February 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Satanically Seduced and Doctrinally Deceived

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains how Christians are being satanically seduced and doctrinally deceived, which is prophesied concerning the church in the last days.

21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries

Revelation 9:21

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

22 Likes

24 Likes

Quotes with notes from the Mr Gates interview as cited by Pastor JD Farag at approx @1h 12m:

“We also need to fix the three problems of [mRNA] vaccines,”

“The current vaccines are not infection blocking.

• Perhaps because that was not the purpose of their development.

They’re not broad, so when new variants come up you lose protection

• Perhaps this was intentional or at least largely irrelevant/ignored given that it conflicts with a business model reliant on repetitious mass-scale production and sale.
  • Ironically when new variants came up and the injections continued to prove ineffective (at best) and dangerous/deadly (at worst) the greatest loss of protection, at least in terms of credibility, was to Gates et al.

they have very short duration, particularly in the people who matter, which are old people.”

• The data that has been steadily seeping out through the cracks of the meta-state stonewalled stronghold strongly support that all people, whether old or young, have a shorter duration due to this sorcery.
  • The audacity to piously declare that old people matter whilst simultaneously having been instrumental in consigning them to indefinite isolation and death-shots (©Pastor JD) is, sadly, noted.

A link to the full interview is included in the ‘Resources’ doc so I’m not going to dignify the devil with direct exposure beyond the context of JD’s update.

9 Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end,
But establish the just;
For the righteous God tests the hearts and minds.
10 My defense is of God,
Who saves the upright in heart.

Psalm 7

33 Likes

I met a woman yesterday at a shop. She told me she got covid once and they wanted to out her on a vent, she refused. She didn’t get the jab cause she had a strong conviction to not to. She had a really rough time with covid and was in a wheelchair for a little while but she lived and now shes working again. The jab never sit right with me so i never got it either. It was refreshing to meet someone who had the same feelings about it. We both thought the same it was so suspicious how this was suppose to be the deadliest virus in decades and they suddenly come up with a vaccine.

25 Likes

@jasonacts177
So great to see your return, my friend!!
:heart:

23 Likes

The Bible says Balaam met his end:

Num 31:8 And they killed the kings of Midian, besides the rest of their slain: Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam the son of Beor with the sword.

Num 31:16 Behold, these caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit sin against Jehovah in the matter of Peor, and the plague was on the congregation of Jehovah.

Israel fought the Midianites ( our day is MEDIA-nites)…

-------------------------------------

As for Climate Change, you may watch Jan Markell’s interview with JD Hixson on two jokers ( Gore and Kerry ) for babbling and fearmongering climate change at Davos.

The two materials here are additional source to tie to The Final Solution…

The second part on Trump agreement with Moderna: Not sure if this is the ones

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1682852/000119312520074867/d884510dex991.htm

16 Likes

Excellent sermon on the wolves who put on sheep’s clothing to enter and target the weak in the Body of Christ.
The apostate church is now all around us with deceiving doctrines of demons as their mainstay.
Time to wake up and come out of them if you are involved, it is never too late.

20 Likes

Thank God I have a good one close by.

7 Likes

The evil knows no bounds and now it is planned done out in the open

Now bird flu! China balloon was for counting the chickens and cows we have left, and seeing where in the midwest to buy more land!

9 Likes

Job 23:10 - 10 But he knoweth the way that I take: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Prov 17:3 - 3 The fining pot [is] for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.

Psa 19:14 - 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

12 Likes

I found this to be amazing

18 Likes

I used to watch a 3D animation of my previous church years ago on this encampment. Too bad no separate video online. This is the closest I can find.

12 Likes

Wow! All the truth is out in the open! This is a long show however, halfway through (59 minute mark) Del interviews the former Vice President of Ecohealth alliance. His insights expose the CIA involvement with inq-tel (cia front) and the direct links of our government and Biolabs in China and Ukraine as well as “The Biden’s” direct links through Metabiota!! God protect your people!

4 Likes

Oh it is just that, Amazing! And God put His name Yahweh (without the vowels) on Jerusalem.
I can’t wait until they turn back to God.
May we always bless Israel and pray for Jerusalem’s peace.

10 Likes

Thank you to JD Farag and all the team there at the church. I am an online member, I also attend church in the country where I reside now- which is Germany. I have been watching your page - sermons and updates for the last couple years. I’ve been through some times that have been challenging for me- emotionally mainly. I’m one of the Christians who had to take the injection- I have had no ill effects from it, and I’m going to fight like heck to take no more. I just want to say that not only are there the deception, and the seduction of the COVID “vaccines” and facts about that illness, but there were also many controls put onto people. I had to take it in order to see my mother, who is elderly and in a dementia care residence in the US. After my father died, I was put in charge of her financially and as her healthcare surrogate. This is only one of the challenges that I’ve had to face and continue to face. My husband is German so it has been difficult with the travel that I often do. Many also lost their jobs due to not taking the injection, students were not allowed to continue attending university. I have no criticism, just really trying to emphasize that so many of us were in a way forced. Next time this comes around, and I feel like it will, it’s just a matter of time- I might have to make some hard choices, which could mean less contact with my family based on the likely imposed travel restriction that I’m likely to get for future refusal to comply. It’s hard. JD’s sermons have at times kept me going. I look to God the Father and JC of course number one, and I must say, our God is a personal, loving, caring and never leaves me hanging. Best wishes, C

28 Likes

We surely don’t want God to have to speak thru our animals, do we?
On second thought this was God Himself ( Christophany).

5 Likes

Anne Wilson - Living Water

4 Likes

6 Feb 2023

https://www.globaldata.com/media/pharma/ai-big-data-will-impactful-emerging-technologies-pharma-industry-2023-finds-globaldata-survey/

6 Likes

Forgot about that. Saw this years ago. Amazing, there are so many things even in our own bodies which point to the cross.

2 Likes

Wow you live in Germany. What part. I am a native German from Nurnberg, but just became a US citizen after many years.

2 Likes