February 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Satanically Seduced and Doctrinally Deceived

@Christa

We are so happy that you have not suffered any ill effects from the vaccine. The most powerful tool we have is prayer. Check out Pastor JD’s comments “if you are a born-again Christian and you have taken the Covid vaccine.” You cannot be un- born-again, your salvation is secure. Honor the Lord’s Table. You can find that at:

01:22.00 Prophecy Update – 2023-01-29 (with Worship)

And more comments on prayer later in the thread at post #100

Agape,

Ken

14 Likes

Matt 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psa 119:105 -105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matt 15:8 - 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Matt 10:38-39 - 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

7 Likes

12 Likes

There’s something very special about Kapono… he has the anointing of God on him in the songs he sings… tears were streaming down my face the entire worship music.

If you want to listen to the worship music, you can do so by going to the Livestream at Jdfarag.org 30 mins before the sermon starts.

11 Likes

Thank you, Ken, yes, I saw and heard JD’s comments. I really appreciate how he does his work, he was very sensitive to people like me and so I do feel secure in my salvation. Thank you also for your encouragement and supportive words. I think my only point was that there are a lot of us out there who knew what we were doing and we were forced, and I think that’s part of the evil of all of it. I think I will need courage for the future, and want the connection to people who see what I see, because there’s going to be harder choices to make in the future. And I want to stay close to God.

11 Likes

21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries…

Revelation 9:21

How can they get by doing this? All I can say is, God’s grace must be greater…

3 Likes

Peace be with you . . . Luke 24:36

4 Likes

7 Feb 2023

6 Likes

Nothing new under the sun…part of The Great Reset

2 Likes

This quote perfectly expresses what I tried and failed to articulate in discussion with pastors and church family when the division in our denomination was raging . . . Wish I’d known it then, but I’ve saved it for future use if the opportunity should arise to use it! Thank you for sharing! :pray:t3:

5 Likes

So many bad news headlines. I simply have to scroll through them. The battle to stay focused on the Lord gets too strong. I really want to participate in the discussions here, but I simply have to look away and focus on the Word. The only Truth. Eternal.

16 Likes

Blessed assurance, that. One of my favorite hymns, along with all of my other favorite hymns. It’s especially close to my heart because, on the day that my grandmother left us for Heaven, I was in my room correcting papers when one of the other teachers passed by whistling that hymn (in a public school no less!) Just after he passed by my open door, the phone rang. My mom was on the line telling me that my grandmother had passed away. :two_hearts:

12 Likes

@Bluebonnet

Ok lets do this. I will be happy to discuss any of this update with you and start a conversation that others can participate in as well. You pick the topic within this update and we are off.
I agree with you, we stay in the Word when read in context(s)
Blessings ,
Ken

10 Likes

Thank you Dennis, I love, love, love Dr Adrian Rogers. He’s the best in my book.

5 Likes

Re: no more movies made…is that a promise?

1 Like

The long documentary that I’m only 1/2 way through explains well, the ramp up of our shadow government starting so long ago😳
Thanks for this great info

3 Likes

When he died, it was like we’d lost our pastor

1 Like

8 Feb 2023

3 Likes

Ok, @YosemiteMountainMan. Ken,
One thing that hit home in this message was how it’s often idolatry that Satan uses to draw us astray. It wears many hats, I daresay.
2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
The more we are in the Word, the more we will have the mind of God to lead us away from idolatrous thoughts.

8 Likes

Yes, me too it was a personal loss. We will be able to meet him soon. What a dear sweet man of God who loved the Lord with all his heart.

3 Likes