Feb 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I enjoyed this sermon very much. Thank you!

When JD read in 2 Timothy about believers being controlled by Satan and letting themselves be used to cause confusion and strife and division, I was kinda shocked. I’d never realized Satan did that. Then this week I ran across something that brought the verse to mind again.

I follow a handful of online pastors that I feel are a true blessing to me right now, JD Farag among them. This week a video popped up in my youTube feed calling one of the pastors I follow a false prophet. Rather than watch the video, I did a search and was shocked to find a couple more. A quick search and I found such videos are out there in relation to every single one of the pastors/teachers I follow, including JD. In fact, I was able to find one or more such claims for every pastor/teacher of note I could even think of. How disheartening is that?

I didn’t watch any of the videos, of course, but I did notice that the people posting them are for the most part teaching the Bible themselves. Maybe they feel they are doing the Lord’s work in calling out false prophets by name. The Bible says to use discernment to guard against false prophets and to avoid them, but is calling out false prophets by name biblical? Or is this more of Satan controlling believers to cause strife and confusion? It certainly caused me confusion.

1 Like

Calling them out is biblical. But it can also be used by the enemy. There is no perfect church. No perfect doctrine. But there is a sense were the church is increasingly relying on its personal convictions of the word. Not that we should not. Just that we ought not “completely.” That is the pandemic i see. A tendency to perhaps be a wee bit overly protective about our own convictions knowing there rather are things we need further leading in the Lord regarding. We are saved by Christ’s death and resurrection and the holy spirit’s giving us new birth and a new creation. The word is rather nuanced. And i have seen God use bad teaching in good ways…God is not confined to the errors of men. Hope that helps some. Blessings. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I can only speak for what I “think” is holding up mandating the vaccine here in the USA. I work for a very outspoken company that is onboard with mandating all employees get vaccinated so I’ve been doing some digging. From what I’ve learned while the vaccine is still on emergency use status corporations can not mandate employees take it. Once it receives full approval (not emergency) from the FDA all bets are off.

4 Likes

@JFelts8031 I think social media will be used possibly to track many down–as if they need it, but it will be “interesting” because most people where I live are Christian, so I guess that might be where brother and sister betray each other, again?

It just looks to obvious when I look at the news or what’s going on…but I still feel a detachment, not sure if that’s the spirit speaking or my own feeling. I lean toward the spirit…foreigners here on earth, now more than ever.

Have you seen anything Billy Crone has put out? Weird stuff, he’s a good pastor–he’s on youtube and he shares more of the weird stuff that is absolutely happening and is absolutely not a “theory” it is freaky, and makes me wonder how very, very close the end must be indeed.

4 Likes

@Stakeman , I really hope the rapture happens before we are forced to take it. Many see a “red sea” moment coming.

I’m not sure what will happen, but I know that I would NOT take this vaccine. God has definitely been loud and clear on what it really is. NOT the mark of the beast, but population control, and deadly poison.

Coming as an “angel of light” indeed. I’m not deceived though, praise the Lord. I am upset by those who are being harmed by this though, kinda upsets me, just saying.

10 Likes

12 Things to Thank God for in the Midst of Affliction

One of the most important things we must do when we suffer is to give thanks. Giving thanks in the midst of agony and affliction is certainly not easy to do.

Yet Ephesians 5:20 tells us we should give thanks “always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” and 1 Thess 5:18 says to “give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” Giving thanks helps us focus on God in our affliction, steers us away from complaining, strengthens our faith, and brings glory to Jesus.

There are many things we can give thanks for when we suffer, but here are 12 to remember:

1) That God is sovereign and in complete control of the intensity and the duration of your affliction.

I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me,
declaring the end from the beginning
and from ancient times things not yet done,
saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
and I will accomplish all my purpose’ Isa. 46:9-10

2) That God’s love and mercies never cease

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness. Lam. 3:22-23

3) That Jesus will never leave nor forsake you.

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Heb. 13:5

4) That God is with you in your affliction

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. Isa. 43:2

5) That God hears your every prayer

The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous
and his ears toward their cry. Ps. 34:15

When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears
and delivers them out of all their troubles. Ps. 34:17

6) That God is using this affliction to make you like Christ.

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. Romans 8:28–29

7) That this affliction is momentary and light compared to the eternal reward it is producing

For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison…

2 Cor. 4:17

8) That Jesus is your sympathetic High Priest who intercedes for you constantly

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Heb. 4:15

Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. Heb. 7:25

9) That God is near you in your pain

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted
and saves the crushed in spirit. Ps. 34:18

10) That Jesus is your refuge, strength, and strong tower you can run to.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Ps. 46:1

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe. Prov. 18:10

11) That God has saved you, washed away your sins, and adopted you as his own child.

Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Rom. 4:7

12) That someday Jesus will wipe away every tear from your eyes and you will see his glorious face.

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. Rev. 21:4

9 Likes

Divide and Conquer how appropriate! In Prophecy and in practice.
I’m dealing right now with family and friends who have gotten this vaccine. :confounded:

Because I haven’t and won’t, they feel like they shouldn’t be around me in person. Now, if THEY have had the vaccine and THINK they are immune, then why would they need to stay away from someone who hasn’t? (Rhetorical)

Seems to me the one who hasn’t had it would be the one that should be worried :woman_facepalming:t3: (I’m not)
So in essence this vaccine has divided us, and I’m afraid will conquer more people with this mindset.

10 Likes

@Redeemed777 , ugh, I’m sorry.

Yes, I’m so puzzled by people’s willingness to believe whatever government tells them (or corporate billionaires…or well very rich people with questionable ethics) yet…they…won’t believe these “other” people who actually have a lot to lose by exposing this, and many have been made outcasts, and some even have lost their lives.

What is the process? I can only believe it’s satanic deception that has a grip on people because they have not loved the truth. It makes me so incredibly sad and also desperately want to wake them up…but what can we do?

Now more than ever it seems, MANY people believe what they WANT to believe rather than what makes sense. Rather than the truth they would rather go for convenient lies. How can it be that this world could be so evil? Well, if you read the Bible…it’s because SATAN is the ruler of this world. That’s why.

Be in the scripture…and try our hardest, and pray our hardest is all we can do.

Most around here wouldn’t touch this vaccine…with any pole, they just would stay completely away from it. Praise the Lord. But I know a couple people who have taken it, and well, I was not exactly surprised they did.

I’m not looking down on people who have been coerced and lied to–and have taken this–or even those who really just want to go on planes or whatever else they promise you can do if you take it.

My heart breaks because I’ve been fooled before too by the devil, by bad choices, so I know what it’s like, my fellow human beings…it’s out of love and from what I believe is seriously Holy Spirit discernment that I speak out against this vaccine at every opportunity given me.

I don’t want people to die from ignorance, I don’t want people to die suffering because someone thinks that “depopulation” is the answer–they either know…or don’t know that they are indeed working for the evil one.

Also, overpopulation is a HUGE lie. From the father of lies.

Sorry @Redeemed777 , that is really crummy…I get so upset to hear what is happening with this experimental drug…backed by a huge web of satanic evil. Praying, and praying some more. I hope your friends and family that have taken this drug, are saved at least.

14 Likes

Thank you, yes for the most part these are Saved, born again Christians who for one reason or another, be it their kids have coerced them into it or whatever, without thought as to what it might do to them.

I’m just sick of the whole mess. Ready for that heavenly flight! :trumpet:

6 Likes

Lets look some logic here. We know the vaccine is not the Mark. We know the deaths year over year have only increased per CDC in 2020 by 57,641 therefore there is no real pandemic. A bad flu year has killed more than this. There is no proof that these vaccines have been developed to purposely kill anybody. Quite the contrary that would defeat their purpose and ultimate goal. First they need to ID everyone for the long term tracking and control purposes. Therefore they would want you to have a positive experience with this vaccine so that you will be more willing to take the Mark in the future. However, if they keep you fearful they control you and your deception works in their favor to foster tracking.

These vaccines are basically fast tracked flu vaccines with the usual risk given the lack of long term testing. These could be placebos for all we know.
Wake up, all this is doing is causing fear in people when they need to recognize God is still in control of their life. I have no need for it but if I’m pressured into taking the vaccine for work, so be it. (THIS IS NOT THE MARK) God knew that would happen and I will be ok or I die. (Gee I’m in Heaven). Remember, GOD is in control. There is absolutely no reason to have any fear God will provide a door if it is necessary.

Something to chew on

2 Likes

I’ve not said anything negative about them getting the vaccine, I’ve had to bite my tongue several times…so they are receiving grace and understanding, trust me :joy: :speak_no_evil::crazy_face: but I get what you said.

4 Likes

Could it really be just that simple :shushing_face: ? (joke) Critical thinking rearing its head again Lion ? Warmly Doc

1 Like

interesting I didnt know about so many comic artists being Christian. I wonder if Bill Watterson (maker of Calvin and Hobbes) is. so many of the C&H strips touch on deep topics that you’d have to have really good discernment to have put together in the way he did.

I opened one of the books to find an example… and lo and behold, I found one that even mentions “philistine”

thanks for your information that sparked this find!!

4 Likes

LOL all those!! indeed it’s so hard to wait!!! for a while it seemed everything was happening quickly but for the past maybe 2 weeks things have slowed down and made me wonder if it’s even happening any time soon.

1 Like

http://toddhampson.com/spiritual-warfare-and-end-time-prophecy-collide/

2 Likes

I am having trouble activating my account

1 Like

@helen1 I believe that your account must be ok because you sent me a message.
Ken

2 Likes

@anon70138210 <3 loving everything you said!! good conjecture. someone who runs a pro-life (Christian) website told me something about how recently she saw her site has at this point been accessed by every country in the world except for 2, one of which has no internet access, and I forget what she said about the other country but basically she sees this as a sign about the Gospel being spread to everyone in the world being nearly fulfilled.

in my own life I don’t actually know anyone who hasn’t at least heard about Jesus. and most people outside of church that I mention Him to, aren’t interested in following Him. as for “receiving” the word I don’t know if these people truly have heard it and reject it anyway, or what. like I’m not clear on what it means to have really heard it. either way indeed lots of work available at all times!!

“come to a head” sounds very right!

thanks for all your comments!!

@dlcv great link!! a friend actually passed that End Times Book and the one on Revelation to me some months ago and I read them both. terrific resources! I have been hoping for another one to come out.

from here I’m just kinda like- we were saying almost a year ago now that we will be taken up “any day now.” so after all these months, I’ve seen lots of crazy things happen all the time, and a year isn’t even a blink for God… but from here the nearly 365-day stretch of feeling like the end is seriously just on the horizon, is getting so tiring and I’m not good at being patient.

3 Likes

welcome to the forum Helen!

Hi Ken. Thanks for reply. Why can’t I get the prophecy update for Feb 14 to pl