Feb 28 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

I can watch here in Malaysia, maybe Google Fascist restrict access by Zone.

I updated my post with Rumble link just now.

With all due respect, Eve, I am rarely comfortable sharing who I listen to on this forum. Especially on here. You mention one name someone disagrees with or an entire list, and debates begin and arguments flare over you grasping insight someone else doesn’t agree with. I mean no disrespect to you on that matter. It is an innocent question within itself and perhaps I can answer it privately if you wish? I’ve seen the chaos that innocent question allows entry to once answered through the months this forum has been active. Please forgive me for my posture.

1 Like

What some people may also not see is that the BLM riots last year were also connected to this Great Reset. Among other things, these riots devalued property, usually smack in the middle of a city, that made property values plummet. This allowed the people mentioned above to come in and buy the land at dirt cheap prices. Note how no one cares whether Derek Chauvin and the other 3 officers were charged or not?? No MSM covered much of anything about their trials!

2 Likes

I am with you and almost like I feel.
Maybe I have less fear but overloaded with sadness. How long said Habakuk shall I cry to YHWH. And when will you hear.
I would rather want to go home yesterday than today.
Enough is Enough.
The most disciples suffered because of the Good News of Yeshua - but now billions are suffering because of a few greedy diabolic people just want to control the whole world and play God.

Of course there are prophecies who claim that YHWH will flip the page and turn the tables.
That’s the other side of the sandwich.
Can Adonai do that? Absolutely! WIll He do it? Time will tell…

For now we only can pray and ask for wisdom and strenght in this dark hour.

3 Likes

Good morning Pastor JD

I have watched your prophecy videos for a few years now and they really touch my heart! Thank you
I have a question about a thought that will not leave me without asking you. (Holy Spirit) I have prayed about this and it make sense to me.
The quantum computer has been developed and is increasing in speed and capacity. In revelation it talks of the 10 giving their authority over to the beast- could the quantum computer be the beast? As we move to all digital societies etc.
Thanks and I look forward to your thoughts on this and a possible prophecy update on the quantum computer

Your brother in Christ
Nick

1 Like

@Rene, no need to be sorry. I remembered that happened, but I was thinking of a number of other similar questions and the comparison between your statement and the others is very stark contrast. I’m talking of the later ones where it got ugly. So, I mean…thanks for being of the mindset, but, no need to be sorry.

Haha all input is welcome! Thanks Rene

Hi Prayful.
The days are getting shorter. Everyone knows about how the moon dictates the ocean tides and even perhaps our moods…but did you know the sun has an affect on so much more? If I may, there’s a couple of YT sites that explain this and space weather can do a number on earth weather! Are days are becoming shorter I feel it…the Lords return is soon…we are given yet another sign! Maranatha!
I watch SUSPICIOUS OBSERVERS.
In a nut shell, the sun goes cycles & has flairs, euruptions, ect…that can influance earthquakes, satellite disturbances. & earth time and weather patterns. God is control of EVERYTHING!
Trust HIM with ALL your :heart: and lean NOT on your own understanding and in ALL YOUR WAYS acknowledge Him and He WILL direct your paths​:pray::heart: Psalm 3:5 Amen

2 Likes

Thank you for your honesty.

1 Like

Not really honesty but wisdom through observation. Like I said, if you want I would tell ya privately. No charge either. Lol I do have a list of people through the week I listen to.

Yes I watch suspicious observers to along with BP Earthwatch who is a Christian but doesn’t believe in the pre tribulation rapture, but still a good guy I think.

Both beasties are human beings, as described in Revelation. Computers cannot perform sign and wonders like calling down fire from heaven.

13 He performs great signs (startling miracles), even making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men’s sight.

14 And because of the signs (miracles) which he is allowed to perform in the presence of the [first] beast, he deceives those who inhabit the earth,

calculate the number of the beast, for it is a human number [the number of a certain man]; his number is 666.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Note: Pastor JD is very busy man, he has to prepare 3 sermons per week to feed the sheep. He doesnt appear here to answer any questions posed, depending on us to handle these questions.

And also another note- No fighting and arguing in forums, forums are under strict supervision recently.

2 Likes

I will see if Pope will sign another Chrislam covenant with Muslim Shi’ite, the second largest Islamic denomination:

Time for ##Twitterexit

This is a warning for those unvaxxed in healthcare:

1 Like

I watch SO daily for the in depth news.
the BP guy I’ve watched in the past but he goes into other subjects, some things made me go hmmm, so I unsubbed.

1 Like

I have been struggling with the same issue, and trying to have the courage to go mask-less. I think, if I can’t stand up against that, how will I have courage under the greater persecutions coming? JD’s teachings have been such a blessing this past year, and I’m so grateful for the encouragement they give me. I’ll pray for you @Truthseeker !

2 Likes

I agree on the idea that complying with this is making it harder for us to stand up to the greater persecutions to come, and also it makes it easier for them to force more requirements on us. I’ve been going maskless since April or may. only exception is when I went to the dentist a few times. but now I’ve resigned myself to being really careful to take great care of my teeth and just keep praying I won’t need a doctor. because im really trying to stick to not wearing a mask. I wonder what power they’d have if no one wore one anymore. for now it means I don’t get invited to every family outing, and I stick out when I have to get groceries etc. I’ve been kicked out of a few places too but I have to keep trying in order to buy food. it’s ridiculous out there but once you get used to it, you stop being fearful of what others will think. I will pray for you. it’s not easy at first especially, but I do advocate for daring not to comply.

2 Likes

It went great! I got some looks, but that’s about it! I avoided eye contact with people lol. Felt very odd. But I’ve out fine.

2 Likes

Just where do you think they’re going to build the necessary infrastructure to support their 5g networks as well as implement their other Technocratic policies??

2 Likes

Elon Musk is also a part of the “TerraMARS” project. He plans on building “Starbase” and other DOME cities accross the US Along with other Big Tech companies that are taking over, Elon Musk’s space program aren’t to take people to another planet, but to destroy the weather and TERRA form, this planet into an unlivable hell / TerraMAR, (it was Epstein / Ghislaine Maxwell project, and still is) Bill Gates spraying the sky and hiding the sun is another piece of that “terraforming” plan to cull the world’s population and bring about their fantasy “world” that looks like a worrying version of “Logan’s Run” / Total Recall. Elon plan on creating one of these dome city “STARBASE” in Texas :

Now this picture makes a lot more sense.

Project NEOM in saudi arabia, StarBase in Texas, other Dome cities in Las Vegas and probably in New York too.

They are up to a lot of shenanigans there.

The “hyperloop”, the underground tunnels for cars from one city to another, from cali to texas and so on, makes a lot of sense when you connect all of this together.

Sacrifices to lucifer, transhumanism, cities under domes on earth, travelling through tubes, robots overlords ruling on humans, the mark of the beast in the hands of terramar’s population. It all clicks for me.

Logan-s-Run-Blu-ray

1 Like

As I saw the picture of Fauci with Pence, I noticed the screen behind them saying, “30 Days to Slow the Spread” detailing the protocol for citizens to follow, I asked myself, “How are they so sure 30 days is all that’s needed to slow the spread? Why not 30 months or years? Surely by then, the economic collapse of the country is assured if that’s the gameplan!”
Where is the logic in this? After 30 days of hiding, the virus gets tired and bored inside the human host and decides to quit infecting?
Well, let me guess. First it was 14 days. Government agreed with “science” and enforced it. People tolerated it. It worked! So now it’s 30 days. The tourniquet is slowly tightened. Just a quarter turn a day so you won’t notice it until you can’t feel your arm or leg anymore, so they can just chop it off because it is of no use to you anymore!

Now about Ptr. JDs point about the door opened by God that cannot be shut and the door shut by Him that cannot be opened (Rev. 3:7-8) where he commented that maybe God wanted the doors of the churches shut. He also mentioned about the exponential growth of the Church in China and the Middle East because of and not in spite of persecution.

I agree with that completely.

1. Persecution causes the Church to flourish;
  2. The Church was never designed by God to become one massive body of congregants, but as HOUSE CHURCHES.

It is in the form of small, cellular, mobile, hard-to-detect groupings that made the Church thrive, multiply and prosper back then. This same model works until today as proven by the Church in closed countries!

Perhaps God is “nudging” us back to our best fighting form and to get rid of the bulky and fat shape we are in now?

Just my thoughts, FWIW.

7 Likes