February 26, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Only Way Any of This Makes Any Sense

Nice point @ GR!
I was looking at the second meme in that we’re not related biologically
( physical) by blood here but because of our relationship in Christ as his adopted children, we’re therefore family ( spiritual) But yes, it’s through of His blood !!

4 Likes

Agreed, sheep need to learn the shepherds voice ASAP if they want to survive very long.

Paul taught of wolves very early on to new believers and gave examples multiple times.

I will tell you right now, I say warn the young sheep of the wolves in sheep’s clothing before its to late and they follow them into deception.

To many have NOT stepped forward and warned the flocks and yes sometimes the heretic hunters (bible answer man) are truly as deceived as the heretics but that does not negate our duty to help guard the sheep.

Shalom

5 Likes

I was genuinely asking, yes. Lol

And I’ve never heard anyone say “spiritual destiny” in a Christian setting.

So…I was curious as to what they meant by it.

The destiny of your soul, that I get. Seems like that is what is meant here as well.

I think many people are responding to… preconceived ideas, or just plain reading into [my] comments…things and ideas that are not there.

Asking questions is a good thing.

I would rather someone ask me to clarify, or be more precise; than being bombarded with facts and trivia… about something almost totally unrelated to what I said.

And I hope just because I disagree on some points of prophecy that is not a reason to misunderstand everything I say— to read it as a challenge to authority or doctrine.

I think good authority is a good thing.

I believe in Biblically assigned roles…and I’m not willing to say I am a teacher if the Word, but I do think, pray, read scripture.

If God says it, I believe it. And the Holy Spirit does guide us, into all truth.

As long as we listen to Him, but it’s good to gather and edify one another.

I do think I am being talked “at” in many instances here, but maybe that’s just my perception.

And even if I don’t agree on many points I learn much here.

Prophecy hasn’t happened yet. We will find out one day that GOD was right all along.

Isn’t that a relief?

Shalom :two_hearts::heart:

6 Likes

Truer words… on so many levels. You go, Girl!

standing ovation

7 Likes

Well said Casey. I think it is good that we have such strong convictions. But I think it is beneficial for us all to keep in mind we are likely alive at a time when our beliefs can matter a bit more in defensive ways than might be best in how they might best serve the body. For example, I have been on a youtube channel for years in a group that helps people disillusioned by the great church fallout. Eph 4:16 is the participatory go-to verse. They claim non-rivalrous Christianity. Yet when I had a concern that there seemed to be a moving away from the power of the spirit contained in the scripture, I kind of got tarred and feathered…lol. Blessings.

3 Likes

Very sad.

Gentle correction is sometimes a lost art. And even receiving gentle correction requires a resistance to pride.

I cannot claim to be a master at it either, but I try to be obedient and humble. Lord knows.

Especially since I am a woman…so I am more saying what I see in scripture with hopes that a gentle and convincing person can direct if I am in error.

I have actually found some fellow Christians that are seeing the scriptures as I do.

I think my view may not be as popular because it does present a possibility of more “trouble”, but if that’s what the word says, God is greater and I submit to that.

Just like I submit to my husband. It’s a good thing.

Even Jesus became a servant so… that’s a good thing to be.

I pray against pride all the time. I don’t want any part of that.

That’s how people are hurt, and how Satan gets a foothold.

Pride is His favorite thing. Pride is yucky dear brothers and sisters.

Run from it! :pray::raised_hands:

Hit the “gym”…read your Bible lift some verses lol🙌

4 Likes

Ou! Yes, that is a tough one. God gave me victory over that recently, again! Ha!

We must be vigilant. :pray::raised_hands:

1 Like

Absolutely!

Great advice for us. Many times , myself included, responses are made because there was a reading into someone’s point and then confusion takes over. I’m guilty myself of jumping to conclusions. Even if after misappropriating in a response , ask the person to clarify or restate what the assumption was and then the original poster could verify or correct the misunderstanding. And in turn, try to have patience with whomever is seeking clarification.

Tangents and misunderstandings accompanied by frustration could be definitely decreased.

Remember, we’re all here to fellowship and learn/ grow as a body and individually in our relationship to Christ and we each come with different views, insights and contributions :grin:

6 Likes

So like I’m just saying on the other post on the other thread some things that sound like they might be in the universe of that discussion. But in wanting to be respectful to your request to PM rather than discuss openly, I kind of avoided the question thing and just left a big ol mess on the floor. But I think its a fun mess hopefully. I don’t mind PMs on that…i just think discussions like that are awesome online for the forum but know too you were asking for privacy…so that’s why. Blessing.s