Feb 21, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I think it was the Genesis11 guy.
And it wasn’t even that interesting of an argument. Just attacked saying I called him the son of Satan because he disagrees with everyone and how we are all blindly following Farag because we agree with what he says. Seems like deja vu.

Well several posts above were tagging @Backagain, who doesn’t seem to be here anymore so… :slight_smile: I was seguing into some humor by it. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol sorry, what I meant was “backagain”, I think, was really the Genesis11 guy who attacked the forum back in December.

1 Like

Ah… Got it! :slight_smile: I’m slow sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nah, I should have been clear on what I meant lol.

1 Like

I wanted to show my husband this video…And there´s no sound…Any idea as to why? I can watch it on my phone. I only watch it from jdfarag.Org.
On a side note keep up the good work jd. I have been keeping up on these updates. Sometimes I`ll hear an update and think “no way, not possible” and then I will hear it in passing, or a news station will mention it a few days later. I live in Montana and we´re behind on most things then the rest of this country. I feel like there is more truth in what you say then even newsmax or fox news even does. Thank you again.
Kristen

3 Likes

Hey Twi, yes I have tried restarting the firestick and also attempted to watch the video on firefox, but neither worked for me.
Sure do miss watching JD’s updates.

John

2 Likes

** Transhumanism is the new religion of the technocratic elite**

1 Like

Try using the Dissenter browser from GAB. I dropped using Firefox because of multiple problems that started restricting my ability to download and even “burn” videos on DVD.

If you choose to use Dissenter, make sure to set the browser to never store data and delete all cookies when the browser closes. I found that after time the browser stopped working and the solution was to clear all cache in the options along with making sure that the browser clears cache, cookies, user data, passwords,etc when closing.

Hope this helps and God Bless

1 Like

I hear you… some days I’m swinging wildly too. What a strange time to be alive…exciting, yet the unknown can be terrifying. My heart is also so heavy for my loved ones who will not acknowledge the Truth. So grateful the Lord is sovereign. May we be faithful! <3

6 Likes

That pesky cognitive dissonance loves this era. We mention anything that goes against the narrative and instantly, threatened by an alternate point of view and defend what we are told for over a year as being gospel itself. Every time I try to explain things to people who disavow any and all information to the contrary of their belief, I feel like I’m chained to a wall and being blasted with 30,000 volts each time they speak against me. I weep for those that have taken the shot and taken it for the most obscure reason of “I can be free if I take the shot”. These are former police, judges and normal folk that proclaim this. And they don’t see the error of that thinking. All we can do is pray for them. Pray the Lord protects them, pray the Lord reveals truth to them and pray the Lord comes sooner than later (that’s a little out of context to the conversation, but I wouldn’t mind one bit getting called home in the next 5 minutes.

10 Likes

LOL.

with the energy it took for us to go through that, just for him to bail right when peace was being established, it makes me feel like it would prevent divisive convos (wasted energy) to simply not engage with people that appear to just be trying to divide us/etc. so I’m going to try that tactic and let the fools weed themselves out. it will also help keep me from acting a fool myself. when they influence us to look bad, even if they’re wrong, evil wins. and I’m personally susceptible to that.

4 Likes

Exactly. And while I had a feeling that that person I had trouble with previously, I wanted to give benefit of doubt saying that perhaps it’s easier to convey something plainly written…I guess I wasn’t plain enough? I didn’t want to give a dissertation like I have in the past as obviously, now looking at the state of things, he wouldn’t have listened anyway. Also, many verses about contending and dealing with the foolish.

• Proverbs 26:4 "Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
    Lest you also be like him."
    • Proverbs 15:2 "The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly,
      But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness."
      • Proverbs 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge,
        But the heart of the fool does not do so.

And oh so many more lol. I’m with you and many times, I let the conversation lie where it is. Then there are times, I feel the need to TRY to instill understanding to the “other” side of the conversation. It’s becoming more and more difficult to be of the mindset to offer that viewpoint. And I can’t resort to just joking around anymore on here. I may have to go cryptic and just post a bible verse as my answer and call it good. Even if I’m asked to elaborate. Looks like we’re gonna be handcuffed together, @alllllz . Working on the chain gang as it were :rofl:

5 Likes

The class divides have started, targeting vaccine refusers…

https://www.thenationalnews.com/mena/covid-passport-vaccinated-israelis-get-green-pass-to-normal-life-1.1172544#5

5 Likes

https://www.rt.com/news/516475-global-airline-industry-covid-travel/

5 Likes

I’m going out on a limb here, but, I’m guessing they don’t remember what it was like for their ancestors to go through this process just for being Jews in Germany? Also, just a wild guess, because it’s a shot means totally different connotation. Displaying an excuse for evil is still perpetrating evil no matter how evil or less than evil you believe it to be.
Wow what a sad day indeed.

9 Likes

Amen.

Dear beloved brother & pastor J.D., I have a very important question regarding a Bible prophecy contained in Ezekiel 29. Is it yet future and is it indeed a 40-year event? If the answer is yes to both questions, then the time-gap between the rapture and the 2nd coming of Jesus back to Earth with us must be a minimum of 40 or even 47 years, NOT JUST 7 YEARS! Please research Ezekiel 29 and post your analysis of that prophecy. A few theologians have commented on Youtube that the prophecy seems to suggest that some enemy of Egypt will nuke the Aswan Dam on the Nile River and the nuclear contamination of the river/lake flood will poison the entire land of Egypt for 40 years so severely that not even a single human being will be able to even walk thru the land of Egypt! After 40 years, Jesus God will heal the land and bring the people back, and the nation of Egypt will never again be a powerful nation! Pastor J.D., what are your opinion and analysis of this fantastic, unbelievable prophecy? I pray that you will read this info and answer because it seems so mind-blowing and game changing but Ezekiel spends several chapters on this time-bomb! Jesus God bless you and yours abundantly Pastor…love…Larry…Oh Oh I thought I was repying to the 2/21/21 sermon, NOT the 2/21/20 sermon!

And “Dont cast your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend You” Hey, this reply was put in the wrong place by me, sorry, disregard it, Trubeeleev!

1 Like

@JDForumTeam 2020 has snuck back in as a typo. :wink:

@Trubeeleev This is supposed to be 2021. Good catch, I certainly didn’t notice!