Exemption accepted

Just wanted to share that my employer accepted my religious exemption! All the glory goes to GOD! I never prayed for my job to be saved, I just asked the Lord to put me where he wants me. I guess he still wants me working in the medical field. I want to give others encouragement in this, as I know how scary it can be to face losing a job. Just put your faith in the Lord that he will get you through, and ask him to put you where he needs you to be. God will put us where he needs us to be to accomplish his goal, so remember you are where God wants you to be.

73 Likes

Praise the Lord thank you for sharing your victory our God is awesome and He always provides a way out for His children. Hallelujah!

17 Likes

Maybe share with those in the medical field who your employer is, so if they are big enough other believers can find jobs with them also. Blessings…

8 Likes

Congrats and Praise God!
I just got this in my email courtesy of Christian Broadcasting Network and thought I’d share here… George Mason Professor of Law who received a vaccine exemption

‘Natural Immunity’ Lawsuit Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Ends in Surprising Result - YouTube

4 Likes

University of Maryland Medical Center. The exemption was based on vaccine using aborted fetal cells.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing that! I just watched it, and it shows how God designed us to naturally fight these things.

4 Likes

You’re most welcome… someone on my NextDoor posted this so I don’t know how long their post will last there (ND is pushing the jab agenda)

Anyway, yes if you’ve had covid you should have antibodies to fight a future infection which in turn SHOULD mean no more jabbing or boostering, right?!

2 Likes

I love and have the one I received from JD, but it says fetal tissue not fetal cells. I dont think they will accept it. Please let me know what I can do. :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Praise GOD! This is great news! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Should be fine to use whether it says fetal cells or fetal tissue.

4 Likes

Hi Lori,

As @Mrs_T says either is applicable; tissue is composed of cells so in this context the terms are practically synonymous.

Praise God for His way for you in this @Uhan36 !

In Christ

4 Likes

Thank you :pray::heart:

2 Likes

I am waiting for the form they want us to use. The form is through school district. Will continue to pray. Thank you for the clarification.:pray::pray:

3 Likes

Glory to God HALLELUJAH!

2 Likes

My work just announced and I’m going for the exemption. Gods will be done!

8 Likes

@lamantainir
Fetal tissue line . They use of an aborted
baby to make the cell line . The cell line
could not be made without the aborted baby
cell . Cell line is replicating the cells from
a baby that was aborted 30 years ago . It sounds like
I am repeating myself and I am because
it is objective . They cannot say it is not
from a baby . If they say it was 30 years
ago it doesn’t matter it still came from
a little baby that was from an abortion .

becky

4 Likes

Praise God!

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart: Very happy for you!! Happy news!
I stayed after work last night trying hard to figure out their complex exemption requirements, as well as who to upload the form to. I originally worded my own request…but feel that the scrutiny that will be applied to my request will not hold up to their lawyers. They have us jumping through so many hoops just to apply, it almost makes one give up…if we send an exemption request, we will be required to meet with a “religious Hospital Chaplain” ( probably Catholic? ) we get a total of 3 phone call attempts from this spiritual advisor…if unanswered by us, we are terminated. I’m wondering when these calls will occur? While I’m working with patients? In bed asleep?..I know, I sound cynical, but the wording is so hostile about our “rights” to apply…they tacked on a lot of guilt in their letter…that in the “event” we were to receive an exemption, we are to remember our fellow coworkers, patients, friends and family…how we will be endangering their lives, etc. Also mentioned…the unvaxed may be subject to different PPE than the vaxed, at their discretion. Guess they want us to stand out…I can’t imagine the hostility from some of the patients - right now they assume we are all vaccinated, and freely spew out their hatred towards the unvaxed. One mask is difficult enough for a 10-11 hour shift. I’m not sure I could do two. Also, we will be required to do weekly testing. I’ve been reading a lot about those swabs…not good. They have been analyzed & found to contain glass fibers, graphene oxide, and other crazy substances. Under powerful magnification, a common cotton swab was used on raw meat…nothing remained on the meat…Then, a brand new Covid swab was used on the raw meat…glass looking fibers lodged into the meat, standing straight up & stayed. The swab looks more like a bottle brush under the microscope than a swab.
I’m not sure if they will follow through with the weekly testing? I have a friend who is a doctor that also got a religious exemption granted…he has not been asked once to do a test…of which he said he will refuse.
I do think the hospital I work in will follow through with it. They made it quite clear in their letter, that if we stay, we will not feel welcome. Not sure if I should even try.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing an update; a victorious one at that! This is a great testimony as to what God can do in these difficult times.

3 Likes

It makes me so sad for that baby. Thank you for information I really appreciate it and will use it if needed. May God bless all those precious lives. God bless :pray::pray:

3 Likes