February 27, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Hmmm:
Its not even worth posting after this. The minds are divided as a people can not unite.
Many are soapboxing with a few facts.
We are not flies on the boardroom walls so we truly dont know.
We are not personal friends with the enemies so we truly dont know.
But God.
My previous post got deleted as I was merely posting history.
Has the cancel culture invaded here too? No doubt this one will get cancelled too because insecurity rules the mob thinking. No one can see objectively in the these days.
No wants the Truth. And this is the main warning through out the Bible.
This link will give you all the history you need to pray, duck and cover instead of heckle and jeckle.
Warning: This man is upset but speaks the Truth.

1 Like

Calling us an insecure mob probably isn’t the most loving way to post.

13 Likes

Interesting…Klaus Schwab bragged Putin is one of the WEF’s Young Global leaders…and Scwab introduced Putin speaking there last year

1 Like

Thanks @CN for that rather unexpected prologue from a 1986 Bond flick …now, where’s the clip of Klausy?

oh…

4 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Slides and notes here:

“This may be a good time to withdraw funds from your bank account and be prepared in the event of cyber attacks, bank runs, etc.”

5 Likes
2 Likes

How nice. Crystia Freeland is not only the deputy Prime MInister of Canada, Finance Minister of Canada, a member of the Board of Trustees for the WEF and this article indicates she also has strong ties with Ukraine.

2 Likes

@Giantkiller - Putin is a deranged demonic force who looks like a human. His speech is a crock of Dictator Soup. He is a liar and the truth is not in him. That said, I have prayed for him and his minions. Only God can reach this man and restrain his evil intentions against the free world.

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me why sometimes Pastor JD wears a Lei? Just curious!

2 Likes

Grandma5…she was also on a board in Kiev…thought she was still on it but see she resigned last year

3 Likes

He lives in Hawaii - when I lived in Hawaii in the 60’s I wore lei’s. - when i visit Hawaii now i sometimes wear lei’s. - i assume ( and you know what that means) JG wears lei’s when he wants to —- blessings - and LORD JESUS WE LOVE YOU - PLEAse save us -MARANATHA

6 Likes

well. just Bo ho ………. Good rideence - pray for this spawn of satin !!!

1 Like

@Rush, ooohhh okay! Thank you!

1 Like

My assumption was either it equates to wearing a necktie when you want to spiff up a bit, perhaps one of the sweet ladies of the church made it as a gift…or someone hopes the scent of the fresh flowers will have a calming effect on him while he preaches on tough topics. :wink:

12 Likes

hmm, energy crisis soon in Russia. Imagine oil companies quit en-masse.

@Tony

Hi Tony
Critical information for those who miss the Rapture, and are left behind as well.
Good that newer viewers are seeing this. Perhaps it will be enough for some of them to seek out JD’s teachings.

Russia vs Ukraine…I don’t recall any direct prophesy concerning this war except in Matt 24 as “wars”

5 Likes

Hi Daniela
That warning is for the Jews 3.5 years into the 7-year tribulation. We won’t be here for that.
Agape,
Ken

2 Likes
5 Likes

I see no link…

Here are a couple of things that I find strange… But maybe not surprising.

First of all, the World Economic Forum, specifically Klaus Schwab, supports Ukraine:

The media - who lied to us about Covid and who knows what else - supports Zelensky and paints him as a hero (I see conflicting stories about this online):

I saw a couple of interesting things in the above article about Zelensky’s entertaining past, also when you look at the plays/ series he played in, and what he did during the song ‘Hava Nagila’.

I also looked up the meaning of his name Volodomyr:

Here’s another one :

And then this one (I think it has already been posted) about how the Ukrainian lady says that they are not only fighting for the Ukraine but also for the New World Order:

Thankfully our Jesus will take us home before the antichrist will come into power, so we cannot know who he is! And we probably shouldn’t even discuss who it is, since we can’t know … But I find this interesting! And we need to make sure that we won’t be deceived.

“Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.” Luke 6:26

5 Likes