Encourage One Another

In these difficult last days, let’s look beyond the negativity and discouragement and post things to lift each other up.
Post a Scripture verse, word of testimony, song, or quote to help us to keep looking up.

30 Likes

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

23 Likes

OIP

14 Likes

Excellent timely post!!! :+1: :heart:

10 Likes

@goodboy , it seemed to me that we all needed an extra dose of encouragement. Sort of like the extra vitamin C in the smoothie :yum:.

10 Likes

Amen, Sherry! How appripo when it’s scorching out there and the vegetable garden is frying.

5 Likes

Yes, Jon. This has been a long 2 weeks!

8 Likes

One of my fav scriptures. I like that it is big so I can read it. :rofl: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

6 Likes

It’s just for you Dallas!:grin:

5 Likes

It won’t be much longer. But that time frame is relative. Always has been :wink:

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

11 Likes

13 Likes

3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

4 For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function,

5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; 7 or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; 8 he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.

Romans 12

14 Likes

amen beautiful love that!
:yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower:

6 Likes

amen Jason thanks i needed to read that!

6 Likes

@wren seeing Joni’s name on the sunflowers scripture image made me think of her today and i want to add her video of today which is very encouraging :sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower:

p.s. sunflowers are my favorite :blush:

9 Likes

cheeriest flower ever. They praise Jesus the Creator all the day long!
(then around August the chipmunks climb them and rejoice/gobble up all the sunflower seeds, lol)

Thank you for the Joni vid. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :+1:

10 Likes

musical encouragement
from our brother Mark Merchisen

5 Likes
10 Likes

Jesus is a LIVING being

13 Likes

Encouragement for today.

4 Likes