February 19, 2023 - Bible Prophecy Update - Distracted From Our First Love

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with Transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about how the distractions of these last days are drawing us away from Jesus, our first love by explaining the significance prophetically, identifying them specifically, and what we’re to do practically.

5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.

Revelation 2

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

19 Likes

I didn’t know about the Jesus Gets Us ads at the Super Bowl

So looked at their website to see what it was all about…link below

I know it isn’t the salvation message but rather about everybody following Jesus’ example of love.

That ad showed so much hate.

For those who saw it I am praying it may lead some who were there and never even heard Jesus’ name before to search out a Bible and find what Jesus’ love/sacrifice was all about…ie the TRUTH.

9 Likes

Also Re East Palestine…it made me think back to 2003 when the shuttle blew up. It disintegrated and came down over Palestine, Texas.

Two things came to mind back then…GW Bush in June 2002 announced the Roadmap to Middle East Peace…dividing Israel and creating a Palestinian State. This was really Arab ME plan of April 2002. I thought how odd the shuttle came down in his State…over Palestine, Texas. Coincidence??

The second thought with the Tower of Babel in mind…is man provoking God by trying to reach into the heavens?? He is long suffering, but for how long?

12 Likes

Also Re: the Ohio train derailment and the Netflix movie White Noise about just that…a train derailment in Ohio and a toxic cloud…with no media coverage.

In White Noise also was a song The Cloud is Coming with one line of the song saying the government knows more than they say about UFOs…

And three months after the US Nov 2022 movie release we have a toxic cloud over Ohio…along with UFOs that the government won’t tell what they know :woman_shrugging:t3:

Strange!

16 Likes

I thought it was in Israel at first glance read, lol. East Palestine…strange to put it in USA.

Remember Trump divided Jerusalem? East and West division. AC will “confirm” the covenant.

5 Likes

14 Likes

19 Feb 2023

Agape love is mentioned in Ephesians:

Repost this Rev 1 Ephesus church teaching:

---------------------------

As for govt distractions, this is for Ohio residents affected by the poison.

--------------------------

Damar Hamlin’s case is troubling. Drs Jane Ruby, Sherri Tenpenny, Elizabeth Eads etc has commented he may be dead already and the “clone” was found making Illuminati and 666 hand signs in 1st appearance after hospital. A lot of things not logical.

Karen Kingston posted a deep fake technology known as paGAN which can “clone” a dead person facial features and mannerisms.

---------------------------------

Trump’s Illuminati hand symbol compared to Beyonce:

6 Likes

Please Lord help me to not get distracted but if/when I do, please may I be sensitive to Your drawing me back. :pray:t2: :heart:

O to grace how great a debtor
daily I’m constrained to be!
Let that grace now, like a fetter,
bind my wandering heart to thee.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
prone to leave the God I love;
here’s my heart; O take and seal it;
seal it for thy courts above.

17 Likes
8 Likes

Someone has exposed this in another thread:

8 Likes

John 4:23: But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Isaiah 59:1: Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Psalm 72:19: And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.

Luke 1:37: For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Mark 13:33: Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

12 Likes

Thanks Dennis…I never heard of it before.

2 Likes

16 Likes

I find that more than a coincident as few things are during this time in His-story.

Blessings

6 Likes

Hold On Tight This Ride Is Entering The Pre-Gauntlet Part Of The Journey Home.

The Pied Piper is calling for what is due him as Babylon Rises.

Todays lies are all going viral, the convergence is so close yet they believe them to be an evolving yet it’s obvious they are devolving.

May the Lord reach many with truth through his servants while there is still time.

May they choose more wisely than the one that came before them. In Yeshua’s wonderful name.

63694c27b3a1fe57f0070c5dd199b1d7

“Next where the sirens dwell you plow the seas;
Their song is death, and makes destruction please.”

It’s like a cancer and the only way home requires the miracle of Salvation by His Blood alone.

Something which is insidious or deceptive. [1913 Webster ]

"Consumption is a siren. (it eats you from the inside out)

Let the Light in its your only way out Alive!

Maranatha and Shalom

6 Likes

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”
Psalms 91:1 - 16 NKJV

14 Likes

A timely devotion from Oswald Chambers after yesterday’s BPU on being distracted from our first love.

“There are times when it seems as if God watches to see if we will give him even small gifts of surrender, just to show how genuine our love is for him. To be surrendered to God is of more value than our personal holiness.” - Oswald Chambers

14 Likes

I think the “Jesus Gets Us” formula is explained quite well here.

11 Likes

Thanks MamaB :slightly_smiling_face:

My first heads up to beware would be it’s at the Super Bowl

Years ago….in 1995… I had a warning in my spirit to beware of the merchandisers of God’s Word (books) the warning was…why are you following after the merchandisers of my Word…I AM the Word follow after me!

Years later the guide I had on my Israel tour, a Messianic Jew came to speak here and confirmed the same message. He warned about the leaven…for the Jew the leaven is the Talmud (oral law) and for the believer (Christian)…It is books.

He warned to stick with GOD’s Word!

All this reminds me of the verse I thought over so many times…re: the deception will be so great even the elect will be deceived…if possible!

So many are being deceived today…so I thought then who are the elect that aren’t going to be deceived…my conclusion… those who stick with the Word of God won’t be deceived…as Scripture interprets Scripture!

God’s word is always true, but the opinions of some others are subjective to their own opinions/interpretation and thus capable of leading others astray.

GOD’s Word will never fail.

18 Likes

20 Feb 2023

--------------------

--------------------

5 Likes