

yaaaayyyyyy praise God! adam is so adorable :two_hearts::paw_prints:

5 Likes

Prayers for your kitty Sounds like he may have cystals.

5 Likes

JanetW,
Did you mean crystals? IF THAT is the problem a specialized diet could be effective in controlling it however, it may require a prescription and is more expensive. Here’s the thing, IF crystals which are BLADDER STONES actually are the problem they won’t just go away or simply dissolve on their own which means a painful continuation without a vet’s care. Without treatment it could very well turn into a life-threatening emergency for Adam so cannot be ignored!

1 Like

How do I find out? I monitor his pees and poops every night I scoop it and now I am getting 2 good pees and poops.

He eats American Journey chicken recipe hard food, Sheba chicken recipe pate, Sheba chicken meat sticks and water.

Found out he hates deodorizers in his litter so I got him unscented. His nose is amazing. He alerts me to bad smells.

Cats are naturally dehydrated because they clean themselves so much so I monitor his water intake. I put his dry food and water in his room and he is drinking more. He is this is my room. Ha Ha

So, my other cat Tiger had to be on food from the vet for urinary problems. Expensive but he was my baby and wanted him healthy. So, I want to help my Adam as well.

I am praying for your precious kitty.

1 Like

BELIEVE me I understand what it’s like to have just your furry child as your only companion, my heart aches for you honey. I looked up American Journey chicken recipe hard food, from reading the ingredients you LOVE your baby, you did terrific, that looks like good stuff. Similar to my kitties food, mine eats Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness Adult Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food.

I’m prayin for your baby, please do keep us posted <3

2 Likes

Liquid vitamin C is your best bet. I am not a vet but I had a female cat that used to get crystals in her urine and was quite unhappy. I heard a British Columbia vet telling people that this really works. I put it in my cat’s water and she drank it up. Really worked. I know male cat issues are more serious because of the size of their uriter compared to females. It cant’ hurt and may help. I am sorry you are going through this. I had a cat with it many years ago, before veterinary medicine was as advanced as it is today. Also low ash food is recommended. I pray that God will help your kitty. Whatever happens, I know you will find comfort in the Lord. If you can get some liquid vitamin C, try it. I hope it works.

Thank you. I started him out on Blue Wilderness as a baby. The wet food mixed with kitten milk. Then he did not want the dry. So I had to go searching the first ingredients on dry cat food. AJ was the best I found next to BW. You love your pets as well. Blue treats now he loves the chicken ones. If it is not chicken, forget it.
LOL. We have to feed them good for them to be strong and healthy. :slightly_smiling_face::grin:

And he grew to be a handsome kitty!!

2 Likes