February 6, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD tackles three tough topics concerning what it is that is happening to us, and even against us.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

30 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

15 Likes

Good preaching! Just saying as it is. Many “faith leaders” a.k.a. wolves in sheep clothing in the church. Their authority is not Jesus, THE GOD, but rather their flesh.

The large crowds follow popular unbiblical Jesus. I rather follow the “unpopular” Biblical Jesus.

Keep up Pastor JD! It’s okay to point out the wolves’ names that devour the church. Bless your heart.

29 Likes

Wow, thank you, Pastor J.D. Today was a great message (they all are); I needed to hear it. You spoke on and about things I’ve been thinking about for a long time, and it’s nice to know I’m not alone.

21 Likes

thank you Pastor JD

10 Likes

Jesus is God

@ 1 hr 08 m 31s

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory…

John 1:14

I and My Father are one

John 10:30

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

Acts 20:28

2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

1 John 4

34 Likes

Tighter and tighter—the circle of Truth—keep it close, Saints!

25 Likes

Beautiful message today…I felt like I got a hug from God! I pray for Pastor JD - his heart is burdened for all of us. I thank the Lord our God that Pastor teaches from the Bible, sound doctrine, and is so connected to the flock. God Bless you all!

25 Likes

Yes Julie! I’ve discerned for a while now about Franklin Graham. Such a shame as his organization, Samaritan’s Purse, is a wonderful, giving, helpful, group of Christians that travel everywhere to help those in need after a disaster! I love Pastor JD for calling out some of these “wolves” in today’s update!

24 Likes

Soon we will wake up from a bad dream and be in a happy place with Jesus for all eternity :white_heart:

30 Likes

22 Likes

Yes, our dear Pastor is carrying a very heavy burden. As he was preaching, I could feel the heaviness in my spirit for him and as he shared these painful truths with us, i was praying for him. It seems to me that each week as he teaches these bible prophecy updates, and we draw closer to the Rapture, and as the days and weeks ahead grow darker and more evil, his burden weighs heavier. May each one of us be mindful of this and remember to lift him up in prayer to the Lord daily for protection, renewed strength and the ability to endure. He is indeed an obedient, faithful and courageous man and we are all so incredibly blessed that he is our Pastor. I have learned more through JD in the past almost two years than I have learned in my many years as a Christian. God bless you JD. You are so loved!

51 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better! My sentiments exactly. Keeping he and his family in our prayers is vitally important now as the enemy wants to shut him down! I plead the blood of Jesus over he and his family and ask that He put a hedge of protection over him! Can’t wait to meet him in Heaven one day soon and I can personally tell him how much he has encouraged me over the past 2 years during this plandemic! :pray::raised_hands:

26 Likes

Well done Pastor JD that was a hard prophecy update to deliver.
I am so glad that you delivered it, I could sense the Holy Spirit helping you deliver it.
We are so thankful to the Lord for a Pastor who does not back down from preaching the true word of God.
The last days church has been infiltrated with many hirelings pastors who are not true shepherds, they lack discernment of Spirit as they think that this… so called vaccines is from the Lord.
They say “Thus say the Lord” but the Lord has not spoken to them.

Their God is money, most are only interested in receiving seed money, and they claim that God will answer your prayers after you sew a seed.

Oh how that must anger the Lord, to have men make merchandise of his Holy Word.
During Jesus earthly ministry, the one time that Jesus exhibited righteous anger was when dealing with those who had made merchandise of God house, it is a very serious offense.

Those who are doing these evil deeds think that they are being blessed of the Lord because of their prosperity, but in actuality the opposite is true.

Dear Heavenly Father remove the scale from your people’s eyes so that they are not bamboozled by these charlatans whose god is money.
Help your people not fall for the deception that is so overtaken this generation.
Thank you Lord for Pastor JD, keep him and his family from the attack of the enemy, increase his physical strength Lord and give him clarity of speech to deliver what you ask him to deliver.
In the name of our savior Jesus we ask. Thank you HeavenlyFather.

26 Likes

Awesome message today. Thank you Pastor JD.

16 Likes

Good Links Dennis, Thank You :smile:

My opinion on ‘Why Do People…’ is because most, even many calling themselves Christians are not taking the Good and bad of Eternity seriously. Many are so wrapped up in this life, Almighty God’s Promises are an afterthought and not a priority.

Thankfully, most here at Pastor JD’s Forum take Eternity seriously, which makes this forum something very special.

19 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD for your unwavering sharing of truth from The Word of God. And also for your encouragement to press forward in the hope and faithfulness we have in our Lord, Jesus Christ!
It is painful to observe the sinful world and the direction many people are choosing, but even harder when those professing to follow Jesus are either misled or choosing to believe lies.
The church we left over a year ago in Portland, Oregon started out with many young adults coming to a saving faith in Christ, but sadly many, including some pastors, got caught up in the social justice movements and many received the injections, believing it is the ‘right thing to do for society.It is heart breaking and as you said, we need to share the truth in love and pray for them.
It is so true that we will be rejected and even divided within families for our beliefs and for sharing truth about Jesus. My siblings haven’t spoken to me in over 15 years over my faith and walk in Christ. That is why we, as brothers and sisters in Christ, need each other to encourage, strengthen, teach truth and even gently rebuke.
Thank you Pastor JD for being our Pastor over the past few years. We pray for you and your family that The Lord will continue to keep you healthy, strong in The Lord, in His Will in all wisdom and truth, teaching and encouraging those seeking to love and obey our great Lord, King Jesus!:pray:t3::point_up_2:t3::heartbeat:Many blessings to your sweet Church​:heartbeat:

25 Likes

“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: In thy presence is fulness of joy; At thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭16:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

16 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for your encouragement. I just upload a link by Sunday Sermon Ps Brandon on Daniel 3.

The slide pictures I took from his live stream same time as Pastor JD first service.

2 Likes