February 26, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Only Way Any of This Makes Any Sense

Thank you for your courage and obedience to the Lord. (hug)

15 Likes

Thank you Stephmerm. I wish we had pastors everywhere warning people from the pulpit like you just did.

I cannot imagine this ruffles feathers here on this forum. That would just not make any sense unless people are deceived by these teachings.

Because we do have a responsibility to warn and remain steadfast I have decided that the next time someone talks to me in NAR terms at home here I will be sending them this to read below.
Not many who are deceived by this are able to hear when I have tried to tell them about this but this is a great resource and I love the testimonies that really reveal what is happening in these circles.
I seemingly keep running into people at home here who are deceived by all these things. It grieves me so much.

13 Likes

I just referenced NAR above but yes, I agree, the whole ecumenical movement is very deceiving and very dangerous and true Bible teachers will not yoke in any way with these unbiblical teachings. Their loyalty will be to God and pleasing Him, not man.

11 Likes

Just something floating around in my head but this ecumenical movement is growing and maybe becoming viral. This new deception right now is in America, but if it becomes another global deception like the pandemic, we will know this is of satan and his minions.

8 Likes

Very good resource - one that I have used along with many noted within their site as I “transitioned”. I felt this morning to state that we need to pray fervently for Pastor JD. He is very much alone on the island in what he preaches weekly - but I do know that he will do so as he is obedient to the Lord. The island has deep roots in many areas of false doctrine and/or teaching to suit one’s needs. We need pastors who will be bold to preach the whole truth with no reservations. :pray:

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us Casey. And for the details you include. There is a video you might not have seen on this that I believe goes hand in hand with this update. Its about a half hour but worth it if you have the chance. I believe you will find it complimentary with your perspective.

We don’t like being deceived and played. It is also awesome that as people we realize we can see that is not all that is at play. I do believe as Pastor JD that Asbury was planned and orchestrated. Like I wonder how much though. Like were the hundreds of people standing in line to get into the chapel (that flew from other states and even countries) NAR plants? Like extras on a movie set? lol. I’m sure there was some of that. But yeah it looks like a lot of people were moved in their hearts toward a worship sense toward God. And in that I rejoice. NAR will be NAR but its beautiful to see God move in people’s hearts unsuspecting like too.

I don’t think most of the onlooking world that are not believers will see it as anything other than some unique spiritual thing. And perhaps God may also use that to move them one step closer to Jesus. I guess I am posting in this sense because even though we see deception everywhere, and it is healthy not to be deceived, it would seem there are other things going on too as well. The dog that does hunt for me is themes in irony because I see that actually bigger than deception but that’s probably because its me…lol. But while NAR pulls a fast one, could God wink at our nation in His care with such headlines (since we are talking about a University and praise):

NOVEMBER 2022
The School-Choice Election Wave - Wall Street Journal

FEBRUARY 2023
School Choice Is Sweeping the Nation From Florida to Utah – Wall Street Journal

Apparently, the COVID lockdowns exposed what schools were teaching kids and parents were able to see it on zoom. Something the plandemic did not seem to plan for. And rather ironic i’d say. So in a way, yeah NAR will do fakey fakes, but God. And when He does…its real. Amazing. America’s not supposed to be getting blessed…lol.

Well, there is also this interview pastor JD did recently. I don’t know if you have seen it.

Pastor JD’s Recent Interview

Its really good. And surprised me actually. I was very blessed. Thanks again for your sharing your thoughts. And it is really a blessing to travel our end-time spiritual journey together. Here is that Asbury evaluation video. Blessings dear sister.

(7) Asbury “Revival” Examined, Rick Warren’s Church Ousted From SBC - YouTube

3 Likes

Good points Blessed. :slight_smile:

Amen. Thanks for your heart Steph. This is kind of why I would look at things as Laodicean age for the church in general. Although I do imagine it to get worse, I believe the Matt 24:24 reference is likely a whole other level. It would seem located in the midpoint of the tribulation per where it lands in the Matthew time sequence. Thanks for sharing you heart and convictions with us. Blessings.

Just remember one thing church!! What man intends for evil God will use for good. His ways are not our ways.
Hopefully no matter how this thing turns out, I’m praying many young people come to Christ! :blush::heart::pray:

10 Likes

Many Christians Still Taking the Broad Road

By A.W. Tozer

For many deceivers are entered into the world,
who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. . . .
2 John 1:7

Deception has always been an effective weapon and is

deadliest when used in the field of religion.

Our Lord warned against this when He said, "Beware

of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves." These words
have been turned into a proverb known around the
world — and still we continue to be taken in by the wolves.

There was a time, even in the twentieth century,

when a Christian knew, or at least could know, where he
stood. The words of Christ were taken seriously. A man
either was or was not a believer in New Testament
doctrine.

Clear, sharp categories existed. Black stood in sharp

contrast to white; light was separated from darkness;
it was possible to distinguish right from wrong,
truth from error, a true believer from an unbeliever.
Christians knew that they must forsake the world, and
there was for the most part remarkable agreement
about what was meant by the world. It was that simple.

The whole religious picture has changed. Without

denying a single doctrine of the faith, multitudes of
Christians have nevertheless forsaken the faith.
Anyone who makes a claim to having “accepted Christ”
is admitted at once into the goodly fellowship of the
prophets and the glorious company of the apostles,
regardless of the worldliness of his life or the vagueness
of his doctrinal beliefs.

We can only insist that the way of the cross is still

a narrow way!

6 Likes

Hi Georgia Ruth. Thank you for offering your perspective. I wonder about these things, too. I haven’t seen the movie. I understand the concerns about what is happening at Asbury and beyond. Though I know we need to heed Christ’s warning that we not be deceived, might this be a Genesis 50:20 moment in time as well? As so many of us have been praying fervently for confirmation that our young adults would find their way to Jesus before the trumpet sounds, I hold onto the Biblical hope and faith that, even if the devil intends to use any of these events to further confuse, divide, or deceive; the Holy Spirit is still calling the lost and those longing for Jesus and can use it all for good and God’s glory. I pray it will be so!

13 Likes

Anyone else in need of a bit of rest for your weary hearts? Offering a cup of blessing in a song.

7 Likes

2 Timothy 4: 3 and 4
3 - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers having itching ears.
4 - And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

And they will try to deceive even the elect:
Matthew 24: 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
25. Behold, I have told you before.
26. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth; behold, he is in the secret chambers, believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

9 Likes

I watched this video when JD mentioned this ministry during the plandemic. I had to search it out because I was thinking about it again on Saturday so I rewatched. You can’t imagine my surprise when JD starts talking about the same thing in this update. Wow!!! So here is a link…something to think about The New World Order is the Harlot, but NOT the Beast | Beast vs. Babylon - The Light vs. the Dark

6 Likes

Boy, you hit the nail on the head with this comment. So aptly put Stephanie. Thank you for shouting it out for all of us to hear. We need to pound this into our brain and stop letting ourselves be deceived into thinking we won’t be influenced by sinful behavior. Until we are made whole and perfected, that is always, always a possibility.

13 Likes

HI @anon74937514 and @Flamingogirl49563 so true. I find these days I stick with the tried and true Pastors and shepherds of the faith. Time being as precious as it is, and already hearing that some countries are hitting around the edges of the Word of God, and sensing that they want to make the Word of God illegal through their classing it as hate speech, it makes sense to me to be as into the Word as often as I can and support that with teachings from true Pastors and Shepherds.
Some days, as i occasionally read the news headlines, the world sounds like it is becoming more and more violent and the acts of violence have no rhyme or reason. Random acts of evil.
We need to keep looking up and listening for “Come Up Here”.
Blessings sisters.
Psalm 102: 16 When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.

12 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement dear sis! Pray all is well with you and yours. California is drowning in rain. Maybe that’s a good thing…lol!

4 Likes

We have had snow, freezing rain then rain all within a 24 hour period The snow came down fast enough to be about 3 to 4 inches in just slighty over an hour. Needed to shovel fast before the freezing rain and the rain.
Second storm coming end of week.
There was an earthquake felt in Southern Ontario a few weeks ago or so and as I look around the world at that activity, it most certainly is ramping up everywhere.
All these things from Asbury too lets have world war 111 are all designed to get out eyes off of the true Saviour and coming King, Jesus Christ.
Spiritual battles are fierce at times as well, however, my Lord is more then able to see me through. To Him be all glory and honor.
Praying for you all as well as I am sure we are all faced with different battles at different times.
Know then that you are not illigitimate and that you are very likely having an impact that you are not aware of and the enemy wants it stopped. Stay the course.

11 Likes

Yes, as the song says

*Trials dark on every hand and we do not understand *
all the ways that God would lead us to that blessed Promised Land
*but He’ll guide us with his eye and we’ll follow 'till we die, *
we will understand it better by and by

The peace I have these days is constant unless I turn my eyes and mind to what is going on in
the world. Then fear and trembling sets in for a moment until the Holy Spirit turns my heart and mind away with His gentle love and compassion. I pray the peace that passes all our understanding be on and in you each day dear sis.

13 Likes

Very well said Stephmerm
Glad you’re back!

8 Likes