February 9, 2023: Jeremiah 52 -- There’s Always Hope, Look Up

:bible2: Jeremiah 52 – There’s Always Hope, Look Up

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about how and why there’s always hope, which should encourage us to look up as God lifts our heads up.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More Jeremiah Study Videos

14 Likes

Thank You for this study of this precious prophet Jeremiah. I have related to him many times in my own personal life. And I am delighted to say, Jesus is my Hope.

10 Likes

Jeremiah (25:3) was preaching and warning people about the pain that would come upon them for 23 years before judgement came, and no one listened.

Next year will mark 23 years since 9/11, and no one listened.

9 Likes

“Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.” Psalm 72:18-19

8 Likes

Excellent study! However, the word Pastor repeated is pronounced conundrum not codundrum lol.

3 Likes

Loved this study also. Well I love all the studies. When i listen to the sermons JD always says at the beginning how this is a fascinating study! They all are, but what makes it such is that JD is so good at interpreting the bible. He gives such understandable illustrations, quotes from pastors of old and interpretations. I only wish I knew about this church and this pastor long ago. That’s ok though because I’ve learned more in a year than I did from the church I attended all of my life! JD also makes church fun with his wit! Love sermons and prophecy videos immensely and they keep me on the straight and narrow road to Jesus! Praise be to God for His words!

8 Likes

" When you are deeply hurt, no person on this earth can shut out the innermost fears and deepest agonies. The best of friends cannot really understand the battle you are going through or the wounds inflicted on you. Only God can shut out the waves of depression and feelings of loneliness and failure that come over you. Faith in God’s love alone can salvage the hurt mind. The bruised and broken heart that suffers in silence can be healed only by a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit, and nothing short of divine intervention really works."

~ David Wilkerson

7 Likes