February 19, 2023: 2 Peter 3:1-2 – God Wants Me In His Will More Than I Do

:bible2: 2 Peter 3:1-2 – God Wants Me In His Will More Than I Do

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about how and why God wants us in His will more than even we ourselves want to know and be in His will.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More 2 Peter Study Videos

17 Likes

I started to watch this last evening. I had listened to the other messages from Andy Woods and had settled in to watch Pastor JD. I got so tired. It was the end of a long day I guess. We went for a longer walk then usual during the afternoon.
I would really like to see the written transcripts for these messages, but my app doesn’t have the option.

6 Likes

@Bluebonnet , I checked JD Farag app has sermon transcript available in each sermon.
Please give the staff some time to transcribe and upload to JD farag app/website.

Check on the day he has midweek (Thurs) services.

5 Likes

It might be my device.

2 Likes

@Bluebonnet, here’s the transcript. If you go to the website (click on the image in the above post) it’s a button just below the video. As Dennis mentioned, it usually takes a bit of time to fill with the transcript (it will just have the links/resources at first).

9 Likes

Thanks Twi. I never see a button below the video. I use my smartphone. So I don’t have the functionality as a laptop. I can’t do quotes and stuff to quote someone else’s post ir anything either.

6 Likes