Feb 28 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

I so hope timesofisrael is correct. Its totally time to back peddle this. :slight_smile: Amen.

How can I say no to the vaccine with courage? I have 8 autoimmune diseases and my doctors are borderline harrassing me to take it. I don’t want to take it. How can I not be afraid of what is coming? I know to pray and ask Jesus to help me but I still have anxiety about this. Please help. Thank you

3 Likes

Sherry Ann :hugs: @Sherryetal I can understand your anxiety. On a practical note, perhaps the America’s Frontline Doctors website can assist. I know they have a white paper on the vaccines that may be helpful. You do have to sign up as a member of that organization to receive the info. Knowledge is power. With some digging online, I think you may be able to find out what your rights are regarding vaccination. I hope that gives you a start. :heart:

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. § When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. § I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” § […] those who
hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way.

Amen.

(Psalm 56:3; Psalm 94:19; Psalm 34:4; Jeremiah 17:7-8; Isaiah 40:31; 2 Thessalonians 3:16a)

2 Likes

William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

2 Likes

UK Yellow Card results of adverse reactions.

In the UK, 191,832 Individual Adverse Events Including Blindness And Deafness Have Been Reported After Receiving The mRNA COVID Vaccine Jab • Now The End Begins

yes I am asking how the media will explain them. I can understand how they can use aliens as an excuse for people like us that were living at the time, but it seems more complicated to explain how millions of dead people suddenly rise from the dead and go up as well. not to mention the risen who are NOT raptured. will they be staying here to go through tribulation then? so many questions!!

As Ldentry, the download is not working for me either. I would like to mirror the prophecy update videos.

Beautiful, Nessie!
Your actions!
Your persistence!
Asking The Lord’s guidance!
God is on The Throne,
and His Word does not return to Him void.
Blessings for the day at hand!
-Eva

Serious autoimmunity is a contraindication to vaccination in general. Your risk of a severe adverse autoimmune response is exponentially higher than average. I would encourage you to see your doctor less and doctor yourself more! I feel God has led me to orthomolecular medicine over this past year and a half and I have never felt better in my life, despite my extremely stressful circumstances. The work of Dr. Abram Hoffer, Dr. Andrew Saul, Dr. Brownstein’s iodine protocol, etc. Your doctor works for you, it’s your body, and you can stand up for yourself!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info on that! I get tired of having to explain myself. I have 8 autoimmune conditions so I see a lot of doctors and have to deal with this issue a lot!
God bless!

3 Likes

I do see a holistic doctor but I have a very serious liver disease and may need a transplant at some point. I have no choice but to see some of my drs. I appreciate your advice :slight_smile:

I’m glad to help! That’s a heavy load for you to carry. I know that advocating for yourself is exhausting.

Praying for you, Sherry Ann, that God will help you to unearth just the info you need in a timely manner. :heart: God bless you too! @Sherryetal

2 Likes

Aloha brothers and sisters,
Mahalo for sharing this informative big picture decoding video, as he says 2021 is pivotal.

Jesus IS coming quickly assuredly HE IS I AM. This weeks message “Be Ready” every day, hour, minute, second, moment. Let us join in urgent prayer for Jerusalem, brothers and sister around the world to keep the faith, be strong and not fall away, bless our Pastor JD and pastors, ministries around in every nation, and for the urgency of salvation to come to people in the ends of the earth. We pray against the deception and the deceiver in the Jesus precious name. LORD of lords King of kings come Holy Spirit come! We repent and ask Your forgiveness to wash us clean and to keep us righteous in You. We proclaim Almighty God You that control governments, economy, education, technology, weather, healing, providing in the power of the Holy Spirit and love, peace, joy in our beloved Christ Jesus. We ask You LORD to keep us from the hour of persecution, evil, and suffering we long for Your quick return! Save us now O LORD we watch, look up, seek You, we pray may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven for Your glory honor and power. Amen. :call_me_hand:t4: :pray:t4: :latin_cross: :shield: :crossed_swords: :crown: :footprints: :drop_of_blood: :droplet: :fire: :trumpet:

2 Likes

If this true, then it would be impossible to fact check, because all information is false. Kind of sounds like today’s world we are living in. If their mouth is moving their lying. THE WORLD SYSTEM

3 Likes

Thank you and God bless

2 Likes

You may very well be right. But from this post, seems just like a personal opinion. Can you expand on your thought process ? BTW how are things in Belgium ?
PLUS, welcome…Doc

4 Likes

Welcome Aurel :heart:

1 Like

Welcome Aurel. In the USA we have quite a bit of data suggesting COVID stats were hyped. There have been numerous accounts of hospitals said to be overcrowded and yet #filmyourhospital showed quite a few videos from said affected cities that were “always” empty. One of those hospitals was filmed the day after the media hype about it all in New York (the supposed epicenter).

We have noticed the CDC confirming that 94% of COVID deaths are related to accompanying or alternative causes but also had the virus present in their system.

There was also a faked study that came out a while ago from Veteran’s Today claiming that HCQ did not help COVID recovery rates. It was not peer reviewed nor published in any medical journal…yet the media pushed it against Trump’s in favor of HCQ therapeutic help assertions.

One of the biggest tells, I believe, is that the number of deaths from previous years were at the same level as 2020, yet if a pandemic were real there would be a noticeable difference in 2020 overall deaths for the year. And of course there was not. Not to mention that flu incidents were down in 2020 proportionate to the number of COVID cases discovered…meaning that it appears that flu numbers were used to suggest a pandemic existed.

I could go on an on because there is so much evidence out there that COVID is hyped. But although it is hyped I also understand there have been some deaths because of it. I only know of one person who has had COVID. She is young and was sick for 2 weeks and it was bad but she recovered fine.

I know of one death of a pastor from a very discerning church. This church has a prophecy updates weekly and investigates prophetic trends. The man who does it is an attorney and he has real world investigative talent and puts them to use in his prophecy updates. He is skeptical and uses quite a bit of discernment in debunking a lot of unreasonable and seemingly related prophecy concerns. I would recommend checking out his prophecy updates too. He stated several months ago that their dearly beloved pastor (who had a previous battle with cancer) had been in the hospital for COVID and was not doing well. A week later that pastor had passed away from related COVID complications. So this pastor had comorbidities. But the congregation was aware that COVID significantly played into the pastor’s passing.

From a related forum, here is that church’s understanding of the situation:
“Steve Mitchell is the pastor of Fellowship Bible Chapel, which is John Haller’s church. He has a serious case of “real” Covid (not just a symptom on top of an underlying serious health condition), and is in the hospital on a ventilator. Please keep him and his family in prayer. From what I gather he’s in very bad shape - John is really emotional over it. Thanks.”
Here is the link to the above statement: https://bit.ly/3t8lKvu

This is an upstanding church in Ohio: Fellowship Bible Chapel Church Website

https://bit.ly/3eqUBzL Their YT Link

. . . . .

I believe there is a lot of trickery when it comes to COVID. But i do believe there is a real virus. And it can kill (thus the 15k elderly who died because NY Governor Cuomo threw those infected back into nursing homes…causing quite a huge stir in the USA currently). So I understand your concern with the fakery that surrounds this virus. And totally agree. I think a lot of us can say the same, that we are kind of warn out about talking about COVID at length…understandable. Please also consider that some of us may have real stories related to COVID concerns that may reflected differently that what statistics show. Blessings.

2 Likes

From a UK perspective one of the most glaring plot holes in the narrative of this entire ‘pox boxset’ remains the presence of this article:

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

Such an emphatic de-escalation was of course conspicuously absent from any MSM that I’m aware of and we have been instead treated with the grandest reproduction of Hans Christian Anderson’s ‘The Emperor’s New Clothes’ - Directors Cut.

3 Likes

Very good catch Jason :slight_smile:

1 Like