Feb 28 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

The update
The elephant in the room. Thank you !
Was also good about how the doors closed to some churches …that The Lord is doing it …I know of a small church here that has been one of the few to remain open and the Lord is adding more families to the church every week!
Have also noticed the SILENCE, so much, on the subject of the vaccines …I have wondered if ministers are not allowed to speak against the narrative if they want to stay on the air ?? … I have gone through many different types of conclusions about things this year…not being sure about which hill I was willing to die on…ultimately, I know the gospel will be every Christian’s Calvary.
As more friends and family line up to comply it makes it harder and lonelier for me…very difficult to have any peace in this new world we are suddenly in here… But as JD mentioned John 16:33 The word says We can have peace in the Lord Jesus. He told us these things would happen. So I looked it up in the NLT version…John 16:1-4

"All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them.

I noticed that Jesus told us these things, in order to keep us from falling…
I pray God will make me more brave … I am a non confrontational sort of person and shy away from arguments and unpleasantness in general… I pray the Lord will give me boldness in the days ahead.

8 Likes

Hats off to the tech crew getting these videos online. I hate to read all the naysayers (well there’s at least one here now). Do people realize how difficult it is to do all of this infrastructure material and have it work on a majority of computers worldwide? I’ll just leave it at that.

BTW, when all else fails, download the video and watch it locally as that seems the surefire way to watch.

FWIW, I watched the livestream yesterday on my Android phone without a single glitch.

10 Likes

Michael Rectenwald was a professor of liberal studies at New York University (retired).

1 Like

I had the same problem as you. Last two weeks have not been able to watch. I did find the videos uploaded on Vimeo here’s the link you can watch this week’s.
https://vimeo.com/517960137

2 Likes

WHO’s passing mark is 70% for every country:
Watch out for vaccine lites for children and pregnant womens coming soon near you:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this video. This was helpful. I’ve done quite a bit of research on The Great Reset, but get info in pieces. This pulled alot of it together in one place.

1 Like

Happy to see a vimeo link, since I can download selected sizes of it. Thank you for that @thun58 (Dennis)!

1 Like

Hello Pastor JD Farag! What a beautiful message! So refreshing to hear some truth!
I have been convicted by The Holy Spirit to refuse mask wearing. I have asked the Lord for months to prepare me for what is about to come ~ especially concerning persecution. Asking that my faith be made strong enough to endure during times of danger. It has been revealed to me that I will be made stronger by denying such ungodly mandates such as wearing masks for a virus I don’t believe exists. It has been put on my heart that refusing to wear a mask is a way of preparation for the grander persecution of the church. Today will be the first day I venture out without a mask on. I am nervous, but pray that if any trouble arises God would use me, and protect me. I’ll let you know if anything crazy happens! Please pray for me!

6 Likes

Not a problem

2 Likes

Keep us posted. I love your courage. I’d love to hear how you made out.

1 Like

Outstanding teaching once again and I thank you so much Pastor JD! You get it! It is all about the love of Christ who died for all of us! I also wanted to say that many in ministry are Judas Goats. I came to this realization many years ago and it gets more difficult to watch. I thank and praise our Almighty Father for filling you with such love and truth. Blessings to you and your family!

6 Likes
1 Like

No one like persecution including me as well. Theology of suffering is hardly unheard in churches today. The truth is in Acts, the 12 apostles suffered for preaching Christ, followed by apostle Paul in all 3 missionary journeys.

I read John Foxe”s book of matyrs ( cannot vouch how many cases are true ), belivers suffered from Nero of Rome, during the dark ages when RCC is only “church”, the Reformation eras, etc. Not fun to read about but the rewards will be great for them.

Fast forward today we have ISIS beheading Christians (video clip proof), Nigeria as well, Iran, North Korea, China, anti-Jesus nations are influenced by antichrist spirit in the last days.

Yes we are always need be on ready for rapture in suffering or not.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Me too, I hate confrontation too. God will give us strength and courage in the days ahead. X

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your honesty. If we are honest we are all feeling it. I tell God I feel like an ant with a bulldozer coming at me. I feel the panic building. I feel the terror. We will be praying for your as a family tonight. May God be near you.

2 Likes

This is already gone. Did you download onto your computer? is it available on BITCHUTE? Will check.

This is on BITCHUTE.https://www.bitchute.com/video/KGXGAwakpKcI/

This video has been ‘restricted’ by YouTube, however here is the video on BITCHUTE- a way to view those YouTUbe are deleting. Redirecting...

Who else are you listening to if I may ask?

1 Like