Emergency Prayers. Need new apartment in 2 months

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category Senior woman needs new apartment in two months. Wasn’t given much notice. Checked around and found long waiting lists a year long. Still haven’t been able to find anything. Appreciate prayers. ska Sandy.

20 Likes

Thanks to all that are praying for me. Only two months to look.
Agree with me in prayer that God will open doors. That landlords will call me. Or apt complexes will call me back. In Jesus name.

14 Likes

@jeremiah8 hi Sandra :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you been able to find a better place to live?

5 Likes

Not yet Stacey. Keep praying. So appreciate the prayers. I did get a storage area I needed today. Man was very nice to me. Even gave me ride half way home. Gave me discount on first month rent. So prayers helping. Waiting to hear from senior neighbors to call me back to help me get on more waiting list. Pray for this organization Senior Neighbors that I get a kind and helpful case worker. They are short handed.
Keep praying everyone. :smiling_face_with_tear:
aka Sandy.

9 Likes

Update: Someone I know gave me a number for some senior apts. Woman called me back Friday. She signed me up for 4 apts in city over phone in this city. Praising God for her helping me. Still waiting on call from senior neighbors. Thank you for your prayers. Also pray for financial blessings. Love :heartbeat: you all. Love in Christ. Sandy.

6 Likes

I pray….and this same God who
takes care of me will supply ALL of your needs from His glorious riches which have been given to us in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19

6 Likes

Update. Still looking for apartment. Needing to change appt tomorrow to apply for apartment. To next week. Minor set back. Won’t be using Daniel Pray for name again. Changed it. So anyway keep praying. So much appreciated. Need also prayers for someone to help me get things into my storage area. Thanks. Sandra.

4 Likes

Also want prayers to combat stress and anxiety. The leave date is Nov 7th. I have a chance for apt tomorrow and now I have to change date and appt to next week. Trying to get ahold of her. I’m praying that the senior apt will open up called Mount Mercy apts. And get response quickly by mail. Thanking God in advance for what he has for me. I rebuke my fears in Jesus name. Amen! Sandra

6 Likes

Beloved Father, you are tge one who chooses the exact time and place for all of us to dwell please lead your child to the exact pkace you want her to dwell in . You never leave of forsake us, grant her the wisdom and directio she needs. In Jesus name

7 Likes

Thanks so much Margaret. When electrical done I need one here in Michigan :smiling_face_with_tear:. Thankful for all the prayers. I like the way you titled your prayer post. A bad run yep
Stinkin’ devil acting stupid. Sandra

6 Likes

Hey there Sandra,
I was checking in to see how things are coming together for you. I’m joining Margaret in her prayers. Your Father knows just where He wants you to be, and I’m sure He is working all things together to get you t that place.
Shalom

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I have been so weary. The spiritual attacks great. Thanks for praying. Sandra.

4 Likes

Yes but our lovely Jesus will crush him underfoot very soon. We just have to hold fast a little longer . God grant you the peace that only he can give in the midst of your struggle.

5 Likes

Praying for you, Sandra.

I found the following verse good to meditate upon when in a situation similar to yours some years ago.

My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places, Isaiah 32.18 NKJV

3 Likes

Thank you Pax. I appreciate that verse.

Update: was able to apply for apartment Friday and I was recommended by someone who lives there. Praying I can get in.

5 Likes

Hi Sandra:
I am praying that the Lord will make the way for you and grant you favour with those who are the decision makers and that the place you get will meet all of your needs.
Blessings

5 Likes

Thank you so much. Pray to that finances will come. That God will bless me financially.
Thanks Sandra

3 Likes

May you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers

3 Likes

Thanks Margaret. Thanks for praying.
Sandra

1 Like