Facebook Banner

Hey all, I have a question for you!

For years I’ve had different Bible verses as my Facebook cover photo… all my family and friends know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I often share Scriptures or Worship videos or Pastor JD’s Prophesy Updates.

So with all that’s happening I had been seriously considering deleting my Facebook account. I really, really dont want to support all that the owners of Facebook stand for.

However, with each of Pastor JD’s Prohesy Updates he spends a few minutes at the beginning saying how he wants to be able to stay ON social media for as long as possible in hopes of reaching more of the lost.

This has got me thinking that perhaps he is right?! I know of TONS of people who are blacklisting Facebook and Instagram for their censorship…

BUT…

What about a Facebook Banner/Cover Photo that has Pastor JD’s ABC’S of Salvation to be used for the sole purpose of bringing that message to our unsaved family and friends??

I’m pretty shy and so bringing this subject up out of the blue with even some of closer family members, well… it can be REALLY awkward. My thought was that if I had that as my cover photo, it could very well open that door for someone to ask me about this and about the hope I have in Jesus.

I have no problem sharing the Good News… no… the GREAT News if asked about it. So what better way to perhaps open that door… even if they dont ask me, it could definitely plant some seeds!!

I did a search for one on the internet to see if one has been made up that I could use, but to no avail. Has anyone made one up yet that they’d be willing to share? Or if not, if I were to see about making one up, would others here be interested in using?
Just curious! Thoughts anyone?

2 Likes

Hey Susan,
Personally I’m not going to abandon Facebook completely, but leave a salvation image as my profile header so people will hopefully come to know Him when we’re gone.
I could modify one of my billboard designs to be used as a Facebook header if you’d like?

You can find all my designs here:

Blessings,
Chris

Hi Chris, I’m thinking of removing all personal pics that I’ve shared through the years and whatnot, but leave all the Bible verses and that sort of thing. I’ll probably leave up shares from my business page I have on there too until I can find another platform to move that over to.

For the Facebook banner/heading, can I just say wow! All of your designs you have for the billboards and also the business cards would make great banners! I love the ABC’s (of course), the Jesus Saves, the Eternal Lives Matter… pretty much all of your designs are something that I would switch my Facebook banner out to! Let me know what I need to do to get something made up!

Thanks so much for letting me know about this opportunity!
God bless you,
Sussn

1 Like

Hey Susan,
Oops, I edited my reply above with ‘Not’. I meant to say I’m not abandoning Facebook haha.

Yep, that’s how I’m doing it, leaving a trail of verses and links to JDs website :slight_smile:

I’m glad you like the designs!
Facebook profiles should be 820x360px in size, I just need to know from you which design (s) you would like converted!

Blessings,
Chris

1 Like

No worries! Haha I am super thankful and excited about having a Facebook banner, so a HUGE THANKS for doing this! I’d love to have the ABC’s and if possible the Jesus saves one too would be nice! But if you can only do one, definitely the ABCs!

1 Like

Hey Susan,
I’ve uploaded 8 new Facebook banners to my Proclaim page, you can find them here:
https://christianity.fluidicice.com/proclaim#facebook

Below are two examples:

4 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This is awesome!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, Chris, for creating these and posting them on your website.
I might alternate them every couple of weeks. Not that I get much traffic to my Facebook page, but I have to trust that someone will see the banner and go to Pastor JD’s website because of it.

Great to hear Pax! Happy to help.
I’m sure even a couple of people will see it and be nudged in the right direction because of it. :slight_smile:

Blessings,
Chris

1 Like

You know, Chris, I am disappointed that when I uploaded the banner onto my Facebook profile, the round profile photo obliterated the name of Jesus and some other words, so I removed it.
Is it more suitable perhaps for Facebook Pages than for personal profiles?

Perhaps I can just use them as posts instead? They are so well done.

Hi Pax, oh sorry to hear - they must have updated the layout since these were created. Was this problem happening on mobile, tablet or desktop?

Since they all display different sizes it’s almost impossible to get them all perfect.

I can convert any of them into posts if you want too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This was on desktop computer.
However, yesterday I successfully posted this one as a normal FB post.

so no need to convert any of them. (The only conversions needed are among my unsaved FB friends!)
Thanks, Chris, for your prompt reply.

4 Likes

Thank you for doing this. I just downloaded most of these images and used them as the screen saver on my desktop computer. My daughter sometimes visits and uses the computer. I’m hoping this message of salvation will reach her.

2 Likes