February 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Pressured to Go Along to Get Along

There was a movie trailer by Netflix months ago that was about a train derailment in Ohio that caused a Toxic Airborne Event. It is called White Noise for those curious.

Then you had the Ohio memes. Look at this one in particular. Look at the dates of both videos, it is Nov 22nd, 2022! It is the same exact date as the trailer video above.

6 Likes

Be sure and tune in tonight 7pm pst
https://www.youtube.com/live/qv0JI6cpHiI?feature=share

5 Likes

This is probably one of the biggest planned disasters here … where do they distribute the food like crops and livestock … will those chemicals stay in crops and livestock and be distributed throughout the U.S. ?

(copied this from someone)

4 Likes

It’s 2:45 AM in Israel. I awoke and looked out my balcony and saw a red moon. It’s not supposed to be a blood moon so I was wondering why is it red? See the red reflection on the water beneath, the Sea of Galilee.

UPDATE: The moon is white this morning. The Lord says, “I awakened you to see my warning. This is a sign to my people. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:31-32”

Diana Ketterman

https://www.youtube.com/live/d8ZyKWgpOCI?feature=share

9 Likes

Removed the Stockholderis and and song in the movie…it is all so bizarre

1 Like

Story update…

A nonstop Kentucky prayer ‘revival’ is going viral on TikTok, and people are traveling thousands of miles to take part

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Faint”

:open_mouth:

The word ‘revival’ is not found in the New Testament. Neither Jesus, nor Paul, nor any other Biblical writer encouraged prayer for revival. ‘Revival’ is a word that developed in the Church’s history, not in the Church’s origin.

A check with English translation using “revive”, found total 7 verses in KJV

Nehemiah, Psalms, Isaiah, Hosea and Habbakuk

Lexicon :: Strong’s H2421 - ḥāyâ Hebrew word:

to live, have life, remain alive, sustain life, live prosperously, live for ever, be quickened, be alive, be restored to life or health

A. (Qal)

i: to live

• to have life

• to continue in life, remain alive

• to sustain life, to live on or upon

• to live (prosperously)

ii: to revive, be quickened

• from sickness
  • from discouragement
  • from faintness
  • from death

B. (Piel)

• to preserve alive, let live
  • to give life
  • to quicken, revive, refresh
  • to restore to life
  • to cause to grow
  • to restore
  • to revive

C. (Hiphil)

• to preserve alive, let live
  • to quicken, revive
  • to restore (to health)
  • to revive
  • to restore to life

It can be objects, plants, person(s) or even a nation. Only used in OT.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Romans 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

6 Likes

It seems to me that this up date thread has gone all over the place.
For your consideration and comment.
What does this mean to you?

Blessings,
Ken

10 Likes

This is what I think of when I remember the concerns over V status and possible future pressures.

The following verse needs to be coupled with
Is. 42:9
Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest (Proverbs 6:6 - 6:8 NKJV)

I am a planner, so I like to be prepared for a variety of possibilities, but trying to stay one step ahead of evil is not possible. I have learned and am continuing to learn that the Lord will show me individually what I should do when He chooses.

The Lord gave me this verse many years ago to help me stop worrying:
“Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.“ (Isaiah 42:9 NKJV)

13 Likes

16 Feb 2023

-----------------------

-----------------------

8 Likes

To quote that beautiful new song " You’re perfectly human, made from the dust…" Good enough for me!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Oops! Sorry for the repost dicv!

There’s gonna be a day soon when they won’t be able to track me anymore. :slight_smile:

I’ll be gone. :wink:

I seem to remember that before Enoch was taken away everyone was looking for him. :smiley:

21 Likes

I really appreciated the emphasis on Once Saved Always Saved here in this video, as being biblical and not just a byline…

Thank you JD Farag!

:fox_face: :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :butgod_dark:

19 Likes

This should be interesting… it goes with this topic thread.

https://www.youtube.com/live/_iG0x83Irkc?feature=share

5 Likes