February 20, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about two major prophecies in the Bible that point to how close we are to the rapture, namely, the allied invasion of Israel and the compromising evasion of the last days church.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• Please remember that this is a prophecy update topic not a politics debate topic; excessive and persistent partisan posts pertaining to particular politicians may be pruned without prior warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

28 Likes

Great update, pastor JD. I’m praying for you and pastor Mac daily that ‘words may be given to you’ :heart: and that you’re both comforted and protected. Thank you for being such a faithful servant of God!!!

37 Likes

REPOST, but I need to, sorry.

I lift up this forum and all on it, I lift up pastor JD Farag and his, followers on-line and in Hawaii.
I place us all in the hands of the Sovereign and Almighty GOD, and humbly ask His will be done , to stop the attack on the Body of Christ ,
in the Name above ALL Names JESUS the Christ. Amen

p.s. Please give JD, the power and courage to proclaim your word.
" Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2 Tim 4:2
Warmly Doc :dove:

58 Likes

Thank you JD for not compromising. We need preachers who do not put YouTube above the truth. Last week and this week we (my husband and I) agreed with you. Although I don’t live in the USA I was

always uneasy about the way people put DT on a pedestal and excused things that were not godly. We now have a supposedly Christian PM in Australia and I warned people right at the beginning not to trust in ‘princes’. I firmly believe that you cannot be a top politician and be honest. DT is not able to save neither does our ScoMo who has done very evil things with the mismanagement of COVID. Evil is reigning and we must have our eyes on the King of Kings only. We must pray for people in government but not trust in them. Keep preaching brother. We pray for you and pass your link on to many others.

38 Likes

This prophecy update is my last. Each week I wait for something new that happened in the last week from Pastor J.D. but mostly it’s what I’ve heard before. Also, Pastor J.D. will speak against Trump. Yes, I know he’s likely not a Christian, he’s vulgar, etc., but he loves America and he loves Israel. Amir Tsarfati said Trump did not divide Jerusalem. He lives there. It’s his home. I’ll lean that way. Goodbye everyone. I’m done.

4 Likes

@Cliff_Alan
May God bless you, wherever He may lead you brother.
Sorry to see you go.
Doc :dove:

12 Likes

If someone is offended by JD Farrag speaking up against Trump, he should be reading this text. Maybe you are idolising a politican and you dont realise it.

20 Signs You’ve Made Politics an Idol

For many Americans, politics has never been more important and is itself turning into the opium of the masses.

1. Your hope in life is inextricably tied to a politician or your political party ‘winning.’
2. You look to a politician or party as a perfect savior who can’t do or say anything wrong.
3. You think a utopia is possible in this world if your side would only get their way.
4. You side with your party on every issue by reflex without thinking through a biblical perspective.
5. On issues Scripture doesn’t speak directly to, you claim God’s tacit approval for your party.
6. Your speech and tone in political discourse lean more toward harsh and angry than kindness and honorable (1 Peter 2:12; Titus 3:1–2).
7. You forget that your political opponents are eternal souls destined for hell without the saving grace of Christ.
8. You let politics steal your joy.
9. You would rather sacrifice truth and integrity than be out of step with what your side believes.
10. You think God trembles and His hands are tied when politicians impose anti-Christian policies. (He actually laughs; cf. Psalm 2.)
11. You are tempted toward violence to get your point across.
12. You never seek to understand how your political opponent thinks. (Why do that when you can call them a bigot?)
13. You blame all societal ills on your political opponent.
14. You can’t admit when the other party does something right.
15. You fail to acknowledge the false idols of your political party.
16. You look to politics to heal your deepest wounds.
17. You find your meaning for life in politics.
18. You hate the sin of the other political party but excuse it for those you support (or even in your own life).
19. You justify evil in the name of what works.
20. You think every one of your opponents is as bad as their party’s worst example.

43 Likes

“The difference of this fourth industrial revolution is, it doesn’t change what you are doing, it changes you, if you take a genetic editing, just as an example, it’s you who are changed, and of course this has a big impact on your identity.” — Klaus Schwab w/ Charlie Rose (2015)

11 Likes

I am so grateful for jd standing up for the truth. Our Monarch is Jesus, our citenship is in heaven. May God vindicate his faithful servant

36 Likes

Nice one, Kris!
Since 2012 I looked at politics as a Super Bowl game for supporters of both or any side. They cheer for their team, they make up excuses if they lose something, they rub it in the other “teams” face if they win or gain ground. The cheerleaders distract the “fans” and there’s a lot of armchair coaching that goes on. The commercials suck regardless and the half time show is worse than what we see for a half time show. And people take their “talk” too far and people get heated over a conversation about which Quarterback was better for what team and how their defensive line could have been better. On and on it goes. Where it stop, Lord only knows.

It’s sickening what it’s done to people and even worse, as you said, it’s become the opiate of the masses. Looking forward to when we don’t have to deal with this any longer.

24 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I had taken a break for a week or two but watched this update. Felt like it was more “rounded out” than they had been there for a bit.

I wasn’t offended by what he said about DJT, either. I know that was probably very hard for him to say. Hey, I understand how hard it is to see someone who holds many views I agree with, such as national sovereignty, being an exporter rather than importer, taking care of our own, that kind of thing, and yet push for things like warp speed at the same time. (I still question whether he fully understood some of the things he did or their ramifications, honestly, I don’t think so, but who really knows?.) It leaves one in a position where one has no really good choice. That’s a hard place to be.

15 Likes

Lord, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are they who say of me, “There is no help for him in God.” Selah But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to the Lord with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me all around. Arise, O Lord; Save me, O my God! For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongs to the Lord. Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah
Psalms 3:1‭-‬8

24 Likes

823e61032b1b3988695fac0c0cd2c405

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO THE PSALM 83 WAR AND ISAIAH 17 THE DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS!

Psalm 83, in which a different confederacy attempts to wipe out Israel!

Asaph’s Vision of a Future War
“O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads.” (Psalm 83:1–2)

Psalm 83 is more than a prayer or a plea to God for vengeance on Israel’s enemies; it reveals that a 10-member confederacy wants to destroy the Chosen People and possess the Promised Land.

This psalm, however, was not written during a time of war. It was written some 3,000 years ago by King David’s worship leader, Asaph, during a time of great prosperity, liberty, and peace.

King David had decisively triumphed over Israel’s enemies, and Israel could expand freely since the superpowers of Egypt and Assyria were both declining. (Aish)

David’s kingdom, therefore, extended from the Red Sea to the Euphrates.

But Asaph was not just a worshiper; according to 2 Chronicles 29:30, he was also a chozeh (seer or prophet).

As a prophet, Asaph saw beyond this period of peace, to a time when this confederacy would seek the utter destruction of Israel. That time now seems to be nearing.

“Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.” (Psalm 83:4)

Even though Asaph’s vision was received in a time of peace, it must have been cause for some concern since **many named in the confederacy had previously demonstrated their hatred.

Of course, even today, conspiring against the Jewish People is considered nothing new. From the Philistines to the Nazis, the Jewish People have been plotted against.

“See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads. With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish.” (Psalm 83:2–3)

The Coalition’s Motive: Break the Abrahamic Covenant
“With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you.” (Psalm 83:5)

The ten-member coalition of Psalm 83 forms a covenant with each other against not only the nation of Israel, but the God of Israel

The coalition is not satisfied to only destroy Israel as a nation; they want to wipe out the memory of the name of Israel; in effect, breaking the Abrahamic Covenant.

In the Abrahamic covenant, God pledges that a Chosen People will come through Abraham (Genesis 22:17–18), through Isaac (Genesis 26:2–4), and through Jacob ( Genesis 28:14) and that God would give them the Promised Land (Genesis 15:18; Joshua 1:4).

“The Lord appeared to Isaac and said, … ‘For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham. I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed.’” (Genesis 26:2–4)

The Ten-Member Coalition
While Israel’s many enemies have wanted to destroy the nation of Israel and the Jewish People, Asaph specifically identifies ten nations / groups that unite to form a coalition for this very purpose:

“With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, Byblos [Gebal], Ammon and Amalek , Philistia, with the people of Tyre . Even Assyria has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants.” (Psalm 83:5–8)

While these groups are no longer identifiable by their ancient names, Bill Salus, author of Israelistine and Psalm 83: The Missing Prophecy Revealed ascertains the modern-day equivalents / descendants of these coalition members as the following:

• Tents of Edom : Palestinians and Southern Jordanians

• Ishmaelites : Saudis (Ishmael is the father of the Arabs)

• Moab : Palestinians and Central Jordanians

• Hagrites : Egyptians (Hagar is the matriarch of Egypt)

• Gebal(Byblos) : Hezbollah and Northern Lebanese

• Ammon : Palestinians and Northern Jordanians

• Amalek : Arabs of the Sinai area

• Philistia : Hamas of the Gaza Strip

• Tyre : Hezbollah and Southern Lebanese

• Assyria : Syrians and Northern Iraqi’s

The Prophet Appeals for Victory
In Psalm 83, the prophet Asaph appeals to God, asking Him to make the coalition members perish in disgrace *(Psalm 83:9–18).

In fact, Obadiah, Ezekiel 25–27, 37:10, and Jeremiah 49:1–6 prophesy that these coalition members will indeed perish and be cursed as Genesis 12:3 predicts:

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

These connecting prophetic verses seem to refer to Israel’s victory in Psalm 83.

The world is in an uproar as the center of the Middle East lays in ashes. Step in the Antichrist. The Bible tells us he comes in as a man on a white horse — he is a miracle worker of diplomacy and the man everyone will look to for answers.

The treaty of Daniel 9:27 is signed, and the signing of the treaty starts the Tribulation Period. Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!

IMMINENT FUFILLMENT OF THE DAMASCUS PROPHECY!
The Abraham Accords have set the stage for the sudden start of the War of Gog and Magog—a massive attack on Israel by a group of hostile nations led by Russia, Iran and Turkey. Syria is the powder keg that will likely set the proverbial bomb off… and Damascus will be the epicenter .

It will be a “Sum of All Fears” moment… and it is now imminent!

It is worth noting that Damascus was the epicenter for the start of God’s age of grace (a.k.a. the church age).

Paul, who was at the time a major persecutor of the disciples of the Lord and who “breathed threats and murder” against them (Acts 9:1), was on his way to the very city of Damascus to round up followers of Christ (know at that time as the “Way”) there and “extradite” them to Jerusalem for sentencing.

It was on this very road to Damascus that Paul (known as Saul at the time) was confronted by Jesus Himself—where he was blinded and told to go into Damascus and wait for direction.

This marked the start of our current Age of Grace and, from there, the rest—as they say—is history.

Could it be that God will also use this city of Damascus to signal the end of the age of grace, the rapture (removal) of the church, and the start of the apocalyptic tribulation period by its sudden and complete destruction?

We know we are in the last days—the signs are overwhelming and increasing in intensity and frequency on a now daily basis. We are at the doorstep of the rapture of the church, the appearing of the Antichrist, and the start of the seven-year tribulation period.

Expect things to continue to escalate folks! Israel is on a collision course with Iran, Turkey and Russia… and the road to their ultimate redemption—much as it did for Paul—runs through Damascus !

ALL EYES ON ISRAEL!:israel:
Everybody’s attention is on Ukarine and Russia while a return to the JCPOA is a penstoke away! A preemptive strike by Israel on Iran’s nuclear facilities is on the cusp and we know that Syria has become a hotbed for nuclear activity! Putin is already flexing his muscles in Syria and has condemed Israeli strikes in Damascus! I have always wondered as to how Russia would be given full control in Syria. Well now with America withdrawing their troops from the middleeast, its all set up for Russia to call the shots in Syria!
This next war will be ‘THE WAR’ of Biblical propotions pointing to the fullfilment of Isaiah 17!

The Prophet Isaiah prophesied about the sudden and immediate destruction of the city of Damascus in the last days, writing:
Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city, and it will be a ruinous heap” (Isaiah 17:1).

:pushpin: IDF DRILLS FOR WAR WITH HEZBOLLAH WHILE KEEPING AN EYE ON HAMAS!
If a war breaks out with Hezbollah, it will not be confined only to the northern border but will see rocket attacks from Gaza as well as violence in the West Bank, similar to what happened in May during Operation Guardian of the Walls.

The last round of conflict with terrorist groups in the blockaded coastal enclave broke out after Hamas fired seven rockets toward Jerusalem following clashes in the flashpoint neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah and the Temple Mount.

No matter if it’s on the northern or southern front, Israel’s enemies “will be hit very strongly. It will be stronger than what we did in May,” he warned.

:pushpin: ISRAEL SAID TO TARGET ARMY BASE NEAR DAMSACUS USED BY IRANIAN FORCES!:
Israel has staged hundreds of strikes on targets inside government-controlled Syria over the years but rarely acknowledges or discusses such operations. Many of the strikes in the past had targeted the main airport in the capital Damascus, through which Iran is also believed to transfer advanced arms to its proxies.

:pushpin: RUSSIA SENDS WARPLANES, HYPERSONIC MISSILES TO SYRIA FOR MAJOR NAVAL DRILLS!:
The Russian military on Tuesday deployed long-range nuclear-capable bombers and fighter jets carrying state-of-the-art hypersonic missiles to its air base in Syria for massive naval drills in the region amid soaring tensions with the West over Ukraine.

Naftali Bennett said Israel will have ‘full freedom’ of action regardless of any agreements reached!

26 Likes

JD said what needed to be said.

If you feel offended, it’s you giving heed to what your flesh wants and thinks. You need to rethink your priorities. Me personally am not an American so I might as well not have the same “patriotic” thoughts. But who cares about politics anymore? Big deal! It’s all for vain.

JD is even being polite! I feel sorry for everyone praising a human of flesh. God also uses bad people for His glory, keep that in mind.

Bravo JD. We need to point out the dangers to the flock. This includes loving rebukes. We need to be beaten by the proverbial rod that Moses used from time to time.

Love you my dear forum family, JD, team, and may I add, Kapono! Kapono, the fact that the praises bring tears to your eyes just shows how genuine you are. Thank you for the lovely “Mercy” song. It makes me emotional too, brother.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

39 Likes

That is exactly how many of us are feeling right now!

6 Likes

Pastor JD is always on point when he speaks to us with the illustrations he uses. He backs them up with the scriptures and they are never wrong. DT was a popular POTUS, one I voted for, but as I was being looked upon with distasteful eyes at my hospital workplace, having my confidential rights stripped, having to file a religious exemption, feeling depressed and crying most days thinking I’d lose my career and current job, DT was bragging on Operation Warpspeed and STILL saying how the “vaccines” were good. Not only did that anger me, I couldn’t believe he would say those things after knowing the deaths, harmful effects, miscarriages and hospitalizations they’ve caused and the multitude of Americans who lost their jobs and got perp walked out of their workplaces by security, for not taking the shot. Sorry but I am not following man of any type anymore. This experience has drawn me closer to this church and Pastor JD who speaks the truth. Best line of 2/20 prophecy video was, “I’d rather scare you into heaven than flatter you into hell.” Much love to the pastor, his family and the church and most of all our loving and gracious God. By the way, Pastor JD wrote me a beautiful religious exemption letter and along with one I wrote to the “committee” (whomever they were), helped me to keep my job. I love what I do for a living and I’ve been a respiratory therapist for 30 years. Thank you Pastor for all you do!

32 Likes

Now that clears up everything for me. Even took notes. Thank you, and God bless you!

8 Likes

Amen. I pray dear Lord that JD will continue to deliver your word with, boldness, and clarity. Thank you Lord for this brave, God-fearing man that you have sent to us, his flock, to teach, exhort and encourage. I pray for continued strength, courage and protection for JD, his family and the church that he leads at home in Hawaii and those us who follow his teachings online.

24 Likes