Feb 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@helen1
I believe that it is because you just signed on. Once you are granted a Basic Badge I think you will be ok and gain privileges’. Read the forum rules. Click on your H Icon then on the larger H icon then go to badges. As you click on each badge it will tell you what you need to do to get that badge. Bring up @discobot and take the tour.
Here are some of the links to shorten thing up:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

…so that must be what all those rapture dreams of 2 moons have been about. Ahh…i see…you transcend Laura…or maybe those dreams were meant for u? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting your idea probably has merit. i have been noticing though that all over the world the vaccines are having problems just as expected since the CCP V mutates and will not work as well as expected.

We know the time for mark is not yet here, so maybe that’s also part of the holdup as we see other plague’s coming online. When the time is here they will be ready.

I would expect a one size fits all plagues via breakthrough DNA enhancements.

They are moving back to the original climate change tactic, back to punching with the right and then will go back to using the left CCP V when the people are wore out and not looking to far into the future…

Shalom

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi Ken
Thank you so much. I am older and need help maneuvering through new areas. I so enjoy Rev Farag. Thanks again
I will try not to be too much trouble. I am sure you will hear from me again asking for help. You are very kind. Helen

2 Likes

@alllllz ,

I love Calvin and Hobbes! My hubby got me the entire strip. He isn’t making them anymore. Sadly, but he is are really neat guy. I don’t know if he is Christian or not, nothing I’ve read (or remember reading) made that clear. I love his work though, very awesome.

2 Likes

Absolutely. My fear is that this will cause suffering–many are already reporting this–the facts seem to support it’s very dangerous. If it is dangerous and evil, it is our duty to expose it, that is very biblical.

I feel very strongly that the vaccine should be avoided, and if I’m wrong, and many doctors, preachers, and many of my beloved and very grounded Christian friends are wrong, we should be given the same grace also. Our concern flows from a heart to protect people.

If we don’t speak up…who will? I know people have a right to their own choices but I feel led to speak a word of caution to all.

Also, faith is faith. If I die, I die. To die is gain after-all. I look at it this way…why trust people who are untrustworthy to give you a vaccine to “save” you–when you could rely on God to save you? God saves from sickness.

I also don’t like that many places are coercing people into taking it…and that’s not right at all.

I love you sister, and I respect your opinion, and I agree that we should always give grace–to both sides here.

But we also need to be aware that sometimes there really is a RIGHT and a WRONG.

Do we have the right to freewill. Yes. But I will not stop warning people because discernment has led me to believe that this is indeed NOT in our best interests.

But I am aware of the fact that I could be wrong–always. But me and many, many others do not think we are wrong.

It would be better for all of us if the vaccine really were for the “good” but it recently has killed unborn babies. So, I would not be able to live with myself if I did not speak up and warn people.

What they do with that is up to them. If they are saved, praise the Lord they will be with Jesus, but I believe every life is valuable and I want to save lives, not allow them to die in ignorance. Also, I would miss people I loved if they died, so I want them here.

But freewill is freewill. I pray all are saved and at least have eternal life waiting for them. Eternal Lives Matter.

At least I can speak up and feel like I did the right thing. That’s my heart on this. I promise I’m not making any assumptions on what you believe–this is just me sharing my heart with you, because I wanted to, nothing more.

Lord bless you always sister. May God grant us all wisdom and discernment when we speak. Amen.

7 Likes

@Redeemed777 , me too. I physically feel I want out of this very evil world.

My heart aches for the kids too. I don’t know why many cannot see this depopulation thing…seems obvious to me. But either way, obviously we love these people because we care what happens to them. It’s not about being right at all.

I pray all the time that I’m WRONG, but I don’t think so. Goodness…being right is laughable. Who would WANT to be right about all this mess?

But it’s biblical my friend, Jesus said this would happen.

It’s sad that many are suffering very ill indeed from this medical experiment (I found out yesterday it’s not actually a vaccine either)…yup. It’s an experimental drug. And again, not something I’m excited about being right about, at all.

And neither are the many doctors (including some I know personally) excited about the prospect. Many doctors have given up much to expose this stuff. Many who don’t want to believe the negative things about the cd-19 “conspiracy” just believe that people are not inherently evil…and as one person I love so very dearly, my husband, put it…he believes people will always “gravitate toward the right thing”.

That’s not what the Bible says…it says that things will get WORSE, and that people are actually quite evil…without Christ at our center we are hopeless creations…

11 Likes

@TCC , LOL, whaaaat, is that a thing right now?? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know if this should go here but I couldn’t think of another place to put it.

Update: Hamas THREATENS Israel with Thousands of Rockets, Missiles, and Drones | Watchman Newscast

4 Likes

Hi Casey, yeah actually just something I have noticed over the past couple of years. Prior to 2017 I had 0 interest in end time prophecy. But since around 2019 I started to watch rapture dream YT videos…usually like something as I am drifting off to sleep at night. Sometimes they’d be really good and then I could not sleep…lol. But mostly a night cap.

The two moons thing has been in a lot of people’s dreams. It is one of the themes i have noticed. There is a channel on YT called “TOL End Times” – stands for thinking out loud…that is specifically looking at the “Israel cannot be more than 80 years old by the end of the tribulation” based on Psalm 90 thing. If that program were to look at the two moon thing. they’d see it like as two full moons in one month–which is rare…the second of those moons being where we get the saying, “blue moon,” like our saying “once in a blue moon” because they are so rare.

1 Like

Now that the USA will be backing them.

Ok. I just looked up Psalm 90. Never noticed that before. Interesting. I like that.

I’ve heard tons of chit chat on what a generation is but wow. There it is right in the Bible.

1 Like

MEMORIALIZING RESOLUTION URGING STATES TO IMMEDIATELY ENACT A VACCINE BILL OF RIGHTS

A MEMORIALIZING RESOLUTION for the State of [INSERT STATE] to protect its citizens against unconstitutional and medically irresponsible COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

Whereas the Founders designated that a Bill of Rights was necessary to guard individual liberty against encroachments from state and federal actors, public and private; and

Whereas the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution explicitly directs states not to “deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws”; and

Whereas no COVID vaccine is FDA-approved but some are authorized under a temporary Emergency Use Authorization as experimental (investigational) agents only; and

Whereas emergency use products are specifically prohibited by federal law 21 U.S.C. §360bbb-3 from being mandated: “Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies … require …the option to accept or refuse administration of the product”; and

Whereas the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) affirmed in August 2020 that under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), experimental vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory”; and

Whereas decades-old universally accepted Codes of Medical Ethics, including the Nuremberg Code and the Declaration of Helsinki absolutely prohibits any form of coercion whatsoever to individuals participate in a medical experiment; and

Whereas 40 percent of respondents in at least one US poll reported that they would opt out of taking experimental COVID vaccines; and

Whereas it is neither feasible nor safe to mandate experimental vaccination given the large number of COVID-19 recovered patients in the general population and the FDA/Pfizer/ Moderna protocols which excluded COVID-19 recovered patients; and

Whereas it is neither feasible nor safe to administer experimental vaccines to many groups of patients, such as persons with post-natural infections, waning titers, allergic reactions, as well as childbearing women, etc.; and

Whereas public and private measures are nonetheless being considered to mandate experimental vaccinations in order to participate in certain public activities and functions of daily American life, including but not limited to: employment, in-person school attendance, public transportation, and concert performances; and

Whereas “vaccine passports,” “digital health IDs,” and other such required documentation pose substantial risks to personal privacy and equal treatment before the law for all citizens of [INSERT STATE] as well as the United States generally; and

Whereas administration of the experimental COVID-19 vaccines according to guidelines established by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices do not provide adequate protections for average Americans concerned about potential health hazards associated with the inoculations; and

Whereas the public is entitled to receive unbiased, transparent, easily accessible medical information related to all vaccines from their public health officials; and

Whereas the emergency powers assumed by the chief executives of certain states as well as municipal leaders violate certain unalienable rights guaranteed under the US Constitution and its and Bill of Rights and therefore deserve redress; and

Whereas while these legitimate grievances are pursued by the courts of various states, state lawmakers must enshrine certain rights against encroachment by decrees that are not medically or scientifically indicated, such as vaccine mandates, in order to ensure the continuity of these rights; and

Whereas that a COVID-19 Vaccine Bill of Rights memorialized by this resolution against COVID-19 vaccine mandates provides an example of adoption for other legislative bodies across the United States to be recognized and upheld by the attorneys general of those states; and

Whereas that the major principles of this Vaccine Bill of Rights will include a minimum of four

(4) of the following six (6) provisions:

● No persons will be mandated, coerced, forced or pressured to take an experimental or “investigational” medication.

● No physician or nurse shall be asked by an employer to promote a COVID-19 vaccine.

● All persons reserve the right, at all times, to determine what is in their own best medical interest without threat to their livelihood or freedom of movement.

● All persons must be given access to independent information to help them determine what is in their own best medical interest, including the risk of death based upon age/condition from contracting COVID-19 naturally. This must include information from sources that are independent of a conflict of interest. For example, pharmaceutical companies have an inherent conflict of interest, as do government or quasi-government institutions. Such information can be included but cannot be the sole source of information.

● The frail elderly are additionally entitled to a knowledgeable, independent advocate with medical training to help them determine their own medical interest.

● Private businesses operating within the jurisdiction have no legal authority to require or mandate or coerce medication or experimental medication for any persons; and

Whereas technical guidance for employers released by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in December should not be understood to undermine employee constitutional rights laid out herein; and

Whereas state legislative bodies must practice oversight of such federal assistance consistent with their enumerated powers; and

Whereas out-of-state commercial vendors, including Ticketmaster, cannot require venue operators and organizers to mandate proof of vaccination from concertgoers and other paying customers before freely entering a venue on private or public property; and

Whereas K-12 vaccinations cannot be required without certain clear and consistent exemptions applied, among them medical and conscience clauses, or risk forfeiting a district’s or school board’s authority in the State of [INSERT STATE] to authorize such a mandate, nor can a vaccine mandate for these populations be a factor in state school-aid funding; and

Whereas interstate carriers such as airlines and all forms of public transit calling for so-called “vaccine passports” as a condition of entry cannot be allowed to operate with state licensure and waivers, and furthermore this resolution would call on federal entities such as the FAA to issue new rules prohibiting COVID-19 vaccine mandates for all carrier crews and customers; and

Therefore, be it resolved that the legislature of [INSERT STATE] memorializes a COVID-19 Vaccine Bill of Rights for the purposes of defending the constitutional liberties of its citizens, promoting sound science, and outlining a framework of best practices for state authorities and federal regulators to develop in this evolving phase of experimental vaccine administration and implementation.

Be it further resolved that copies of this resolution be sent to the President of the United States, the United States House of Representatives, the United States Senate, the Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. Department of Labor, and the U.S. Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division.

3 Likes

Make copies and send to your congressmen today.

1 Like

More news

BREAKING: Biden & Iran to Enter Nuclear Talks—WMD Guaranteed? | Watchman Newscast

3 Likes

I’m convinced this would allow Iran to transport weapons of mass destruction to Syria.
My theory is that they will transport them separately and piece them together underground. Anybody guess where they will end up ? :wink:

@Glen @ TCC

1948 + 80 =2028 - 7 year trib = 2021
But Matt 24:34 …Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. So it simply says that that generation shall not pass away before all these things happen.
So as long as someone from that generation is still alive the time line can change.
Another way to look at a Jewish generation is for a male son to come of age (20) bear a son who comes of age (20) = 40 i.e. the Jews wandered in the desert for one generation 40 years + mans’ years are 70 years except by hard work you get 80.
Absolute end of a generation would be 40+70 =110…1948 +110=2058 So 2058 becomes the Absolute end of the generation theoretically - 7 year tribulation = 2051.

So 2051 would become the Absolute end of the time line for the rapture to occur.

Do I think it is that far off?.. NO!

I believe that it will be from this second on, to an absolute end of the generation in 2051. 2051- 2021 = 30 years.

So the rapture is a must happen in the next 30 years using the above calculations.

My gut feeling at the rate things are happening right now, 2021 to 2025. Keep your eyes on Israel she is the key.
We should see Ezekiel 38 next and we are out of here.
Ken

4 Likes