February 26, 2023: 2 Peter 3:3 -- The Rapture Is Still Happening

:bible2: 2 Peter 3:3 – The Rapture Is Still Happening

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about those who mock the Lord’s return, specifically as it relates to why they mock, and how they mock the rapture of the church.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More 2 Peter Study Videos

15 Likes

Is this man, JD Farag, brilliant — or what!

This isn’t a complete list, nor in order of mention…

• “The rapture won’t happen because it hasn’t happened yet.”

• Falling away vs catching up

• The counterfeit proves the authentic.

• His promise of appearing AND coming.

• We weren’t created for time, but for eternity.

What encouragement! What a blessing!
Thank you, Pastor JD!

28 Likes

Yes, I really loved this message from Pastor JD’s about the Rapture…and why there is so much opposition to it.

I have personally found that there are many minds in the world, including within the Christian world, who cannot and will not even consider any sort of proof if it doesn’t align with their own willing-to-die-on-the-hill theories.

This is especially significant when we show them the Scriptures…and they say, “that’s not what that means” to defend their position.

Hmm, my question sometimes is, What Does It Mean Then ?…and they say, “I don’t know but not that” :man_shrugging:

*** Thank You Pastor JD for continuing to bring us The Truth despite the increasing opposition.

16 Likes

What a blessing this sermon is! I used to be one of those people going back and forth about the pre-trib rapture, but for a few months now, I just skip over anything or anyone trying to dispute this promise. God does not lie. Pastor JD just gave me even more encouragement for the blessed hope with this sermon.

11 Likes

He truly is brilliant! And that was the same exact word I said to Mike in referring to Pastor JD during the update.

9 Likes

28 Feb 2023

10 Likes

3 March 2023

@GR and @anon74937514 , with regards to ranting of NTEB, this is what late Chuck Smith preached:

2Th 2:3 Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition, ( Physical Departure )

compared to

1Ti 4:1 But the Spirit expressly says that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and teachings of demons, ( Spiritual Departure )

2 Thess is written earlier than 1 Timothy based on dates.

8 Likes

Pastor Andy Woods is touching on rapture ( minute 30:00 ) onwards.

5 Likes

THANK YOU Dennis @dicv for sharing that message from Chuck Smith.
Shalom,gr

4 Likes

Rapture Ready had a great article about this @GR about the falling away/departure, I can find it for you if you are interested

I didn’t really care for the NTEB article.

This is something I am studying/unsure of, and now I will watch this update.

Probably in parts again.

Shalom.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Thats an awesome Picture!

4 Likes

Morning Casey @CLE,
I’m familiar with RR site, but would appreciate a link to article so I’m reading what you’re talking about. And, FWIW, I am not familiar with NTEB— the link I gave was given to me. Not sure I like that site now that I’ve had a chance to explore it.
Thanks for providing a link. Hope you’re having a great Sunday!
:heart:gr

2 Likes

Thanks for link to Christina the fitness instructor, Casey @CLE. I actually subscribed!

Please help me out here Mr G @MrG,
How did we progress from yoga to laying on of hands? I agree with you; don’t want just anybody laying hands upon me for anointing. I get uncomfortable if someone I don’t know well asks if they can pray with me… and I don’t always respond with a yes. Maybe yoga instructors touch people? IDK

For the life of me, I don’t know how we got to this point in the conversation. Would appreciate you filling in what I missed. Thank you.

1 Like

I will send it to you as soon as I find!

And Christina is amazing, it’s nice to have positive music, good message, and someone who doesn’t dress provocatively. Yikes some of the things on YouTube…

2 Likes

GR

I was trying to show that Yoga originate from within Hinduism and the 2 are closely interlink together, and at the same time I was making the point that some of the Impartation that we see in churches like Bethel and many others churches.
Well these same kind of impartation are also going on within Hinduism and it is not the Holy Spirit that is being imparted.

I am trying to point out that we need to be extremely careful because if we don’t use discernment many of the practice from eastern religions are slowly being adopted by some blind leader from within the Christian churches.
We cannot mix the profane and abomination with the Holy.
Our God is a Holy God and he will not share his glory with false gods.
There is only 1 ways to enter into the kingdom of God, and it is
THRU THE CROSS.

Hope you understand what I was trying to warn against.
Sorry if I was not clear enough.

4 Likes

Thank you Casey @CLE and Mr G @MrG.

You have both helped open my eyes. And that also goes for Steph @anon74937514. I really appreciate your discernment and generosity!

Shalom,
gr

8 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

Tyler did a great job on this topic!

https://www.youtube.com/live/WBQPj9TeXRs?feature=share

4 Likes