February 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Pressured to Go Along to Get Along

Some more articles by The Dissenter:

additional video:

and I found this in one video:

6 Likes

Bing’s AI bot tells reporter it wants to ‘be alive’, ‘steal nuclear codes’ and create ‘deadly virus’

Know the full story of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible. Sodom and Gomorrah was an ancient city of Syria located in the plain of Jordan. The city was destroyed by fire from heaven (What is Heaven Like? Top Questions Answered with Bible Quotes) in the time of Abraham and Lot (Genesis 19:24 (Genesis 19:24 - Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom ...)). The city’s wickedness became proverbial. The sin of sodomy was an offense against nature frequently connected with idolatrous practices. The fate of Sodom and Gomorrah is used as a warning to those who reject the gospel (Matthew 10:15 (Matthew 10:15 - Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sod...); 11:24 (Matthew 11:24 - But I tell you that it will be more bearable for S...); 2 Peter 2:6 (2 Peter 2:6 - if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah b...); Jude 1:7 (Jude 1:7 - In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surro...)). The word is used in a typical sense in Revelation 11:8 (Revelation 11:8 - Their bodies will lie in the public square of the ...). Sodom was presumably located in plain South of the Dead Sea, now covered with water. The name is still preserved in Jebel Usdum (Mt. Sodom)

This human monster with a god complex will meet his maker very soon…

George Soros proposes plan to cool the earth with man-made clouds over the arctic

3 Likes

Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
Luke 15:10

6 Likes

Thanks so much Dennis. I greatly appreciate that and I appreciate your diligence
in giving info.

Whats very interesting to note is that the Collegiate Day of Prayer event
was scheduled before the revival broke out.
So Asbury already knew Rick Warren, Francis Chan, IHOP Mike Bickle,
etc were coming to their campus on the 23rd to pray for revival.

This promotional 2 min. video by Francis Chan about past revival at Morehead had
already been aired.

Youtube
Premiered Feb 1, 2023
Let’s ADOPT and saturate EVERY CAMPUS in America in prayer (go to to adopt a campus) and join us LIVE from Asbury University on Feb 23rd at 8-10pm ET with special guests Rick Warren, Francis Chan, Allen Hood and worship leaders from International House of Prayer Circuit Riders + Black Voices Movement, and Met By Love Worship. Let’s believe God for EVIVAL amongst believers on college campuses and SPIRITUAL AWAKENING amongst the lost. Father, revive the saved and save the lost!!

So its some people jumping on the bandwagon, but others
were already partnered with Asbury before the breakout on the 8th.
What effect did that video from Frances Chan have on the students?

The world has been prepped for this ecumenical compromising
unification. The true gospel has been distorted in many churches and
adherence to Scripture alone has been tossed for the sake of unity
and man centered teaching.

NAR has been declaring a great revival and awakening for a couplew of
decades. The also declared it would be the youth. They also declared
signs and wonders.
I believe this will happen soon and it will be lying signs and wonders that
can deceive even the elect if possible.
God can indeed use this and some will be saved, but mass deception
will seduce many of our youth and others.

I know this is the update thread so thanks to mods for allowing my
ramblings at this epic time in history.
Love you my friends here on the forum.

21 Likes

I concur with your response. Being in that setting, their main focus was on the youth. Once I questioned, I became the target, the outcast and considered the enemy. Wait and see and of course, continue to pray for those who are sincere on their desire to follow Him alone.

10 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I am Hoping and Praying that God will take control of this and not let man intervene in a way he should not.

I prayed for nearly 10 years for a true Revival before the rapture.

I had finally accepted a few years back that was not likely scriptural. I believe we would have been told in scriptures of prophecy for the last days if it were so…

I really hope this is the start and answer for many of us. But I do not see it in scripture but that does not mean its not there.

We shall know soon who is being lifted up and what its all about.

I pray that the ones that are coming to make a name for themselves lose that name they have and return to the the LORD while they have time !

I know its a little early for this scripture but I see it as a precautionary scripture just the same.

Matthew 24
The Return of the Son of Man
25See, I have told you in advance. 26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.…

Come LORD Jesus my King Come Quickly!

Maranatha

8 Likes

AMEN lets pray the LORD sets them all straight either way we have the Lord to guide us through all that is before us.

Shalom

6 Likes

and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

I Thessalonians 1:10

7 Likes

God is always good and He loves you so much :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Fortunately these kind of Folks were not allowed to hijack the event.

Shalom

1 Like

(from Amir Tsarfati’s Telegram)

Many people have asked me to write about the Asbury revival. First of all, I did report about it days after it began. Second, I wouldn’t rush to call it a revival. It’s best to wait a bit longer to use this terminology. Third, this has absolutely nothing to do with the rapture of the church.

Revivals have happened in the past and will even happen during the tribulation. The rapture will take place not based on any event here on earth, but when the Lord decides it’s time to take us home. Nowhere in the biblical accounts regarding the rapture was a revival mentioned.

I am always blessed to see the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and am not trying to belittle the events in Kentucky. After all, college-age students are better off worshiping God than partying in bars and clubs and wasting their lives on illicit sex, drugs, and satanic music.
Having said that, I am always cautious about events that cause people from all around the world to flock to a location. We have seen it before. Toronto and Pensacola are two examples of many.

Let’s remember that God is calling all people everywhere to repent (Acts 17:30-31). Jesus told the Samaritan woman that God is Spirit and He can be worshipped everywhere as long as it is done in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:21-24).

Let’s thank the Lord for what He is doing in so many places around the world, rather than sanctifying a specific location and turning it into a place of pilgrimage.

For the last two thousand years, we have been warned to wake up, be sober, be vigilant, and look up for our redemption is drawing near.
The signs of the return of Jesus to this world were given to us in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21. If we already see and feel the birth pangs, how much closer is our gathering to be with Him!

Awaiting His Return

Amir

8 Likes

(From Pete Garcia’s Telegram)

Regarding the Asbury Revival,

I’m optimistically cautious that it appears genuine, and glad they are waiving off famous speakers and preachers from coming in and hijacking it, but Christian’s should be cautious of anything that professes to be a move of God simply due to emotional hype /news coverage, or professed outpourings, (ex. Toronto Blessing, Brownsville Revival “ie…Pensacola Outpouring,” Lakeland Revival, etc.)

While Scripture tells us to not quench the Spirit, or despise prophecies, we are to test everything, and hold fast to that which is good. (1 Thess 5:19-22)

So that is what my cautious enthusiasm demands, we test it against scripture. Not against emotions. Not against personal experience, but against the Word of God.

1. Is the Gospel being proclaimed?

2. Is there true repentance and changed lifestyles? (This will take time to see if it’s true or not)

3. Is there some lost truth that is being recovered?

These things are what generates true revival, not church camp revival (ie…emotionally hyped for a week, then you go back to the real world).

The Great Revivals of the past changed generations and even the trajectory of this nation. The First and Second Great Awakenings recalibrated this nation back to God. The Urban Revivals under Dwight Moody saw countless millions saved. Billy Sunday, Charles Spurgeon. The Billy Graham Crusades. The Jesus Movement are examples we can look back upon and see the evidence in hindsight.

So I pray this is a God thing and not a hype thing.

I pray that the wolves are kept at bay.

I pray it spreads.

You should pray for these things too.

7 Likes

Lately there has been so many revivals spreading like wildfires all over the world.
https://www.youtube.com/live/VqRYkFyWgI8?feature=share

Join us LIVE at 8pm for tonight’s podcast! We will provide the link later today at End Times Headlines.

1 Like

Yes, they warn us to beware of the rich and the technology as they seek to control both for their own desires!

If I remember correctly I believe this End times teacher defended the Chosen Movie.

Here is the follow-up but I haven’t heard End Times Headlines bring this up maybe he didn’t see the headlines?

This is all very disturbing and sad if he hadn’t said it himself I would not have posted it.

Shalom

I’m still holding out hope for a return to the forum. I really miss the great discussions too!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Yikes :flushed:
Billy Crones Voodoo series will be covering Mardi Gras and it’s ties to voodoo, witchcraft, and such.
He hasn’t yet gotten there yet but I thought I’d let you know as it may be of interest to learn it’s dark history.

1 Like