February 20, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Just wait, it’s gearing up again. I swear, the way people let politicians live in their heads instead of letting the peace of God rule in their hearts just amazes me. :woman_shrugging:t3:

13 Likes

Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You. Psalm 143:8, NKJV

DEAR LORD JESUS, please keep this forum from anything and any dark powers that seek to bring it down - we await your return to take us out of this evil - thank you for the peace you give to us until your return. MARANATHA

16 Likes

Just wanted to clear up that I did not raise a question related to gender roles. Sorry @alllllz if it came across to you that way, but I was intending to comment on the statement I shared from the article Dan had shared.

The article said: an increasing number of babies are born with ambiguous or mixed gender because it’s part of the transhumanists plan to destroy our biological gender and create androgyny. And my comment was that we know that God originally created two distinct genders, BUT these mixed gender babies are still created by Him no matter what the plan of man may be. Because man can’t create true life, only God can give life.

Psalm 139:13-14
You brought my inner parts into being;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise you, for You made me with fear and wonder;
marvelous are Your works, and You know me completely

Man may try to mess with life by doing stuff like altering gender (birth defects) or cloning, but it seems to me that whether made in a womb or in a lab (for example in the case of In-vitro fertilization), man cannot create life. The spark of life comes from God.

6 Likes

This is when the Holy Spirit nudged me to question DT. It was at a rally in 2016 before he was elected president. He said during the rally " I could go out and shoot someone on 5th avenue and you people would still vote for me."

7 Likes

Probably because so much of the news unfolding in an election year is about him. Its not just people talking. I believe the reason Pastor JD brought him up is that the media on the man is escalating. And if that were not bad enough…his social media (AND Wallstreet Company to buy up “other” people’s media) is about to kick off challenging Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.

Personally, I don’t think DT will stop until we all just get plastic surgery to look like him. That way he won’t need a mirror. Blessings.

5 Likes

What tripped me out is when after the debates and republicans were abandoning him further because he questioned election integrity even then, saying …“I promise…I will not ask for a recount…IF…i win.” And he won. That is when I realized we are not dealing with normal. By all counts you cannot say the things he did and spook half your base away and still…win. On top of a career-ending statement like: “I promise I won’t ask for recount if I win.” We are no longer in Kansas.

4 Likes

Peace out, folks

Until this thread gets back to discussing what Pastor JD ACTUALLY said in this past Sundays BPU, I’m outta here.

7 Likes

beating-a-dead-horse-funny

17 Likes

Very well said Janny, I also fall under the same category as you my sister.
There is 1 thing that I struggle with, it is that we are constantly reminded that those on the left regardless of how evil they are, we are told to be nice as they are the mission field.
But when it come to a certain individual that concept does not apply.
It seem that the division within the Country is all his fault, yet it is the other party policies that have made America, the Sodom and Gomorrah of the present age.
But because America is more divided than before after his term he shoulder all the blame.

As I said it it a difficult to understand, I will seek the Lord guidance and wisdom regarding this matter.

4 Likes

I think this thing is made of rubber

3 Likes

“The tongue is you in a unique way. It is the tattletale on the heart and discloses the real person. Not only that, but misuse of the tongue is perhaps the easiest way to sin. There are some sins that an individual may not be able to commit simply because he does not have the opportunity. But there are no limits to what one can say, no built-in restraints or boundaries. In Scripture, the tongue is variously described as wicked, blasphemous, foolish, boasting, complaining, cursing, contentious, sensual and vile. And that list is not exhaustive. No wonder God put the tongue in a cage behind the teeth, walled in by the mouth! ” John MacArthur

6 Likes

Here’s a question: if the Abraham Accords really are a two state solution, as they seem to be:

Why did Israel sign it?

If it was diplomatic charades to get an accord passed by inserting clauses that its creators knew very well were not viable, they were in essence tinkering with the “ancient boundary stones”.

Who was giving whom a bowl of lentil soup for their birthright?

4 Likes

Not sure why you are asking me this :thinking:
The only solution I, as a born again believer, am concerned with is people getting saved and that :trumpet: blowing!

I won’t be here for any of the other things going down.

8 Likes

@Zenbiker

They signed it because A: they will do ANYTHING they can to obtain peace and B: they have forgotten who Israel belongs to and C: they will accept a false messiah who cannot give them peace and will persecute and attempt to destroy them, until they call out to The Prince of Peace as their one and only true messiah.

14 Likes

This is an awesome take between you and @Janny. During the last year of DT’s term, a sister in the Lord was finding all kinds of things wrong with how Trump was dealing with people and all. She went to an ultra-conservative church (one that used Trump’s attorney to fight COVID restrictions in court) and was very outspoken against Trump on Facebook. She did not care what people thought of her. She had to go with her conviction.

At the time I was assessing what was going on and I liked Scaramucci at the time who had a video out nailing Trump for making America angry and aggressive. Scaramucci saw it as a great sickness after Trump affronted his wife on Twitter. That is where Scaramucci drew the line and started or joined the Lincoln Project. I encouraged my sister on Facebook in the open. In hopes that those who knew her would be more understanding. I sent her the video of Scaramucci on those issues. She was appreciative. I told her I totally understood. And reached out to be a voice of friendship at a hard time, because some social circles can collapse rather quickly.

Originally I thought Trump was the antichrist. Many things pointed to that. Like the penthouse apartment obsession with Greek gods. His The Nightmare Before Christmas heretic prayer invite in the oval office presidential inauguration. And then there was Kershner…“the 666 building in NY”…etc. But I changed my mind over Danial 11:37. Funny how being mixed up with heretics actually gets you off the hook of being the antichrist because of that passage…lol…but yeah…it kind of works if we esteem the word above perception (although admittedly a controversial passage). Plus I think he is a patriot. Just a very worldy one.

So yeah I can totally relate to extremes on DT. MrG you bring up a great point though. You guys, I think we are going to be getting a lot of DT coming this way. I don’t think its going anywhere. So I just wanted to empathize here. And please note that what I am sharing here is coming from two places: a) I originally thought Trump was AC. I honestly thought Trump was AC for like a whole year. It took a while to really trust anything about the man. And I was blown away when Israel confirmed Jerusalem as their temple. Oh my…that meant for sure he was AC to me.
AND b) I supported in spades my friends Facebook coming out against Trump.

Something maybe to consider, but I have tried to seek the word, the Lord, and really distance myself from how I was feeling about anything. I did not want to be coming to defend or oppose anything. I just wanted to understand. It is pretty scary when you see so many people worship a man in office. Well, other than Obama…lol. I guess I would have expected all that. But I do believe it is end times. I believe as Pastor JD has affirmed that we are very close to rapture. And I believe our focus should not be on how to restore a nation slated for imminent tribulation.

But as I have searched the scriptures and prayed and thought about things and talked to people etc…I believe the reason why this man won’t go away is that he is Rev 6:2. That is just my take. I know no one else who also believes that. I don’t see Rev 6:2 as antichrist though. I believe maybe like for centuries it is actually a benign judgement. Like some display of justice or God’s affirming to battle this world and maybe throw a bone to Israel about His care for justice. Because what they are about to go through will not feel like it. So I think it is like a heads-up to Israel too in a way maybe.

I am not saying this to focus on the man or worship the man. I am saying if he is the first seal…this is goodbye. And see you up in the clouds soon. Because I believe it is opening right underneath our feet. And I don’t think we should make it about Trump. It makes sense why so much polarization about him. But if this is the first seal, I would see it be about God, His character and how very much He loves us. To see Trump in the way of that (on either side positive or negative), IMHO, is to miss maybe something more profound to think upon regarding what bus stop we “may be” approaching.

I hope this post finds you guys as a blessing to consider things moving forward. Because I think its gonna get rather divisive. And since we see Biden obviously as an NWO gangster and not a real president, and we don’t expect him to lead a nation in integrity…and nothing he does is a surprise…in like fashion…I am just hoping to not need to be seeing political fall out ebb and flow as a means to distract. I think Pastor JD’s “but God” is more relevant than pro or anti Trump stances. IMHO. Blessings.

4 Likes

sorry I didn’t read all the context. and I also didn’t mean to try to answer your question per se. I took it very generally and ran with it. did not think you were asking about gender roles, just intersexuality and I’m sorry if my response didn’t satisfy anything for you. just wanted an opportunity to share my experience when it comes to ambiguous private parts. sorry for anything I did conceivably wrong. I just enjoyed 2 martinis at the restaurant and hope I’m giving a good response to your clarification. I had not even known you were commenting on an article lol.

you have sparked in me now the question of whether the ambiguous parts are in fact from the efforts of globalists, etc, since I don’t know how far back this physical disorder has been happening.

love this comment.

sorry violet I imagine I’m not too on-point STILL. I really just had seen an opportunity to share my knowledge and perhaps I went off-topic essentially.

1 Like

@alllllz

Since man sinned and messed up God’s perfect creation. You’ll find that in Genesis.

6 Likes

oh who?? I don’t remember any mention of male+female people!

1 Like

Apologies, it was a rhetorical response to the forum, not necessarily directed only to you. It comes from the Berean in me. You are absolutely correct, being about the Lord’s business and saving souls is of primary importance.

I asked the question because it has been nagging me since Pastor JD first mentioned it. I asked it because I’m finding I constantly underestimate the deception playing out before us; I don’t seem to have it in my to throw the world under a bus. The answers shape my eschatological outlook. I disseminate that information to others with influence over churches for their consideration. Thus, answers to questions like this can be used to reach many more than I can alone. Even though we can see Prophecy playing out live before us, the truth is we’re in a minority. As I mentioned in another post, I discovered Revelation 19:10 - “The testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy.” He is very close.

What he is saying is people where created male and female only. When sin entered into the world that’s when everything from death to disease to genetic abnormalities entered into the world.

8 Likes